cops shoot and kill guys dog while arresting him for nothing

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
This victim blaming culture we have would be hilarious if it wasnt so damn frightening.

Its like clockwork. No matter how disturbing the atrocity, or how outrageous the act, certain people with ALWAYS obsess over what the victim did to contribute to a horrible act committed against their person, no matter how minor their infraction, and even in an event like this where they cant even pinpoint what the victim did wrong exactly. They just know they have to justify the act against the victim somehow, someway.

Are you guys true sociopaths, or do you lust to be that know-it-all dyckhead that likes to scold victims, and lecture them on the obvious after the fact? Yeah, we know if he woulda left, his dog would still be alive capt. obvious. So? What the fck are you saying? Why is the non-illegal act your concern, and not the rights violating, completely immoral, heartless scumbag move of arresting a man committing no crime, which results in a disgusting slaying of his dog in front of the whole neighborhood?

Yeah that's ALL I'm saying. Are you that dense? Calm your ass down and use your eyes to what I'm writing, is your comprehension that low? I swear y'all lil dudes are ignorant, if you aint a lil dude then you damn sure think like one. Read the bolded"......"yeah we know if he woulda left, his dog would be still alive". DUH, that's all that mattered UNTIL the cops violated. Picture me taking up for cops, never, I know right from wrong regardless of color or anything else. What breh did didnt justify anything the cops did, while you finger point at the obvious (cops overrreacting) point at all the components of the equation niqqa. I swear you dudes don't read shyt, just gloss over everything and type stupid ass rants like this. Sit down.

Anghellic

The Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Miami , Fl
Why exactly was he arrested in the first place though :wtf:

I mean I don't even think he was talkin shyt, looked like he was just filming to me . But even if he was that's not exactly illegal . And then they handle him like they just caught a murderer or some shyt :why:

The way he gunned the dog down.. Smh tackle it , stun it , do something :pacspit: hope these guys get fired

Jesus Is Lord

Daps
Reppin
Christ
I scrolled through this joint and I have yet to see ANYONE defending the cops and saying they were right.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I get what you're saying, but since when was free speech illegal?

We live in a time when something fukked up happens during an encounter with the police and it is the authority figures fault, there's always going to be people seeking out why the persons (or animals) are at fault and shift the blame. And this is exactly why they continue to do this shyt and get away with it because instead of "damn, that's really fukked up. lets put responsibility on those who deserve it" we look at the victim as being at fault because society has molded our views to not only justify and respect what they do and stand for, but LOVE IT. Since when was protecting en ego more important than acting like an ethical compassionate human being? :snoop:

Its just a sad reality of how much "power" cops have. I highly doubt that dude was just on some free speech stuff. Dude was goin in on the cops, I'm pretty sure he was talkin hella shyt and his mouth got him in some bullshyt. He thought that the camera in his hand and that dog gave him "protection" from any harassment. But that ended up being untrue.

All I'm sayin is people have to be smarter with their decision making. I wouldn't have handled the situation like the dog owner in the video. I would have done things much differently. I've had my azz beat by the cops, I've been harassed, had guns drawn on me by the cops etc.They can literally kill your azz and they will be considered "doin their job"

Make smarter decisions brehs

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
shyt like this is why i miss the nikka Dorner being around bringing these fukkers back down from their high horse all :whew: while he was out.

images

:lawd:

Daps
Filming a public servant in a public place gets you arrested because somehow that qualifies as you disrupting them doing their job or tampering with their investigation.

Juxtapose that with the growing sentiment amongst the government to record EVERYTHING they can on public streets and in public venues and it's :mindblown:

Jesus Is Lord

Daps
Reppin
Christ
Its just a sad reality of how much "power" cops have. I highly doubt that dude was just on some free speech stuff. Dude was goin in on the cops, I'm pretty sure he was talkin hella shyt and his mouth got him in some bullshyt. He thought that the camera in his hand and that dog gave him "protection" from any harassment. But that ended up being untrue.

All I'm sayin is people have to be smarter with their decision making. I wouldn't have handled the situation like the dog owner in the video. I would have done things much differently. I've had my azz beat by the cops, I've been harassed, had guns drawn on me by the cops etc.They can literally kill your azz and they will be considered "doin their job"

Make smarter decisions brehs

Exactly!

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
To be fair, the cops waited until the last minute to open fire and it definitely snapped at a cop. I can't fault them for killing the do. Now why they arrested the man in the first place is suspect as hell.

I would have probably shot the dog too. My thing is this, this dumb azz nicca has his hatchback parked on the corner, music BLASTING while the cops are armed with automatic weapons and have a barricade setup. He is walking back and forth, being nosey as hell. He dog showed some aggression, cops are trained to end that shyt. Now we can paint a picture of that dumb azz Zimmerman. Mind your business and stay out of the way of the cops

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Nah niqqa check your fukking eyes and quote where people were saying the cops were right.

They did the right thing shooting the dog. It was going after them and it wouldn't move away when they were initially trying to get it to back off.............plus the dog literally jumped at one of them right before it got shot.

But of course, the anti-cop brigade and the wannabe PETA activists will act like they did something wrong in that situation. They'll come up with retarded alternatives to shooting the dog................alternatives which usually aren't reasonable, or which the average person would not have time to do in an action-reaction situation like that. That's why I don't bother reading the comments under videos like this. 95% of the people who watch videos like that are part of one of those two groups.

The only person who deserves blame for the dog's death is the idiot they arrested.................I just hope the arrest was legal, though...................

quoted for ya bytch ass, first page theres like 3 people saying he should of just got in his car and left and now his dog dead cause of him

old ass mafukka get ya reading glasses upgraded

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That's some sad shyt right there...

But some of the replies in here have me like:
:what:

"They should have tried grabbing the dog's leash"

:mindblown:

So there's a grown ass Rott watching his owner getting hauled away, it jumps out of a car, and is barking at you... what is grabbing the leash going to do? Have yal seen an aggressive dog in real life? You lying if you say you would purposely get closer to it when you're not the owner. You'll get fukked up.

With that said, it's unfortunate. As a dog owner, shyt hurts seeing that. Cops were wrong for arresting the guy, and the guy played the situation terribly wrong. I'm not excusing the cops for murkin' his dog like that cause that was messed up. The victim just bit more off than he could chew. I'm not sure why he was pacing like he was while he was recording. Someone needs to ask him why he was going that far to record all of that was for. I'm curious to know.

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Ole ..."well he was harrassins massaas hes a gottens what heez deeezerves" ass nikkas in this thread.

Jesus Is Lord

Daps
Reppin
Christ
quoted for ya bytch ass, first page theres like 3 people saying he should of just got in his car and left and now his dog dead cause of him

old ass mafukka get ya reading glasses upgraded

He said he did the right thing SHOOTING THE DOG, you stupid motherfukker:stopitslime:

NO ONE is backing the cops on this situation as a whole. Just because some people said he should have left ISNT THE SAME AS saying the cops were right to harass and arrest him AND then shoot his dog. I swear it's niqqas like you who would do the same dumb shyt breh did. Grow up fukk breh.

Like I said breh could've avoided ALL of this, you dumbass.