Coronavirus in the arcadium

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I hope my toilet paper supply holds up I'd hate to be in there fighting for a package of charmin

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Sohh supposedly schools are now talking losing the year :merchant: while I've seen things that suggest this is all a drill :hula: regardless life as we know it will not be the same.

Now how did it start and how do we know the information we do know? You would think something like this would have a little more explanation behind it or are we gonna continue with the tainted bat story that somehow never lead to worldwide plagues n shyt before

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Sohh supposedly schools are now talking losing the year :merchant: while I've seen things that suggest this is all a drill :hula: regardless life as we know it will not be the same.

Now how did it start and how do we know the information we do know? You would think something like this would have a little more explanation behind it or are we gonna continue with the tainted bat story that somehow never lead to worldwide plagues n shyt before
What have you seen to make you think it's a drill?

Eddie Brock

All Star
Daps
Even Trump acknowledges that us gamers/streamers/E-Sports players will stabilize the economy during these trying times :ohlawd:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
7udbJRN.jpg

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
What have you seen to make you think it's a drill?
A ton of shyt, I'm out and about so i can't retrieve all the info right now but this one vid i just watched yesterday is interesting to say the least. Video starts at the 11min mark but they get into the event 201 topic at around 15. Then they show the video at the 17min mark but start at the 15min mark so you can understand what you're seeing...

Even Trump acknowledges that us gamers/streamers/E-Sports players will stabilize the economy during these trying times :ohlawd:
Yeah let's listen to trump ladies and gentlemen
I got nothing to play :mjcry:
Imagine that being a thing on the greener side :bryan:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Peep that

Whether you go with it being created in a lab or with it happening because of these disgusting Chinese wet markets...we here now

:yeshrug:

My homegirl sent me this today, this could be how it spread so fast outside of China. Athletes from all over the world competing in China when this was on the verge of popping off... Then they all go back wherever and boom
:francis:

https://www.defense.gov/Explore/Spotlight/CISM-Military-World-Games/

I think it's been in the US for months honestly.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Peep that

Whether you go with it being created in a lab or with it happening because of these disgusting Chinese wet markets...we here now

:yeshrug:

My homegirl sent me this today, this could be how it spread so fast outside of China. Athletes from all over the world competing in China when this was on the verge of popping off... Then they all go back wherever and boom
:francis:

https://www.defense.gov/Explore/Spotlight/CISM-Military-World-Games/

I think it's been in the US for months honestly.

That is one angle, and i can support that a little too
GOP Senator Kept Coronavirus Info Secret for Weeks, But Shared It With Wealthy Donors

But, what is the official word? The fact we can't get that makes me question the origin of all these stories. Because im hearing wuhan isn't even really the source of the breakout. Only connection with China is the bat story that has been said to be false. Why was that the story ever is my :dwillhuh: myth busters right here, shyt mad sketchy...
The conspiracy theories about the origins of the coronavirus, debunked

Sony been pulling out of e3 cuz they knew there wasn't gonna be an e3 :ohhh:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That is one angle, and i can support that a little too
GOP Senator Kept Coronavirus Info Secret for Weeks, But Shared It With Wealthy Donors

But, what is the official word? The fact we can't get that makes me question the origin of all these stories. Because im hearing wuhan isn't even really the source of the breakout. Only connection with China is the bat story that has been said to be false. Why was that the story ever is my :dwillhuh: myth busters right here, shyt mad sketchy...
The conspiracy theories about the origins of the coronavirus, debunked

Sony been pulling out of e3 cuz they knew there wasn't gonna be an e3 :ohhh:
:usure:

The link you shared from Vox is heavily implying that the virus came from nature and from bats and jumped to humans from either another animal or directly from a bat. After reading what you posted, they debunked the notion that this is a bioweapon due to it's morality rate... unless this is a test. It would be some real end of times shyt if something as lethal as Ebola was spreading worldwide like this.

:huhldup: