Coronavirus in the arcadium

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
There’s plenty of studies I could link showing the ineffectiveness of most “masks” people can get their hands on, but I’ll let you look them up for yourself.

I’ll just say think about how specific that drop of saliva is coming out of your mouth. How often could that drop leave your mouth and make it into a random strangers mouth/eyes? Not very often, or ever really especially if you are staying 6ft away from people as you should. That’s not how this thing is being spread.

It’s the invisible drops dissolved in the air you breathe out. People in enclosed areas sharing the same air. The close encounters, kissing, hugging, contaminated hands, etc

A scarf isn’t going stop any of that. If you have no choice but to be close to other people and you don’t have access to a proper mask then a scarf is “better than nothing” but that’s about it. If you are staying the fukk away from people and obsessively washing your hands, then you have nothing to worry about.
the mask definitely gives people a false sense of security. they think it's all good if you got the mask on. you see these dummies at the grocery store, with the whole family masked up. if you really want to be safe, leave everyone at home

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
the mask definitely gives people a false sense of security. they think it's all good if you got the mask on. you see these dummies at the grocery store, with the whole family masked up. if you really want to be safe, leave everyone at home
Yup, I be seeing the dumbest shyt.

People in their car by themselves with a mask and gloves on.

People standing in line with masks on but pulling them down to talk to each other.

Lady at the store won’t take money out of peoples hands, but will pick it up after you set it down

:snoop:

People dumb as fukk breh, and nasty too, it’s no surprise the shyts spread like it has

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I just have questions when I'm being fed bullshyt :yeshrug:

Like people buying mask and gloves.. they say you shouldn't buy them like that because medical personnel needs to be able to get them. But medical personnel doesn't get gloves from the same places we do, they never did. But since it sounds good it was an accepted real possibility.

There's too much of that going on imo, if it's just a nikka with hot breathe fire breathing nikkaz to death then there's no stopping this. Nobody is 100% not in contact with hot breath. Your kids still dapping up their homies, everybody still fukkin, after the glove wearing nikkaz spread the germs onto their groceries and every other surface they touch, they'll still take those gloves off (usually after touching everything else Rudy Gobert style) then they'll handle those same groceries bare handed. If you think you was extra careful i can assure you the teenager who stocked it and is at risk 24/7 took the same precautions you did (Insert any smiley here)

At the end of the day, I'm assuming you'd want all the info and then you can decide for yourselves. Im not declaring one side is right and the other is wrong, that's for you to decide...

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Yup, I be seeing the dumbest shyt.

People in their car by themselves with a mask and gloves on.

People standing in line with masks on but pulling them down to talk to each other.

Lady at the store won’t take money out of peoples hands, but will pick it up after you set it down
I dont know if it's like this in every state but cali just started handing out $1000 fines for not wearing a mask in public, including inside your own car. Grocery stores wont let you in without a mask and restaurants wont serve you without a mask.

If your state is doing the same then that could be why u see everyone with mask on.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I dont know if it's like this in every state but cali just started handing out $1000 fines for not wearing a mask in public, including inside your own car. Grocery stores wont let you in without a mask and restaurants wont serve you without a mask.

If your state is doing the same then that could be why u see everyone with mask on.
No, my states not doing that.

y’all really doing that in Cali? :mjlol:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Give out $1000 fines in a recession brehs

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Got tested last Wednesday. Results came back last Friday that I was positive. Been on isolation since.

Had no symptoms until last night. Was so weak and fatigued. Like I got hit by a truck. Took some Tylenol and Vitamin C. Felt better couple hours later.

Today still feel fatigued. Took a nice big shyt tho so that felt good.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Got tested last Wednesday. Results came back last Friday that I was positive. Been on isolation since.

Had no symptoms until last night. Was so weak and fatigued. Like I got hit by a truck. Took some Tylenol and Vitamin C. Felt better couple hours later.

Get better fam.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

Sounds like you was chosen bruh :jbhmm:
Get better fam.
This

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Keep us posted, fam

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Some more backstory before I got the 'rona.

A week before I got tested. There was an incident that led to me and all of my co-workers getting tested. I work for a state government agency. A department right next to where I work had a outbreak as one of the workers there had gotten the virus and therefore 12 out of 20 people in that department tested positive.

We're cool with those guys and even have lunch together a lot. The guy who was the 'host' is a supervisor and one the most nicest guy I've ever met and always daps everyone up whilst trying to converse for couple minutes.

So when this happened. Basically that whole department was shut down as those who had it had to isolate and those who didnt had to work from home.

Not only our department, but the whole facility had to get tested. Now mind you, I didnt see that guy who was the 'host' a whole lot the past month. But my supervisor was with him for a whole week as they had to co-train others for a new module implementation.

My supervisor had to be quarantined that week before but his results came back negative. Theres 30 people in my department and me and one other person tested positive so far.

Now I don't know if I got it at work. But since COVID-19. I rarely leave my house unless it's to buy groceries or do errands which is like once a week.

Im also a germaphobe, so I've always been vigilant about being clean. I used to wash my hands so much that the skin of my knuckles would crack and split so bad that my dermatologist told me to :whoa: and was prescribed healing moisturizer for a year where I had to smother my hands in it and put on gloves before I sleep to help rebuild all the damage from washing my hands with all the harsh chemicals in hand soap.

It can happen to anyone.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I still don't know anybody personally who got it

I do know if a number of people who got the shot, and 3 of them have died. But only one of them was ruled to be due to the shot (blood clots killed my homeys pops)

The other 2 was heart attacks shortly after getting the shot (less than 2 weeks afterwards in both cases)

But I just seen a video where a girl goes undercover and has drinks with a couple of doctors from Phiz... mind you, she's already done this with John& John...

Quick side story...I have a friend who is a scientist, he's all for that shot shyt. And while he's all on board with getting the shot, he does question why people who already had the virus would still need to get the shot, broke down how our immune systems work and feels those ppl should be better prepared to fight off future infections. Antibodies n shyt :francis:

So this video basically exposes what THEY KNOW. And you find out shyt like how it's all about profits, how the shot is causing heart attacks (young and old) and when I heard that part it became personal. My godfather was president of Piney woods for about 20yrs (it's a black boarding school in Mississippi) and had became our families patriarch. The last get together he had at his house had easily 500ppl at it. Only he was capable of bringing that many people together, I realized that and realized I won't see most of those people ever again. It sucks, and he was never sick, always healthy, lived healthy, don't smoke, wasn't a heavy drinker. Heart attack about 10 days after the shot. I'm gonna look and then post the direct video to the undercover work but here's a link to a guy talking about it and showing the video. Believe what you want, just don't choose to be ignorant...

Moe be covering topics you don't see covered elsewhere, and YouTube stay taking down his videos so catch it while you can coli...

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I will add that the makers of the undercover video are suspect. Doesn't mean it's not real. What I'm paying attention to is the debunkers, and so far I've seen a lot of people discredit it. But none of them say what is false. There was one actually but what they said was false, my scientist friend already confirmed was actually true.

I would like to see how the arcadium feels now about this. So don't be afraid to speak your truth :handshake: