Craziest thing you've seen on public transportation?

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Yall ever seen the dude who's whole face got melted by acid? He comes onto the train with the newspaper clippings from when it happened and walks around the train car.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
One time I was on the J train and some nikka who looked like a n extra off the movie grease... complete with the leather jacket and gel had a box of luck charms..

He walks to the end of the train car where Im at
RIPS the box and the bag open at the same time
cereal goes flying everywhere and at the same time he falls to his knees saying:
"I
HAVE
AIDDSSSSSSUHHHH"

cereal just everywhere....

... nobody laughed

... nobody said shyt

I was dying on the inside tho like why u do that to the cereal b? Did the cereal give you aids my nikka?

but yeah I didn't laugh out loud cuz I didn't wanna be THAT guy.

I got tons of stories tho

:dead:

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
homeless guy smoking crack

the thing was the 4 other people on the cart looked at him and then when about their business

just another night on the 6 train

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
A nicca with no tongue trying to preach about the bible. He would just be making these loud ass high pitch screeching noises and no one knew wtf he was talking about but he would be banging on a bible. It was truly disturbing when he would try to snap when a girl was wearing some provocative sh1t or a young cat was being ignorant. I used to try not to make eye contact with that crazy mofo.

You're from ATL? Was this on MARTA? I've seen some crazy shyt on the MARTA train when I've been there. The Garnett Station and Five Points train stops are fukkery personified.

:ohlawd:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Saw a bus driver slap the shyt out of a white woman after she pushed him for "making her late" he was fired.
Watched a flaming homosexual go beast mode on some straight dudes that were clowning him. Gotta admit I feared for my safety when that shyt went down.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I was in a bus accident on a bus. :yeshrug:

We used to have these buses in Houston; tough as a tank......

metro_rts2064_oct031990.jpg

Anyway, one day I was on the bus reading and we pulled out of a bus stop when suddenly I heard a boom and the bus jerked a little bit. I thought the rear tires ran against or off the curb. Turns out some stupid bytch turned in front of the bus and got hit. Her car was DONE and we hit her at maybe about 10mph. Knocked it into a tree. The bus had it's front door knocked out of alignment a little bit. It was back in service by the end of the week. You can't keep a good 16 year old bus down. RIP 2178. :wow:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Saw a bus driver slap the shyt out of a white woman after she pushed him for "making her late" he was fired.
Watched a flaming homosexual go beast mode on some straight dudes that were clowning him. Gotta admit I feared for my safety when that shyt went down.

He went beast mode on all of them? How many dudes were there?

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
I swear I have the craziest story... it was at the same time :sadcam: and :wtf:

I once was in a bus when a couple of shady folks walked in, cue a robbery. So they started searching people and you had to give them something, money, jewelry, cellphone, your bag, just hand it over. But this one lady had nothing to give him.

Thug: are you hiding the money in your pants? :birdman: *starts feeling up her pockets*

Lady: I'm not! I don't have anything, I swear I don't have any money! :sadcam:

Except the lady was wearing shorts and the robber apparently thought he felt something there... in her crotch. :wow:

Thug: Are you hiding money in your panties?

Lady: What, NO! :damn: :damn: :damn:

Thug: Then what is this bulge here? :stopitslime:

Lady: That's my pad, I'm on my period!

Eventually he seemed to buy it and just moved on to the next person. :whew:

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
This random pretty chick had to go real bad I guess, and tried to nonchalantly drop a deuce... like we couldn't smell it :scusthov:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I swear I have the craziest story... it was at the same time :sadcam: and :wtf:

I once was in a bus when a couple of shady folks walked in, cue a robbery. So they started searching people and you had to give them something, money, jewelry, cellphone, your bag, just hand it over. But this one lady had nothing to give him.

Thug: are you hiding the money in your pants? :birdman: *starts feeling up her pockets*

Lady: I'm not! I don't have anything, I swear I don't have any money!

Except the lady was wearing shorts and the robber apparently thought he felt something there... in her crotch. :wow:

Thug: Are you hiding money in your panties?

Lady: What, NO! :damn: :damn: :damn:

Thug: Then what is this bulge here? :stopitslime:

Lady: That's my pad, I'm on my period!

Eventually he seemed to buy it and just moved on to the next person. :whew:

Was the old lady attractive? :shaq:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No lie one time I was bumping Pac's "white manz world" and it was kinda loud so the next person beside me can hear it. This cac gave me the dirtiest look when it was playing but she cussed me out when she heard this "Remember that, in this white man's world, they can't stop us
We've been here all this time they ain't took us out
They can never take us out
No matter what they say, about us bein extinct
About us being endangered species, we ain't NEVER gon' leave this
We ain't never gon' walk off this planet, unless Y'ALL choose to
"

She was yapping how us blacks are dependent on welfare and there is no racism in America :bryan: