Daps
IMG-20200316-WA0003.jpg

Saw this in discord :dead:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anyone have any news about how things are in New Orleans? I planned a trip down there for my wife's bday on the 27th and feel like shyt may be shut down by the time we get there :lupe:
I'm supposed to be going in June. I doubt it now
:francis:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Schools in London are still open. Sports events are being played behind closed doors so half my work is gone. My other jobs are in nightclubs and events so that's shutdown as well.

I'm looking after my niece who is at home as a precaution because she has a cold. So do I.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Schools in London are still open. Sports events are being played behind closed doors so half my work is gone. My other jobs are in nightclubs and events so that's shutdown as well.

I'm looking after my niece who is at home as a precaution because she has a cold. So do I.
:merchant:

I bought a big ass bag of rice, getting canned goods, bunch of cereal. Growing a few vegetables and some loud which I'll use to barter if we go full savage

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
sactown still somewhat active, not as many people out as normal plus shops was running out of stock left and right.

Costco got hit the worst, with cacs buyin up all the basics :wow: bottled water and toilet paper.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I peep the grocery store daily, looks bleaker everyday. The butcher sys food comes in daily but sells out. All they had was seafood. Isles were mostly empty. Im expecting things going back to normal in a week or so but tbc.

In the meantime, i suggest everyone think about this...

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I peep the grocery store daily, looks bleaker everyday. The butcher sys food comes in daily but sells out. All they had was seafood. Isles were mostly empty. Im expecting things going back to normal in a week or so but tbc.

In the meantime, i suggest everyone think about this...

Im def bout to be on my prepper shyt after this all blows over

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I also find myself at the grocery story daily and it does just look more and more depleted. I thought that'd have restocks by now. It's not like there's no workers there.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I also find myself at the grocery story daily and it does just look more and more depleted. I thought that'd have restocks by now. It's not like there's no workers there.
If people would just shop like normal everyone would have what they need just like with any other day of the year. It’s not like a hurricane where the power and potentially water goes out. People need to worry about keeping distance as much as possible, not hoarding any and everything like the world is about to end.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
My sons birthday was today.

We had an in the house “family party”

We baked him a cake and had a nerf gun fight. And played some video games.

He said he had good day. Trying to keep some normalcy. It’s crazy to think we are only 3 days in and got weeks maybe months of this left.