Corey Holcomb crashes out again, says Godfrey is…well, you know already and Godfrey calls into his show

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nikka even admitted his feelings was hurt because he thought they were taking Donnell's side. Nothing more to see here.

THEY DID.
(Not intentionally on GODFREY'S part)

THE FAT STRIPPER nikka
KEPT REPEATING "COREY CALLING
DONNEL A MILD COMIC IS A KNOCK
ON COREYS CHARACTER"
THAT MY FRIEND WAS A PERSONAL ATTACK.

GODFREY NODDED HIS HEAD TO IT
AT ONE POINT.

GODFREY SHOULD HAVE SHUT
THAT shyt DOWN AND
KEPT IT ON THE ALTERCATION.

HE DEFINITELY SHOULDN'T
HAVE RELEASED THAT FOOTAGE AFTER
HE SPOKE TO COREY AND FOUND OUT
WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED.
:devil:
:evil:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

THEY DID.
(Not intentionally on GODFREY'S part)

THE FAT STRIPPER nikka
KEPT REPEATING "COREY CALLING
DONNEL A MILD COMIC IS A KNOCK
ON COREYS CHARACTER"
THAT MY FRIEND WAS A PERSONAL ATTACK.

GODFREY NODDED HIS HEAD TO IT
AT ONE POINT.

GODFREY SHOULD HAVE SHUT
THAT shyt DOWN AND
KEPT IT ON THE ALTERCATION.

HE DEFINITELY SHOULDN'T
HAVE RELEASED THAT FOOTAGE AFTER
HE SPOKE TO COREY AND FOUND OUT
WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

Did he say "character" or "credibility"? Serious question as I don't remember the character part.

I see where you are coming from but Corey doesnt fact check before jumping out the window saying wild shyt. Now one thing I will say is I never heard him speak on Godfrey with anything less than respect so maybe he expected the same because of how far they go back. I am actually surprised this aint happen sooner since we know how Corey feels about Aries and Godfrey has had him on his show and been on his yucking it up.

All that said I am confident this gets squashed pretty quickly. Dudes been friends too long.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Did he say "character" or "credibility"? Serious question as I don't remember the character part.

I see where you are coming from but Corey doesnt fact check before jumping out the window saying wild shyt. Now one thing I will say is I never heard him speak on Godfrey with anything less than respect so maybe he expected the same because of how far they go back. I am actually surprised this aint happen sooner since we know how Corey feels about Aries and Godfrey has had him on his show and been on his yucking it up.

All that said I am confident this gets squashed pretty quickly. Dudes been friends too long.

Yeah that live I posted (that eventually got taken down) Godfrey started off kinda irritated and dissapointed with Corey but by the end od the live his tone calmed down and he said he still was cool with Corey and theres no hard feelings noving forward.

Side Note: it was funny as hell watching Godfrey explain running hoes with a gay nikka :mjlol:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

IT MAY HAVE BEEN CREDIBILITY
BUT EITHER WAY...

THE WHOLE SEGMENT WAS ABOUT COREY.

NOT ONE WORD ABOUT WHAT DONNEL DID
OUTSIDE OF THEM SAYING HES FUNNY.
IT EVEN GOT TO THEM QUESTIONING
THE AMOUNT OF MOVIES COREY
HAS BEEN IT.

IT WAS A VERY ONE SIDED SEGMENT
AND I CAN SEE WHY COREY WENT OFF.

GODFREY SHOULDN'T HAVE RELEASED
THAT AFTER FINGING OUT THE FACTS

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

IT MAY HAVE BEEN CREDIBILITY
BUT EITHER WAY...

THE WHOLE SEGMENT WAS ABOUT COREY.

NOT ONE WORD ABOUT WHAT DONNEL DID
OUTSIDE OF THEM SAYING HES FUNNY.
IT EVEN GOT TO THEM QUESTIONING
THE AMOUNT OF MOVIES COREY
HAS BEEN IT.

IT WAS A VERY ONE SIDED SEGMENT
AND I CAN SEE WHY COREY WENT OFF.

GODFREY SHOULDN'T HAVE RELEASED
THAT AFTER FINGING OUT THE FACTS

Godfrey said their had to be more to it and that Donnell was wrong for yelling from the crowd. That said, I can see, especially as a life long friend, how one could view that as one sided and taking the other persons side. Corey has thrown so many stones though. Its literally his brand and then he gets in his feelings over that? But again I dont think its as deep as some suggest. Friends have disagreements...sometimes even go hard.

And I mean if you say something about nikkas doing 3 or more movies and you have done 3 or more movies thats all on you breh :heh:. IIRC correctly somebody in the chat or a producer pointed that out and they laughed because that shyt is funny. That one is on Corey.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
And I mean if you say something about nikkas doing 3 or more movies and you have done 3 or more movies thats all on you breh :heh:. IIRC correctly somebody in the chat or a producer pointed that out and they laughed because that shyt is funny. That one is on Corey.

YEA IF IT WAS SOMEBODYS ELSES SHOW...

THAT SHOULDN'T HAVE AIRED ON GODFREY'S SHOW.

THE MAIN ISSUE IS HE AIRED IT
AFTER HE SPOKE TO COREY.

THATS WHAT SENT HIM OFF THE RAILS.

GODFREY EXPLAINED THEY AIRED
IT BEFORE THEY SPOKE BUT IT WAS
TOO LATE AT THAT POINT.

HE SHOULDN'T HAVE AIRED IT AT ALL
AFTER THEY SPOKE

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

YEA IF IT WAS SOMEBODYS ELSES SHOW...

THAT SHOULDN'T HAVE AIRED ON GODFREY'S SHOW.

THE MAIN ISSUE IS HE AIRED IT
AFTER HE SPOKE TO COREY.

THATS WHAT SENT HIM OFF THE RAILS.

GODFREY EXPLAINED THEY AIRED
IT BEFORE THEY SPOKE BUT IT WAS
TOO LATE AT THAT POINT.

HE SHOULDN'T HAVE AIRED IT AT ALL
AFTER THEY SPOKE

But even Corey fell back on that after it was cleared up. You cant tell somebody what to cut from their show. Corey surely wouldnt respond well to that. Its not like they were shytting on him. shyt was light...especially for comedians. They disagreed, said he says wild shyt sometimes, "had to be more Ima call him", and then the credibility shyt which hey if you are gonna be a shock jock you cant be trippin on.

We want honesty and authenticity. Cant say people shouldnt give their opinion or cut it out just because somebody might not like it. The funniest part that no one talks about is the audience "took Donnell's side" live when he said the shyt.

And Corey is the last person that should be acting like that with the way he does shyt (0 fact checking, off the cuff, 0 fukks). Way too many stones tossed to be in that glass house.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
But even Corey fell back on that after it was cleared up. You cant tell somebody what to cut from their show. Corey surely wouldnt respond well to that. Its not like they were shytting on him. shyt was light...especially for comedians. They disagreed, said he says wild shyt sometimes, "had to be more Ima call him", and then the credibility shyt which hey if you are gonna be a shock jock you cant be trippin on.

We want honesty and authenticity. Cant say people shouldnt give their opinion or cut it out just because somebody might not like it. The funniest part that no one talks about is the audience "took Donnell's side" live when he said the shyt.

And Corey is the last person that should be acting like that with the way he does shyt (0 fact checking, off the cuff, 0 fukks). Way too many stones tossed to be in that glass house.

IM SAYING HE SHOULD HAVE CUT IT NOT COREY.

FROM COREYS POV
HES LIKE
"I JUST SPOKE TO THIS MAN
WHY WOULD HE GO ON HIS
SHOW AND ACT LIKE HE DIDNT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED?"

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps

IM SAYING HE SHOULD HAVE CUT IT NOT COREY.

FROM COREYS POV
HES LIKE
"I JUST SPOKE TO THIS MAN
WHY WOULD HE GO ON HIS
SHOW AND ACT LIKE HE DIDNT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED?"

I think Corey is hilarious but he could have addressed Godfrey on that particular point. There was no sense of him trying to "expose" Godfrey. That was some hoe ass shyt. Godfrey never came out of pocket about Corey to deserve that. Homie act just like the certain women he talk about.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I think Corey is hilarious but he could have addressed Godfrey on that particular point. There was no sense of him trying to "expose" Godfrey. That was some hoe ass shyt. Godfrey never came out of pocket about Corey to deserve that. Homie act just like the certain women he talk about.

I DONT AGREE WITH HIM
TRYING TO EXPOSE HIM BUT ANYBODY
WHO KNOWS COREY KNOWS HE CRASHES OUT
WHEN HE FEELS BETRAYED.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps

NAH I DISPUTED THE WAY OL BOY WORDED IT.
TALKING ABOUT "HE FOUND COREY"
AS IF GODFREY WAS ON AT THE TIME
AND DISCOVERED SOME RANDOM nikka.

THEY WERE FRIENDS SINCE TEENS
AND HE TOOK HIM TO AMATEUR NIGHT.

Shut yo ass up, admit you're wrong for once, old nikka

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter