Coronavirus in the arcadium

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:usure:

The link you shared from Vox is heavily implying that the virus came from nature and from bats and jumped to humans from either another animal or directly from a bat. After reading what you posted, they debunked the notion that this is a bioweapon due to it's morality rate... unless this is a test. It would be some real end of times shyt if something as lethal as Ebola was spreading worldwide like this.

:huhldup:
The fact there is no clarity worries me

This is either fact or you're helping to spread lies like you do for Sony :patrice: if this is real then why is China getting the blame? That will lead us to the truth. Trump.. the banks made a killing during the bailout. Only makes sense trump would try to do something similar. They talking 1.5 trillion on the low end. How much of that can be allocated to the wealthy? It's possible....

Idk :francis:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
rthc0agmzun41.jpg

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The fact there is no clarity worries me

This is either fact or you're helping to spread lies like you do for Sony :patrice: if this is real then why is China getting the blame? That will lead us to the truth. Trump.. the banks made a killing during the bailout. Only makes sense trump would try to do something similar. They talking 1.5 trillion on the low end. How much of that can be allocated to the wealthy? It's possible....

Idk :francis:
IDK breh, scientists typically stand by their shyt, and once they publish something, it's open for their peers to review it and test it for themselves. This quote in particular said a lot to me about it's origin when I read that Vox article...

The virus originated in bats and then jumped to humans, perhaps through other animals
Soon after the Chinese government acknowledged there was an outbreak of a mysterious new virus in late December in Wuhan, scientists raced to sequence its genome. By mid-January, they had it and shared it with the World Health Organization.

Soon after that, scientists saw that the virus closely resembled viruses that circulate in bats. “If you look at the genetic sequence of the virus, it’s closely related to a bat virus, about 96 percent the same,” Jim LeDuc, head of the Galveston National Laboratory, a level 4 biosafety lab in Texas, told Vox. “There’s been talk about a pangolin intermediate host; that’s probably not true.”

Chinese officials also reported that several of the first cluster of cases had ties to a live animal market where both seafood and other wildlife were sold as food. (The market has since been closed.) The market soon became the leading hypothesis for how the virus made the leap into humans, where it’s been able to spread efficiently ever since.

:hubie:

So I'll go with the 96% chance that this shyt originated from bats, opposed to the 4% that it's potentially man made in a lab. Fatboi posting bullshyt just creating more confusion unfortunately

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I'm supposed to believe this because why?
:comeon:
You don't have to believe anything.

So I'll go with the 96% chance that this shyt originated from bats, opposed to the 4% that it's potentially man made in a lab. Fatboi posting bullshyt just creating more confusion unfortunately
Trust me, a single tweet isn't going to cause any real confusion or make a single difference in someone's life. Cut it out :francis:

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You don't have to believe anything.

Trust me, a single tweet isn't going to cause any real confusion or make a single difference in someone's life. Cut it out :francis:
I mean, I felt like I had a good understanding on where and how this shyt originated, so then I see your post so I read it thinking it would have some profound information to counter what I've seen so far... and it was just some bullshyt. If anything, I'm made I wasted my time reading it.

:francis:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
east valley, arizona

235 confirmed cases. they just set up drive through testing at a local hospital. im working from home. apparently, ASU and GCU are sending students home with no refunds for their dorm and meal plans (so far). the only ones who can stay are foreign students who are not able to fly internationally right now. driving has become a little more pleasant with fewer people out and about. amazon fresh is overloaded and wont take new orders. friday i drove past a gun store that had a line out the door and some food catering. people are getting that ammo like how everybody else was getting toilet paper.