Daps
ETISNBIUYAATKKE

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I have to film a new message from the city manager and then they’re sending us home for 2 weeks.
Also later today they’re going to announce that MacArthur mall will be closing as well
Downtown Norfolk is gonna be a ghost town and mad people are gonna be out of work.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I have to film a new message from the city manager and then they’re sending us home for 2 weeks.
Also later today they’re going to announce that MacArthur mall will be closing as well
Downtown Norfolk is gonna be a ghost town and mad people are gonna be out of work.
Norfolk Update: Skeletal staff in all city buildings starting tomorrow for at least 2 weeks.

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Anyone have any news about how things are in New Orleans? I planned a trip down there for my wife's bday on the 27th and feel like shyt may be shut down by the time we get there :lupe:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Anyone have any news about how things are in New Orleans? I planned a trip down there for my wife's bday on the 27th and feel like shyt may be shut down by the time we get there :lupe:
yesterday the Mayor of New Orleans put restrictions on restaurants and bars (close at 9/11pm):sadcam:

today the Governor closed all restaurants and bars :mjcry:

only take-out/drive-thru/delivery can stay open

shyt's gonna kill the economy in New Orleans, which is basically the cash cow for the whole state :francis:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I wasn’t realistically expecting cyberpunk even tho I wanted it...but please TLOU 2 gotta drop on time :sadcam: that would be the perfect game to get lost in during this time...matter of fact they should push up the release date

TLOU2 ain't dropping till the Nickel (Ps5) releases now :mjcry: