Corey Holcomb crashes out again, says Godfrey is…well, you know already and Godfrey calls into his show

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
What happened to the video?
He made it private but I watched it when he was live.

Basically he said he doesn't know what's going on with Corey and he felt like he didn't say anything wrong. Someone mentioned how he put Corey on and how he needs to appreciate that. Godfrey was like yeah he did put Corey into the comedy game so he needs to remember that. Then he kinda went off the wall and was like Corey needs to pay homage cuz he knows the real Corey :dead: I was like damn. Godfrey got a GoFundMe for a special he is trying to film and another comment was like Corey owes his career to you, he should pay for it and Godfrey was like you damn right he should, he need to pay his respects :mjlol:

pcpking

All Star
Daps

This put the conversation in great context. To me Corey was shyt talking especially once Godfrey correct him, I don't understand why Godfrey waited a day later to do that live when he could have done it doing the call if he took it that seriously. I bet Corey called him and said he was just fukking with him and maybe that's why he took the live down, I don't think the both of them would let something so trifling fukk up 30yrs of friendship.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
IMG-0018.jpg

:dead:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Corey has been going downhill since his redbone wife left him. This nikka has pushed away Bobby and his kagen water, embarrassed Zo Shakur Williams on worldstar and even fell out with Freez Luv. He’s bitter. Funny but has not grown as a person nor a comic.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Corey has been going downhill since his redbone wife left him. This nikka has pushed away Bobby and his kagen water, embarrassed Zo Shakur Williams on worldstar and even fell out with Freez Luv. He’s bitter. Funny but has not grown as a person nor a comic.
I said it in the 5150 thread that Lewis Dix said Corey was going to wind up just like him, and that was on Speedy's show back in 2008.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps

I remember that time Lewis got so excited on the intro of Foxxhole to say his name. Breh messed up his own first name. Jamie clowned the hell out of him “nikka you just say you lube dikks :childplease::lolbron:?”

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I just want to know how all yall nikkas use to watch this fukk nikka? They got a long ass thread on this site about 50 pages long of people sucking off Corey's wack ass show. It's probably the same folks that gas up Tariq