cops shoot and kill guys dog while arresting him for nothing

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
He said he did the right thing SHOOTING THE DOG, you stupid motherfukker:stopitslime:

NO ONE is backing the cops on this situation as a whole. Just because some people said he should have left ISNT THE SAME AS saying the cops were right to harass and arrest him AND then shoot his dog. I swear it's niqqas like you who would do the same dumb shyt breh did. Grow up fukk breh.

Like I said breh could've avoided ALL of this, you dumbass.

He said he did the right thing SHOOTING THE DOG,

NO ONE is backing the cops

donovan-mcnabb-stare-o.gif

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
That's some sad shyt right there...

But some of the replies in here have me like:
:what:

"They should have tried grabbing the dog's leash"

:mindblown:

So there's a grown ass Rott watching his owner getting hauled away, it jumps out of a car, and is barking at you... what is grabbing the leash going to do? Have yal seen an aggressive dog in real life? You lying if you say you would purposely get closer to it when you're not the owner. You'll get fukked up.

Someone even said they should have tackled the dog :dead:

And lets just be real. If they would have tasered the dog, folks would STILL be tripping

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
but would he be charged for shooting someone who started attacking him????? :ufdup:

i wouldn't take that chance.....yeah it sucks what happened to the dog but its not worth putting your life in danger for.

but the dog was still alive :to:

in reality id prolly just sue and take a nice lil check but that was fukked up.

ive said this before but cops now a days are pussies, scared to fight, shyts disgusting. atleast back in the day they were beatin nikkas and letting em live, now every little thing causes them to pull a gun. u got 5 officers around and u scared of a fukking dog :childplease: worst case u get bitten, your partner knocks the dog out with his stick, and now your illegal arrest of the guy becomes somewhat validated. now they illegally arrested a guy and a shot a dog. and the sick thing is they'll prolly just get a week suspension for that coward shyt.

Bruh Man 5th Flo

Peeeeeeaaaaccceeee ✌️
Daps
Reppin
Every cotdam inch of GA..except the racist parts
but the dog was still alive :to:

in reality id prolly just sue and take a nice lil check but that was fukked up.

ive said this before but cops now a days are pussies, scared to fight, shyts disgusting. atleast back in the day they were beatin nikkas and letting em live, now every little thing causes them to pull a gun. u got 5 officers around and u scared of a fukking dog :childplease: worst case u get bitten, your partner knocks the dog out with his stick, and now your illegal arrest of the guy becomes somewhat validated. now they illegally arrested a guy and a shot a dog. and the sick thing is they'll prolly just get a week suspension for that coward shyt.

yeah it sucks...the dog died....but at least the guy will be headed straight to the BANK, and yeah no amount of money will bring his dog back, but it damn sure will make his life alot easier.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Question: do y'all think that the man with the dog regretted any of his actions that day? Do y'all think that he would do things differently?

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently he got arrested because the cops asked him to turn his music down, and he refused. They couldn't hear what was going on down the street. :snoop: What a dumb ass

http://gawker.com/video-shows-hawthorne-police-arresting-man-killing-his-641138535

Rosby admits that he didn't turn down his music at the officers' requests, telling the Daily Breeze, "I do apologize if I didn't immediately comply. The music may have been a little loud but I was complying. I said, 'Sir, I want to make sure nobody's civil rights were being violated.'

People and their cellphone cameras.

:blessed::blessed:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question: do y'all think that the man with the dog regretted any of his actions that day? Do y'all think that he would do things differently?

I just read that he has 6 open complaints with the Hawthorne Police Dept so I doubt it. He must love getting all up in the cops shyt. I hate the police just as much as the next man but dude needs to go ahead and sit his ass down somewhere.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
fukk this and anyone backing the cops. The whole "I would have done the same thing" argument is completely null and void because cops are trained PROFESSIONALS. If they can't figure out how to deal with a dog attacking them then they shouldn't be cops, period.

They could have tasered the dog, or attempted to grab it's leash, attempted to do something other than shooting it..trigger happy pigs.

I didn't see the guy doing anything wrong. It was clear to me as soon as the guy started walking back to his car the pigs started following him and what seems like wanted to question or arrest him so that's why he turned back around. The few people victim blaming the guy by saying "this all could have been avoided if he minded his business" are truly idiots. No, it could have been avoided if the cops were actually arresting him for a reason and using their heads in a logical manner.

But it's okay, I'm sure these cops will get paid leave or just take pictures of them laughing next to a dead dog and show it while bragging to all their other boys in blue thugs with badges.

I agree, as a dog owner I found it very heart breaking watching them kill that dog. The dog was protecting his owner who was unjustly arrested. Still if I was the guy i would have walked away, we have rights but the cops dont respect them, especially white cops.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I just read that he has 6 open complaints with the Hawthorne Police Dept so I doubt it. He must love getting all up in the cops shyt. I hate the police just as much as the next man but dude needs to go ahead and sit his ass down somewhere.

yeah I agree with that.

A lot of people (black people) dont realize even if you know your rights and laws fukking cac cops dont give a fukk and will lock you up just cause they feel like it. Unless you have video or a recording its nothing you can do, most of the time videos are taken and deleted by cops, unless they belong to someone else not being arrested or public surveillance cam.

Point of the story is, you know your rights, but 8 out of ten times the cops wont respect them in private aka when its not cameras around and still do you dirty just as long as they can get away with it.

Fall back and leave if the business have nothing to do with you or record in a hidden location.

So people be looking to piss off cops for a big pay day, :whoa: not saying this was the case and wanna fukk with them in hopes of a civil law-suit but them cops know how to get around shyt and will fukk up your day

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hawthorne police kill dog during arrest of owner, video of shooting goes viral - The Daily Breeze

The shooting occurred about 7:15 p.m. Sunday at 137th Street and Jefferson Avenue about two hours after police surrounded a house where a gunman had robbed two people inside. A crowd of spectators gathered in response to the large police response, which included several police

As some, including resident Gabriel Martinez, aimed their cellphones at the scene to record it, Rosby drove up in his rented black Mazda. Swain said Rosby stopped in the intersection with music blaring from his windows. Officers told him to turn down the music because they were trying to hear what was happening down the street. Rosby pulled forward, parked and got out with his dog, but left the music still playing loudly.

"It's distracting the officers," Swain said. "It's interfering with what they are able to hear. It's not just a party call. It's an armed robbery call. The officers need to hear what's going on with the people being called out of the residence. That music in his car is bleeding over and it's distracting them."
Martinez said the Usher song "Tell Me Again" was looping over and over.
:laff::laff::laff:

Rosby, who pulled out his own cellphone to record the police activity, did not lower the volume.

"I do apologize if I didn't immediately comply. The music may have been a little loud but I was complying," Rosby said. "I said, 'Sir, I want to make sure nobody's civil rights were being violated.' "

A neighbor, who asked not to be identified, said the officers asked him to turn the music down, but he refused. Rosby, she said, responded, "It's my (expletive) radio!"

Rosby, 52, denied cursing, saying he was a Christian.

Once police arrested the suspected robber, officers motioned to Rosby and began walking toward him. Swain said they intended to arrest him and told him to put the dog in his car. He complied.

The video shows him putting the dog in the car, but leaving the windows open. Rosby said he walked toward officers, turned and put his hands behind his back, and waited for them to arrest him. The video shows the dog barking as officers took him into custody.

Suddenly, the 130-pound, 3-year-old dog jumped out of the car and ran at them.

"I said, 'No, Max!' " Rosby said. The dog is seen lunging at the officer, who fired several shots.

"He literally shot my puppy I had since he was 6 weeks old," Rosby said.

The dog died in the street.

"I was crying and hollering, 'My dog! My dog! Max! Max!' " he said.

Rosby spent the night in jail on suspicion of obstruction and was released at 5 a.m. Monday.

He said Monday he believed police were retaliating against him because of previous run-ins and struggles with officers. Court records show he has previous convictions for resisting, battery and driving under the influence. Rosby, who is black, said he has filed six complaints against the Hawthorne Police Department, alleging mistreatment and racial profiling.

Rosby filed a lawsuit against the city of Hawthorne and two police officers in March, contending officers broke one of his ribs when they responded to a domestic violence disturbance at his house, not far from the dog shooting scene.

"There's been a pattern of harassment against him and other African-Americans in Hawthorne," said Rosby's attorney, Michael Gulden. "Last July, the police responded to his home and beat him unnecessarily, then threw him in jail for no reason. We sued for that. We'll amend that complaint to include the dog incident."

Rosby, a husband and father, said police should have taken his handcuffs off so he could corral the dog. There also was no need to arrest him, he said.

"Why did they not just let me go when I put him in the car?" he asked.

Rosby said he and Max had spent their last moments together at the Lawndale dog park. The dog kept licking him on the back of the neck in his car as he drove.

"All he did was love me," he said.

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would have probably shot the dog too. My thing is this, this dumb azz nicca has his hatchback parked on the corner, music BLASTING while the cops are armed with automatic weapons and have a barricade setup. He is walking back and forth, being nosey as hell. He dog showed some aggression, cops are trained to end that shyt. Now we can paint a picture of that dumb azz Zimmerman. Mind your business and stay out of the way of the cops

Pretty much. Also, the cop seemed like he was actually trying to grab the leash that was on ground but twice the dog jumped at him. Rotts are no small dogs & you don't no how vicious a Rott can be you don't know. I can see the cop who shot being scared the second jump from the dog & that's why he reacted the way he did.

The arresting officers shoulda told the owner to secure the dog more properly before they put cuffs on him by rolling up the window further.

Can't place the blame fully on the officer. Unfortunate situation though & I'ma owner of an American bulldog & I love her something crazy.