Corey Holcomb crashes out again, says Godfrey is…well, you know already and Godfrey calls into his show

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
He wasnt supposed to have to carry the show. It was an ensemble with him, Freez, and Zo. Not sure what happened with Freez (I can imagine with this nikka Corey :heh:) and we all know what happened with Zo. And he has run off all other possible replacements except Craig who, while I like him, is just Corey Jr. He is usually in lockstep with him and wont push back if he isnt. So now the nikka out there all by himself and he is getting exposed.
Freez was a cool breh. I can imagine Corey trying him like he does everyone and Freez not being with the bullshyt

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All y'all clutching pearls about Corey do realize he's making his statements on the 5150 show? When y'all just gonna let nut ass nikkas be nuts and laugh the shyt off?
So you would be ok with it if you disagreed with a coworker or friend or really didnt do anything to them and they immediately jumped out the window making up gay stories or exposing (or making shyt up on that as well) your family or financial sitaution publically?

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the call Godfrey said they each had their own woman and was fukking them in seperate rooms. Now I don't know what Godfrey said when he told the story before this, , but at least here he never said they were running a train.
Corey heard "apartment" and "gay" and turned this nikka into Omar Little :mjlol:. Thats why you gotta tread lightly with anything any comedian says. nikkas have the most active superpowered imaginations and they are super sensitive.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Katt done open the floodgates and these comedians are at each others neck like its the wild west.

I love Coreys stand up. I love Godfrey stand up and his personality. These two go bsck to their adolescents in Chicago. Godfrey has always openly supported Corey. If Corey was offended by Godfreys take with Donnell on his podcast. Its a phone call to make that simple.

Anyways, just happy for Godfrey to shed dead weight and shortening his contact list.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
So you would be ok with it if you disagreed with a coworker or friend or really didnt do anything to them and they immediately jumped out the window making up gay stories or exposing (or making shyt up on that as well) your family or financial sitaution publically?

You said this.
Corey heard "apartment" and "gay" and turned this nikka into Omar Little :mjlol:. Thats why you gotta tread lightly with anything any comedian says. nikkas have the most active superpowered imaginations and they are super sensitive.
But then you said this.

So you understand who people are how to move accordingly. If this is a coworker who's known to be a serious person I'm going to take the shyt you said above serious. If this is a goofy that's always being silly and calls everyone gay? I'm just gonna let the goofy be a goofy and probably laugh with him. Nobody takes this clown seriously :mjlol:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You said this.

But then you said this.

So you understand who people are how to move accordingly. If this is a coworker who's known to be a serious person I'm going to take the shyt you said above serious. If this is a goofy that's always being silly and calls everyone gay? I'm just gonna let the goofy be a goofy and probably laugh with him. Nobody takes this clown seriously :mjlol:
I can respect that. Respectfully I am skeptical, as I just dont know many people that would let that ride (especially if we talking about a friend) but I dont know you and your overall point is valid. However we cant say nobody takes him seriously. He has a loyal following. Godfrey took it serious enough to call him in the middle of his show. Zo took it serious enough to leave the show. Aries is still getting harassed by 5150.

Not feeding the troll is one thing. But at a certain point (well before your 50s) that shyt stops being something that can just be dismissed or laughed off. Corey acting like a straight up child all because his feelings got hurt. You cant talk all this shyt, call people out all the time and be Ralph Tresvant.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Saw him live in the A last year and I thought him being bitter about his exes were just part of his bit but damn every video I see of him is him doing the most out of left field

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Corey is a fukk nikka.
He could have been one of the greats.
Tragic really
UKVu0t8.gif

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
love corey
yall are looking too deep into just basic comedians

like dude said, any opportunity to laugh at someone is gonna be magnified to some people
doing bisexual shyt and then siding with the ops is enough to get clowned :yeshrug:
I dont agree with Aries and Faizon more than half the time... but thats their character... they are still legends in their own right
you dont gotta be with the buddy buddy shyt like everyone else
the job of comedy is to clown and make people laugh ... you can clown damn near every comedian