cops shoot and kill guys dog while arresting him for nothing

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He said Monday he believed police were retaliating against him because of previous run-ins and struggles with officers. Court records show he has previous convictions for resisting, battery and driving under the influence. Rosby, who is black, said he has filed six complaints against the Hawthorne Police Department, alleging mistreatment and racial profiling.

Rosby filed a lawsuit against the city of Hawthorne and two police officers in March, contending officers broke one of his ribs when they responded to a domestic violence disturbance at his house, not far from the dog shooting scene.

So....basically, slim is a habitual offender & is looking for money by filing lawsuits. He's 52, needs to sit down somewhere.

:ufdup:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I'm glad some of you nikkas weren't around during the Civil Rights era. Imagine MLK telling nikkas to fall back because white police officers had all the power. I will NEVER criticize someone standing for their rights, no matter who it is against. Stand for something or fall for anything. A lot of ol yessa massa dudes on here. Ya'll hang around too many fukking white people. :snoop:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
I'm glad some of you nikkas weren't around during the Civil Rights era. Imagine MLK telling nikkas to fall back because white police officers had all the power. I will NEVER criticize someone standing for their rights, no matter who it is against. Stand for something or fall for anything. A lot of ol yessa massa dudes on here. Ya'll hang around too many fukking white people. :snoop:

Horrible comparison. They were slaughtered, humiliated, and killed and marched for CAUSES and the improvement of LIFE , not for niqqas who wasn't doing anything to help anyone but himself. You actually compare this to the Civil Rights movement? I'm done here.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I would have probably shot the dog too. My thing is this, this dumb azz nicca has his hatchback parked on the corner, music BLASTING while the cops are armed with automatic weapons and have a barricade setup. He is walking back and forth, being nosey as hell. He dog showed some aggression, cops are trained to end that shyt. Now we can paint a picture of that dumb azz Zimmerman. Mind your business and stay out of the way of the cops

^^^^this. Nyggaz hate to call out the next nygga that's doin too much. And the case of the dog owner, dude was doin waaay too much and look what his actions and lack of sense got him and his dog.

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
damn breh...just damn...feel bad for the dog and thats about it in this situation...my dude should of kept it moving to the crib.. cant go around a blocked off street full of coppers bumpin and then get out with a big ass dog...wasnt nothing good gonna happen in that scenario

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
^^^^this. Nyggaz hate to call out the next nygga that's doin too much. And the case of the dog owner, dude was doin waaay too much and look what his actions and lack of sense got him and his dog.

I just went back and looked at the video again, that was one dumb nicca. I mean, absolutely pointless. You see how fast shyt escalates with hood niccas involved :laff::laff: dumb niccas. Case dismissed.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
yo all u nigas in here talkin bout the cops were wrong are ignorant straight up. the dog obviously was trying to attack the cops..if u were put in the same position as those cops u would do the same thing...some of u are so obssessed with your hate for cops u just despise every questionable thing they do without using your common sense..that was a big ass rottweiler nigas :merchant:

feel sorry for the dog tho...he was just being loyal :salute: R.I.P

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Horrible comparison. They were slaughtered, humiliated, and killed and marched for CAUSES and the improvement of LIFE , not for niqqas who wasn't doing anything to help anyone but himself. You actually compare this to the Civil Rights movement? I'm done here.

The comparison is a reach, but the parallels for standing up for your rights are spot on...

The irony is that the majority of the black community wanted no parts of the civil rights meeting.....

Didn't want to, rock the boat so to speak....

I wonder where we would be if the minority listened to the majority in that particular situation....

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca

:what::mindblown::comeon::dead:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

So what were the cops there for? You just assuming it was for a good reason because as we all know, black folks are treated fairly in 2013 right? Let's just all blame Obama. I'm glad you give the white cops the benefit of the doubt tho because lawd knows they don't get it often enough. :snoop: