cops shoot and kill guys dog while arresting him for nothing

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I am a die hard dog lover and owner. I cannot imagine seeing one of my dogs shot down in front of me. It is hard to even fathom the absolute devastation such a moment must bring :deadrose:
That being said, one must use a little perspective in this situation. It is a very unfortunate one, all the way around. Nobody wins in this situation and everybody is at fault to one degree or another except guess who, the victim. :snoop:
The owner has to have a better sense of judgment, he has to know that there are times when the stakes are bigger than just you 'proving your point', such as your dog potentially getting killed in the process. There's a saying that says "sometimes, peace is better than being right". This is definitely a case of that. Yes, "technically" he probably was "right". He probably can legally film the police in that state if he wants. He certainly shouldn't have been physically handled as they approached him. But even with all that said, it is HIS responsibility as an ADULT and mature thinking human being to have the awareness and selflessness to know that "there's a time and a place for everything", to know that he is dealing with the United States law enforcement and they will shoot and kill your dog if given the opportunity. Yet, not only did that bit of perspective never even enter his mind, but he was also so h#LL bent on causing a scene and going to war with the police, and was selfishly thinking so little about his dog, that after he put the dog in the car he didn't even have the wherewithal to put the windows up to a safe level for HIS DOG'S PROTECTION. :ohlawd:
I am sure that he too will painfully come to these same conclusions as time passes, and hopefully he will grow from it.

Daps
Reppin
City of Angels
I love dogs dearly and I know that an animal's life isn't as nearly as valuable as a human's, but that was heartbreaking to watch nonetheless.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL@ blaming the owner. Wake up people. The cops had no business even addressing that man in the first place. None of this happens if the cops understand the basic rights of an American. As a dog owner I'm sad for the dude and his dog, but as a Black American I'm more sad that people here and the cops in that town thinks he was breaking the law. Americans have just given up.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I love dogs dearly and I know that an animal's life isn't as nearly as valuable as a human's, but that was heartbreaking to watch nonetheless.

To me the dog's life is clearly worth more than the cop's who shot it. Given the opportunity, Id end his life without hesitation.