Craziest thing you've seen on public transportation?

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
He went beast mode on all of them? How many dudes were there?

3 total but 2 were laughing and clowning. the 3rd dude just kind of fell back when the Ghey went wildcat. it was a scary sight. because dude went above and beyond to shut them down. Imagine a muscle bound Nikka dressed as a female with natural fingernails reincarnated as wolverine. nikkas could have got killed bare handed if Xman hadn't showed mercy.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
3 total but 2 were laughing and clowning. the 3rd dude just kind of fell back when the Ghey went wildcat. it was a scary sight. because dude went above and beyond to shut them down. Imagine a muscle bound Nikka dressed as a female with natural fingernails reincarnated as wolverine. nikkas could have got killed bare handed if Xman hadn't showed mercy.

:whoo: shyt has me shook just trying to picture that creature.

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
You're from ATL? Was this on MARTA? I've seen some crazy shyt on the MARTA train when I've been there. The Garnett Station and Five Points train stops are fukkery personified.

:ohlawd:
Yep and the Marta train station at the Underground has no chill... I have seen too much wild sh1t go down in that b1tch. Years ago when I was a jit this lady would roll her husband that was paralyzed from the neck down to a corner in the dead of winter with a cup and a sign and she would come back to collect the money, wipe his nose, and leave dude out there all freakin day.

The cops didn't even do sh1t about the abuse.

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
A nicca with no tongue trying to preach about the bible. He would just be making these loud ass high pitch screeching noises and no one knew wtf he was talking about but he would be banging on a bible. It was truly disturbing when he would try to snap when a girl was wearing some provocative sh1t or a young cat was being ignorant. I used to try not to make eye contact with that crazy mofo.

I heard that nikka found a million dollars and turned it in 2 the police. All they gave him was a bike in return

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I saw two people casually fukking in public at a train station. It was after the post-work rush. Still a little daylight left.

I was standing on the opposite site of the platform. Heard a slapping sound. :whew:

I know that sound all too well. :wow:

Wasn't sure where it was coming from.

I look closer and I see two sets of feet under one of the free-standing advertisements.

Something like this, but it extended much closer to the ground.

NY49548.jpeg

Breh was putting in work behind it.

My train arrived, I boarded and got out of there.

But, I bet it was quite an adrenaline rush for those two. I need to do some shyt like that.

Last edited:

Inglewood

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It wasn't crazy but entertaining. :manny:

A dude walked on the bus and started sing "Shake you down" by Gregory Abbott. He was doing all the pointing and gesturing you would do if you performing at a concert. The bus was sort of empty, bit it was a pretty good performance.:ehh:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
No lie one time I was bumping Pac's "white manz world" and it was kinda loud so the next person beside me can hear it. This cac gave me the dirtiest look when it was playing but she cussed me out when she heard this "Remember that, in this white man's world, they can't stop us
We've been here all this time they ain't took us out
They can never take us out
No matter what they say, about us bein extinct
About us being endangered species, we ain't NEVER gon' leave this
We ain't never gon' walk off this planet, unless Y'ALL choose to
"

She was yapping how us blacks are dependent on welfare and there is no racism in America :bryan:
I hope you set her straight. :usure:

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
Me & some friends were headed to some rooftop party in Brooklyn. We saw this tall brolic white tranny take a shyt on a train platform, drunkenly fall onto the train tracks, punch a police officer in the face, and get beat down by a group of cops at 11pm.

Had me like :huhldup::dahell::scusthov::heh::krs::lolbron::ohhh::beli::skip::damn:in under 20 minutes

Spring 2008, West 4th street train station

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know,

I've been on the MAX before during the night and saw a fat chick just flip out. Out of know where she's like "WHATS WRONG WITH YOU, STOP LOOKING AT ME!!!"

Next thing you know, security is checking her asking if there's a problem. She just sat there and shut up.

Once when I went downtown to meet this chick, this bytch ditched me, she was bomb though so the ether was double :snoop:

Anyway, I'm back on the MAX and there's this crazy homeless dude in a wheelchair making retard noises loool. I felt bad, but then this nikka started using his legs and would push his feet off of the trains doors to propel himself from 1 corner if the room to another lool.