Craziest thing you've seen on public transportation?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No lie one time I was bumping Pac's "white manz world" and it was kinda loud so the next person beside me can hear it. This cac gave me the dirtiest look when it was playing but she cussed me out when she heard this "Remember that, in this white man's world, they can't stop us
We've been here all this time they ain't took us out
They can never take us out
No matter what they say, about us bein extinct
About us being endangered species, we ain't NEVER gon' leave this
We ain't never gon' walk off this planet, unless Y'ALL choose to
"

She was yapping how us blacks are dependent on welfare and there is no racism in America :bryan:
What did you say back?? No way in hell I would've held my tongue. She would've regretted every single word she uttered.

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
No lie one time I was bumping Pac's "white manz world" and it was kinda loud so the next person beside me can hear it. This cac gave me the dirtiest look when it was playing but she cussed me out when she heard this "Remember that, in this white man's world, they can't stop us
We've been here all this time they ain't took us out
They can never take us out
No matter what they say, about us bein extinct
About us being endangered species, we ain't NEVER gon' leave this
We ain't never gon' walk off this planet, unless Y'ALL choose to
"

She was yapping how us blacks are dependent on welfare and there is no racism in America :bryan:

Try bumping "Nature Of The Threat" by Ras Kass if you really want to piss a white person off. I was bumping it at the gas station one summer and this white dude was livid... His face went from relaxed to looking like he was about to blow a gasket.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
I was once on the 4 train or the 6 trains not sure but I was headed to the bx. I'm on the train with two of my boys watching some weird telenovela shyt unfold.

There's some darker skinned rican nikka on the train with two girls, enjoying himself, younger than me by a couple of years he must've been in hs.

The train doors open and 3 dominican hick ass nikkaz come into the train and sit down.

The main dominican cat sees someone he recognizes because then I'm talking to me friends and I hear

"Maria!"

**silence, Immediately one of the girls the rican dude is with gets embarrassed**:snoop:

"Maria!"

**meanwhile I'm like who keeps yelling Maria ?**:dwillhuh:

" Maria wha he do for JU??"

** I'm asking my manz what he's saying because he got the thickest accent it sounds like whadujuforju***:lupe:

"Maria wha he do for joo!?!? He gib you money ???? MARIA!!!"

Maria ain't say shyt, Marias friends ain't say shyt, Rican nikka with Maria ain't say shyt he just acting real chill. :ehh:Dominican dude all hype and his friends cheerleading, cackling and shyt. Their stop comes up, Maria and her homegirl exit the train... Rican dude gets up and goes towards the exit...

.... not before punching all three of them in the mouth before he gets off the train... one of the dudes was sleeping the other two reacted to slow and tried to go after him but the door close in their faces and they got all frustrated:mindblown: and son could still see them... he's smiling like:steviej::umad:

while the train goes by

Endless-subway-train.gif

shyt was like some highshool drama/comedy shyt.:banderas:

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
I just remembered one time when I was in college waiting for my 2nd bus and listening to music. I'm at the bus stop bumping Ready to Die on my MP3 player and it got to the "fukk Me Interlude". When Kim started moaning, I thought to myself that this shyt is kinda loud. I look over at this lil cute chick and she had this disturbed look on her face. :russ:

Every day after that, this chick would literally walk around the corner (which is kinda far) to get on at the stop before. Mind you, it's the 2nd bus for both of us so she don't really have a lot of time to be doing that shyt. :laugh:

I didn't mean to spook ol' girl...just listening to some Biggie. :youngsabo:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I hope you set her straight. :usure:
I just ignored her and kept moving. She probably wanted me to hit her and then they can send my ass to jail (I have a record in the state of California) :wow:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
one morning on the bus this FBI agent told us all that if the bus dropped below 50mph it would explode from an armed bomb that had been placed on it and we were told that if we tried to get off the bus the bomber would blow it up

anyway the FBI agent found out the bomber was lookin at video footage of us on the bus and was able to loop the feed and we were all evacuated

shyt got crazy after that but once i got off the bus i just went to qdoba and got a burrito and then hit up the gym

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
one morning on the bus this FBI agent told us all that if the bus dropped below 50mph it would explode from an armed bomb that had been placed on it and we were told that if we tried to get off the bus the bomber would blow it up

anyway the FBI agent found out the bomber was lookin at video footage of us on the bus and was able to loop the feed and we were all evacuated

shyt got crazy after that but once i got off the bus i just went to qdoba and got a burrito and then hit up the gym
:merchant: My nikka I probably would never want to hop on that bus again.