Corey Holcomb crashes out again, says Godfrey is…well, you know already and Godfrey calls into his show

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
When it comes to The Office he said they wanted to write him into the show, but he was terrible on set and super disrespectful, it was a huge regret for him.

He was never a great actor, I think he'd be an ultra successful podcast guy, but his political ignorance and association with Cumia would be a big problem. With how Black women are online now, that Don Imus interview would hurt him, I also think he wouldn't like Kevin Samuels, he was actually very considerate if you listen to him talk seriously.

I torrented the entirety of his appearances on O&A + all his radio stuff in high school lmao, I know too much.

:patrice:

He always talked about wanting a lot more money to help his mom and gf.

edit: I meant he wouldn't like ks

Finally someone who has listen to all the O&A with Patrice. You are spot on with your assessment. I do think Patrice would've held his own in this era. I do think he would've liked KS. Patrice died in 2010, KS platform grew in 2020. Hell, KS references Patrice on his podcast from time to time.

Towards the end, Patrice was leaning hard into conspiracy theory world. I think it would've gotten worse. Especially with that damn pandemic.

Back to the original topic, I'm glad Patrice towards the end of his life realize that he prevented himself from reaching his highest goals because of his attitude and difficultness. I see Patrice ways in Aries Spears, Katt Williams, Corey, and I know I'm missing a couple more comedians and entertainers. You might be a really good entertainer but your shyty attitude and personality on someone else project can box your career. Go produce your own project and see how difficult it is to work with a mini version of yourself. Not fun and productive.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally someone who has listen to all the O&A with Patrice. You are spot on with your assessment. I do think Patrice would've held his own in this era. I do think he would've liked KS. Patrice died in 2010, KS platform grew in 2020. Hell, KS references Patrice on his podcast from time to time.

Towards the end, Patrice was leaning hard into conspiracy theory world. I think it would've gotten worse. Especially with that damn pandemic.

Back to the original topic, I'm glad Patrice towards the end of his life realize that he prevented himself from reaching his highest goals because of his attitude and difficultness. I see Patrice ways in Aries Spears, Katt Williams, Corey, and I know I'm missing a couple more comedians and entertainers. You might be a really good entertainer but your shyty attitude and personality on someone else project can box your career. Go produce your own project and see how difficult it is to work with a mini version of yourself. Not fun and productive.

Talent aint enough. You gotta be able to talk to people. You cant offend the people you are looking to for money. You can be the most educated qualified engineer you walk up in the interview talking crazy or dont show up thinking you are above it you aint getting the job.

Godfrey is the one I dont get. Dude is super talented, seems personable, in shape. It seems like he checks all the boxes to be a megastar but he aint quite there. I have no idea how SNL passed on dude.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smh Godfrey was trying to keep the peace on that phone call with Corey.

But Corey kept going at him cuz he knows Godfrey not about that life.

I think Godfrey actually knows karate, but he's not about to fight a comedian that's burying himself.
These dudes are in they 50s and go back to their teens. Pretty confident they got into it before. The fact that Corey jumped right to homosexuality shows that he respects Godfrey. Talent and manhood are his gotos if he dont respect you. Everybody gay to this nikka :heh:. That shyt damn near a compliment. That sounded like 2 bros going back forth to me. I gotta listen to Godfreys pod before I can really say either way though.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
He was bitter with it, you can find videos about him complaining about not getting more success. But also you can hear people and him talk about how he self sabotaged by being aloof and offish while on set, or being rude to people trying to get him into roles. I think at least for The Office he fukked himself out of it:

Not to mention with Spike Lee:

Or Chris Rock with Everybody Hates Chris:

But at the end of his life he said he recognized what he was doing wrong and how he was going to improve with his relations with people, which i believed he would do.

Spot on.

Patrice admitted his fukkups. It’s what made him an excellent comic. He realized he by all rights should have been much bigger and he self sabotaged himself multiple times.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Lol @ Tasha K blasting Corey and interviewing one of his babymommas, says that he deals with “Rita D” (old white p0rn star or stripper or something??), wife divorcing him, he recently got fooled by a transwoman in his DMs…
she finish paying off Cardi yet? :mjlol:

pcpking

All Star
Daps
Yeah sounds like Corey and Godfrey's friendship may be a wrap :snoop:

Godfrey is on YT Live right now copping pleas and defending his heterosexuality and accuses Corey of being gay himself :francis:

Also @CHICAGO Godfrey mentions during this Live that he put Corey on in the comedy game.... damn

What happened to the video?