Corey Holcomb crashes out again, says Godfrey is…well, you know already and Godfrey calls into his show

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Corey was diddled by an uncle or something. That is only reason why I think that he constant talks about homosexuals.

Either that or he's in the closet.

No straight man goes that hard on gays unless he's sweet himself.
Yeah he's definitely gay or was abused by a gay predator. It's cool to make jokes here and there. But this nikka is obsessed with whoever is into boy butt.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nikka what?

So if you run a train on a woman and one of the guys is bi that makes you gay by proxy? :dahell:

You sticking your dikk in a hoe, after a shytty dikk nikka just stick his in the same hoe? You don't think the bisexual nikka ain't having thoughts about you? It's cool bruh. yall just keep drinking and dim them lights and let AIDS take it from there

Yes 😂 wtf are y’all on

Explain that shyt.

So two straight guys fukking a woman and everyone is straight.

One straight guy and one Bi guy fukking a woman and both guys are gay.

:dahell:

I swear the shyt yall make up in here.

giphy.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Corey is best as a side man that can chirp in with the occasional funny comment like back in the Speedy's Comedy Corner days. Once he started trying to carry his own show his lack of depth stood out. Basically all he has going for him now is calling everybody gay.

Nah 5150 was funny until Corey completely got on his "redpill" shyt:mjlol:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont doubt that Corey's bills are paid. Its not that. Its the fact that he isnt where he thinks he should be AND others that he thinks he is better than are there. Dude gave his whole play...when his feelings get hurt he lashes out. He talks that "stand on it" "keep it 100" shyt and then cries about not getting looks and hates on those that do (except Kevin :russ:). If you arent gonna play the game then dont play it and go on your Alpha way. And he aint the only one. All these nikkas bitter and frustrated they are just so talented (comedically and/or stirring up mess) that they are able to blind people to the real.
I feel you that’s what I meant

But damn I will NEVER understand taking endless shots at people but expect those SAME PEOPLE to over look your disrespect

And give you looks

It’s so delusional

he says everyone is gay but kevin hart

you know why?

keving put him in a few movies and he hoping kevin will look out again

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Lol @ Tasha K blasting Corey and interviewing one of his babymommas, says that he deals with “Rita D” (old white p0rn star or stripper or something??), wife divorcing him, he recently got fooled by a transwoman in his DMs…

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if this what would've happened to Patrice:francis:
was patrice bitter about his station? the only times i remember him on a tv show was arrested development and the office and those were pretty much just cameos

pcpking

All Star
Daps
Lol @ Tasha K blasting Corey and interviewing one of his babymommas, says that he deals with “Rita D” (old white p0rn star or stripper or something??), wife divorcing him, he recently got fooled by a transwoman in his DMs…

I don't listen to Tasha K but they must be talking about Rita G

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
was patrice bitter about his station? the only times i remember him on a tv show was arrested development and the office and those were pretty much just cameos
He was bitter with it, you can find videos about him complaining about not getting more success. But also you can hear people and him talk about how he self sabotaged by being aloof and offish while on set, or being rude to people trying to get him into roles. I think at least for The Office he fukked himself out of it:

O'Neal's departure from The Office wasn't immediately obvious because he wasn't part of the main cast, but after a full season without him, viewers began to question where Lonny went. In an interview with Red Line Radio, Craig Robinson told the hosts,

"He didn't give a f**k about Hollywood or The Office. Matter of fact, they were like, 'Craig, can you get in touch with Patrice? We have checks for him.' It was the most hysterical thing.... Like he knew he was funnier than anyone who could write for him. So I think he had a problem with someone lesser than trying to tell him what was funny. He was awesome, but he didn't give a damn about [Hollywood], about being out there. But he didn't want it. He wanted to be in New York."

From Craig's comments, it's clear that O'Neal was an individualist when it came to his comedy. This tracks, considering O'Neal did not often appear in films and TV shows, save for a few examples. If he did end up appearing on TV, he was usually playing himself or was participating in a host capacity.

Not to mention with Spike Lee:

Or Chris Rock with Everybody Hates Chris:

But at the end of his life he said he recognized what he was doing wrong and how he was going to improve with his relations with people, which i believed he would do.