Coronavirus in the arcadium

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Sohh.... when you leave your house, are you wearing a mask and gloves?

The majority of people I see have some kind of mask on, tryna make us non maskers feel some kind of way, idk, what say ye' rec room?

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Sohh.... when you leave your house, are you wearing a mask and gloves?

The majority of people I see have some kind of mask on, tryna make us non maskers feel some kind of way, idk, what day ye' rec room?
Grabbed some food today with my mask on.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Wore some gloves and a mask today when I went to target, noticed nobody else was :merchant: people make me sick no pun intended

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Grabbed some food today with my mask on.

Same. Groceries and prescriptions for the fam as well earlier today. I don't be wearing gloves cuz the only ones I have are the really think ones that you clean the kitchen and bathroom in (although I did bring them). I just don't touch anything aside from the food I'm picking up and make a 100% certain that I don't touch my face at all until I've washed my hands a couple of times at the crib.

I've been buying more groceries than every and been at the stores every few days to keep grabbing more to stock and ensuring essentials and specifics that my daughter wants are heavy on deck (she's a very specific, picky eater due to a history of food aversions and allergy fears).

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Unless u got an n95 mask, your mask is useless, and even then, if you are staying away from people as you should, the mask is not needed. Only people who have corona or who have come in contact with corona should be wearing mask, but they should be at home anyway.

Gloves are stupid, I don’t know who’s idea it was, but don’t wear them, they make you worse off.

Daps
Unless u got an n95 mask, your mask is useless, and even then, if you are staying away from people as you should, the mask is not needed. Only people who have corona or who have come in contact with corona should be wearing mask, but they should be at home anyway.

Gloves are stupid, I don’t know who’s idea it was, but don’t wear them, they make you worse off.

Our local grocery stores are starting to require wearing some type of cloth mask at minimal. Even if it’s a scarf or hair tie.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I put on latex gloves when I go shopping and dispose of them while entering my car.

Gloves are ineffective when you wear them to multiple places and let them accumulate shyt on them without disposing them. I literally put gloves on as I'm walking in to the store, and then take them off before even touching my steering wheel when I come back to the car.

My local Meijer has people wiping down the cart handles, but even still I don't even touch them with unprotected hands...or the touch pad when paying for the stuff.

I get why people say they hate seeing gloves on folks but when used how I just described I could give a fukk who doesn't like it.

:yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That's how it should be across the board tho.
I guess, but everything else about social distancing/stay at home is way more important. Medical workers with proper equipment still catch it. Makeshift masks and bandanas are more a mental/emotional bandaid than any real help.

I put on latex gloves when I go shopping and dispose of them while entering my car.

Gloves are ineffective when you wear them to multiple places and let them accumulate shyt on them without disposing them. I literally put gloves on as I'm walking in to the store, and then take them off before even touching my steering wheel when I come back to the car.

My local Meijer has people wiping down the cart handles, but even still I don't even touch them with unprotected hands...or the touch pad when paying for the stuff.

I get why people say they hate seeing gloves on folks but when used how I just described I could give a fukk who doesn't like it.

:yeshrug:
Even still you’d be safer just keeping your hands washed/sanitized.

When you get to your car and take your gloves off you should still be washing/sanitizing your hands/forearms.

Gloves just offer a false sense of security, and have you run the risk of spreading germs cause you think your safe, when you really should just be washing your hands as much as humanly possible anyway.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I guess, but everything else about social distancing/stay at home is way more important. Medical workers with proper equipment still catch it. Makeshift masks and bandanas are more a mental/emotional bandaid than any real help.

Even still you’d be safer just keeping your hands washed/sanitized.

When you get to your car and take your gloves off you should still be washing/sanitizing your hands/forearms.

Gloves just offer a false sense of security, and have you run the risk of spreading germs cause you think your safe, when you really should just be washing your hands as much as humanly possible anyway.
If I have hand sanitizer in the car then I apply after taking them off. If I don't, then at least I know that everything I touched in the store is left on the gloves that I just disposed.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If I have hand sanitizer in the car then I apply after taking them off. If I don't, then at least I know that everything I touched in the store is left on the gloves that I just disposed.
You got this backwards. The hand sanitizer should be the must and the gloves should be the if.

They’ve done studies on it, even trained medical professionals sometimes contaminate themselves when taking the gloves off, which is why they are directed to still wash their hands when they take them off.

I ain’t trying to discourage you, do whatever makes you feel safe, but still wash/sanitize your hands breh. All damn day.