Corey Holcomb crashes out again, says Godfrey is…well, you know already and Godfrey calls into his show

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Corey has been going downhill since his redbone wife left him. This nikka has pushed away Bobby and his kagen water, embarrassed Zo Shakur Williams on worldstar and even fell out with Freez Luv. He’s bitter. Funny but has not grown as a person nor a comic.
yes to all that

but i admit i dofind it funny that tasha k says he gets his booty played with and now corey is super upset

he loves calling other men gay bet he cant stand the same smoke
:mjlol:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This put the conversation in great context. To me Corey was shyt talking especially once Godfrey correct him, I don't understand why Godfrey waited a day later to do that live when he could have done it doing the call if he took it that seriously. I bet Corey called him and said he was just fukking with him and maybe that's why he took the live down, I don't think the both of them would let something so trifling fukk up 30yrs of friendship.
corey needs to stop with the "everyone thats in movies doing some gay stuff"

he even put some BS like "if you done more than 3 movies you had your a$$hole played with'

but never talks about kevin or nick because thats the only 2 that still deals with him