cops shoot and kill guys dog while arresting him for nothing

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Maybe? Breh he had his car right on the corner and he had no reason to confront the police. He was different than the others taping them.....they were QUIETLY standing ACROSS the street and he was bothering them niqqas, like I said the cops were wrong but why egg killers on? You KNOW them white cops don't care about us, if it doesn't concern you, move on and keep it pushing.

I'm saying maybe he lived down that street as in that road block was preventing him from going down that way or getting to his house.

But I'm still failing to see how he was bothering them. He was literally a half a block away from them. Was he yelling at them? Was he making obscene gestures or something that I missed? What was he doing that made them put their hands on him and not the others?

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
I'm saying maybe he lived down that street as in that road block was preventing him from going down that way or getting to his house.

But I'm still failing to see how he was bothering them. He was literally a half a block away from them. Was he yelling at them? Was he making obscene gestures or something that I missed? What was he doing that made them put their hands on him and not the others?

Maybe he didn't live down that block. It doesn't make a diff, all of this could've been avoided if he would've just minded his business, them cops were even paying breh no mind. If you can't see how breh could've avoided this, then.....

Honestly would you have done the same thing as breh? Be honest and tell why.

Shammago

By Any Means
Daps
Reppin
Sun rises in the East
Black man beefing with white cops. C'mon yall know the deal.

Don't play with cops. Use common sense, walk away. Dude got plenty of footage and then wanted to play word games with the cops. Really?

AktionJackson

Banned
Daps
tumblr_lt2nce9KoS1qzg84yo1_500.jpg

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Maybe he didn't live down that block. It doesn't make a diff, all of this could've been avoided if he would've just minded his business, them cops were even paying breh no mind. If you can't see how breh could've avoided this, then.....

Honestly would you have done the same thing as breh? Be honest and tell why.

I'm assuming he lived near by like the rest of the people that were standing around. So honestly, once the cops came down the sidewalk I wouldn't have fled. I probably wouldn't have even put my dog in the car because I had him on the leash. I wouldn't have let them cuff me because I did no wrong. I wouldn't have approached them and been as compliant as he was because I would've wanted to stay as close to the witnesses as possible.

If they asked me to please back away then I would have but they didn't do that with him so I guess thats moot..

Also, I quoted you before your edit in my previous post. There were two people cuffed sitting down, the cops were standing behind them. Thats who he was video taping. There was also a guy standing on the other side of his car who was on the same side of the street as him.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
fukk this and anyone backing the cops. The whole "I would have done the same thing" argument is completely null and void because cops are trained PROFESSIONALS. If they can't figure out how to deal with a dog attacking them then they shouldn't be cops, period.

They could have tasered the dog, or attempted to grab it's leash, attempted to do something other than shooting it..trigger happy pigs.

I didn't see the guy doing anything wrong. It was clear to me as soon as the guy started walking back to his car the pigs started following him and what seems like wanted to question or arrest him so that's why he turned back around. The few people victim blaming the guy by saying "this all could have been avoided if he minded his business" are truly idiots. No, it could have been avoided if the cops were actually arresting him for a reason and using their heads in a logical manner.

But it's okay, I'm sure these cops will get paid leave or just take pictures of them laughing next to a dead dog and show it while bragging to all their other boys in blue thugs with badges.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dogs jump up to get shot down. Dog was gettin to froggy.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
literally fukkin disgusted right now at anyone backing the cops in this situation

the cop aint even attempt to grab the dog to calm it down or anything

and the dog wasnt even that aggressive, they could of easily let that guy go take the dog back to the car to secure it more, or if they were gonna book him (for what?!) they coulda leashed the dog and waiting for the dog catchers to take it to a pen or somethin

I dont wish death on cops like most people on this forum pretend do. But I dont think theres people out there more than I hate than cops.. just 99% of cops is just bytch made people with power trip egos or dont know how to act..

this dude should be fired.. plain and simple.. why is it cops get suspended for doing the DUMBEST of shyt ? If you worked at a bank and rerouted a million dollars to the wrong account I bet ya ass end up fired.. these people literally kill innocent humans and pets and still keep to get their job :wtf: