Corey Holcomb crashes out again, says Godfrey is…well, you know already and Godfrey calls into his show

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
You kats took what Corey said more serious than Godfrey, hell Godfrey was laughing at the shyt.
This.

It wasn’t even that serious. Godfrey ain’t about to delete Corey from his contacts :mjlol:

This is unrelated, but I remember Godfrey said Corey used to hoop and could dunk off a vertical. Not sure how tall he is, but Godfrey did say Corey had stupid bunnies.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
was patrice bitter about his station? the only times i remember him on a tv show was arrested development and the office and those were pretty much just cameos

When it comes to The Office he said they wanted to write him into the show, but he was terrible on set and super disrespectful, it was a huge regret for him.

He was never a great actor, I think he'd be an ultra successful podcast guy, but his political ignorance and association with Cumia would be a big problem. With how Black women are online now, that Don Imus interview would hurt him, I also think he wouldn't like Kevin Samuels, he was actually very considerate if you listen to him talk seriously.

I torrented the entirety of his appearances on O&A + all his radio stuff in high school lmao, I know too much.

I don't think so. People liked Patrice and he seemed happy where he was at
:patrice:

He always talked about wanting a lot more money to help his mom and gf.

edit: I meant he wouldn't like ks

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:comeon: not reading through this entire thread. Did Corey's fans come in and say he's more funny than godfrey like they did with Donnell?

DUDE COREY IS AN ALL TIME GREAT.

GODFREY IS GREAT AT IMPERSONATIONS.

YOU ARE CLEARLY UNEDUCATED ABOUT
HOW HIGH COREY IS REGARDED IN COMEDY.

THESE DUDES ARE REPEATING COREY BITS
VERBATIM WHILE YOU, THEM NOR
ANYONE ELSE CAN TELL A DONELL/GODFREY JOKE.

:devil:
:evil:

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Yeah sounds like Corey and Godfrey's friendship may be a wrap :snoop:

Godfrey is on YT Live right now copping pleas and defending his heterosexuality and accuses Corey of being gay himself :francis:

Also @CHICAGO Godfrey mentions during this Live that he put Corey on in the comedy game.... damn

You kats took what Corey said more serious than Godfrey, hell Godfrey was laughing at the shyt.

This.

It wasn’t even that serious. Godfrey ain’t about to delete Corey from his contacts :mjlol:

This is unrelated, but I remember Godfrey said Corey used to hoop and could dunk off a vertical. Not sure how tall he is, but Godfrey did say Corey had stupid bunnies.
:patrice:

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps

Godfrey is on YT Live right now copping pleas and defending his heterosexuality and accuses Corey of being gay himself :francis:

Also @CHICAGO Godfrey mentions during this Live that he put Corey on in the comedy game.... damn

Smh Godfrey was trying to keep the peace on that phone call with Corey.

But Corey kept going at him cuz he knows Godfrey not about that life.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

NAH I DISPUTED THE WAY OL BOY WORDED IT.
TALKING ABOUT "HE FOUND COREY"
AS IF GODFREY WAS ON AT THE TIME
AND DISCOVERED SOME RANDOM nikka.

THEY WERE FRIENDS SINCE TEENS
AND HE TOOK HIM TO AMATEUR NIGHT.

:devil:
:evil:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I get Corey feels slighted but his track record ruined anybody giving him grace
Donnell deserves way more smoke than nikkas are applying to him
Corey has to understand the corner he pushed himself into
nikka starts so much shyt that have people going
Not again before hearing the whole story
So naturally folks start beat boxing and talk in circles, playing semantics
Corey just goes about it the wrong way with people he’s known for years
This shyt could’ve been dealt with differently by him but of course he jumps out the window
Zo
Grady
Frank/Genevieve
Sarah
Freez
Ryan Davis
Marcus
Peanut
His daughter
I know I’m missing some
Have all fallen victim to his wrath
My question is when is he going to reflect before reacting
Eventually he going to get that old Mexican bytch out of there by crossing the line
But i seriously doubt that because that old hoe is a battered woman mentally and just as toxic
This sums up everything for me….The 5150 Show used to be must see every week. Yeah Corey still would call people out and do gay jokes but the show was Corey & guests just cracking jokes as having fun with seriousness sprinkled in.

Now it’s Corey vs Errbody with Darleen as a B Mic that adds nothing and looks zooted off prescription pills & burnt out. None of his co hosts fukk with him anymore.

It’s a shame what happened….