cops shoot and kill guys dog while arresting him for nothing

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
As an owner of rotts and I used to breed Rotts. This was fucced up brehs :to:
I think the dude would have been cool if he would have just filmed and wasn't mouthin off to the popos. Let's keep it 100. Dude that was filmin wasn't just filming, he was talkin mad shyt to the cops (which promted them to arrest him)

I'm not siding with the cops, but the dog owner handled this shyt the wrong way. Sometimes in life you have to know when to mind your own gatdamn bizness and keep it movin. Dude should have jus kept walkin his dog, but instead he chose to talk shyt to the cops. Look where that got him look where that got his dog :to:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
The police are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too fukking trigger happy, and this video was an abuse of power. All I've really learned over the years is that the police will light you or anything up when they're met with anything they consider "provocation." The thing is, what's the tipping point? Assault? Resisting arrest? Fleeing? A damn barking dog? They're fukking scary, and if you're scared you shouldn't be a fukking police officer.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
This victim blaming culture we have would be hilarious if it wasnt so damn frightening.

Its like clockwork. No matter how disturbing the atrocity, or how outrageous the act, certain people with ALWAYS obsess over what the victim did to contribute to a horrible act committed against their person, no matter how minor their infraction, and even in an event like this where they cant even pinpoint what the victim did wrong exactly. They just know they have to justify the act against the victim somehow, someway.

Are you guys true sociopaths, or do you lust to be that know-it-all dyckhead that likes to scold victims, and lecture them on the obvious after the fact? Yeah, we know if he woulda left, his dog would still be alive capt. obvious. So? What the fck are you saying? Why is the non-illegal act your concern, and not the rights violating, completely immoral, heartless scumbag move of arresting a man committing no crime, which results in a disgusting slaying of his dog in front of the whole neighborhood?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
As an owner of rotts and I used to breed Rotts. This was fucced up brehs :to:
I think the dude would have been cool if he would have just filmed and wasn't mouthin off to the popos. Let's keep it 100. Dude that was filmin wasn't just filming, he was talkin mad shyt to the cops (which promted them to arrest him)

I'm not siding with the cops, but the dog owner handled this shyt the wrong way. Sometimes in life you have to know when to mind your own gatdamn bizness and keep it movin. Dude should have jus kept walkin his dog, but instead he chose to talk shyt to the cops. Look where that got him look where that got his dog :to:

I get what you're saying, but since when was free speech illegal?

We live in a time when something fukked up happens during an encounter with the police and it is the authority figures fault, there's always going to be people seeking out why the persons (or animals) are at fault and shift the blame. And this is exactly why they continue to do this shyt and get away with it because instead of "damn, that's really fukked up. lets put responsibility on those who deserve it" we look at the victim as being at fault because society has molded our views to not only justify and respect what they do and stand for, but LOVE IT. Since when was protecting en ego more important than acting like an ethical compassionate human being? :snoop:

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
This victim blaming culture we have would be hilarious if it wasnt so damn frightening.

Its like clockwork. No matter how disturbing the atrocity, or how outrageous the act, certain people with ALWAYS obsess over what the victim did to contribute to a horrible act committed against their person, no matter how minor their infraction, and even in an event like this where they cant even pinpoint what the victim did wrong exactly. They just know they have to justify the act against the victim somehow, someway.

Are you guys true sociopaths, or do you lust to be that know-it-all dyckhead that likes to scold victims, and lecture them on the obvious after the fact? Yeah, we know if he woulda left, his dog would still be alive capt. obvious. So? What the fck are you saying? Why is the non-illegal act your concern, and not the rights violating, completely immoral, heartless scumbag move of arresting a man committing no crime, which results in a disgusting slaying of his dog in front of the whole neighborhood?

:clap: Couldn't have said/wrote it better myself

The Blind Man

Illuminated Attitude Adjuster
Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
Damn that shyt is scary breh's, Po-lice just straight up murdering and don't give two fukks.

I live in the UK so we don't have the gun control issues you have in the states, I don't own a gun, don't need to...

But if our police we're strapped 24/7 I would have to rethink my stance on gun control, cos to be at the whim of murderous fukks like that, shyt is too scary.

Yeah I see why people said dude shouldn't have harassed the cops but they already have the power so why a few words scare them so much?

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Cops could just as easily tasered the dog :manny:

Here is how they should handle the situation, Notice this dog is waaaay more aggressive too:

Last edited by a moderator:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Don't all cops have mace or tasers? That's all it would've taken. I remember chapelle had a sketch like this where the cops busted into the guys house and shot the dog for shots and giggles after the arrest was made. Guess this shyt is an everyday occurrence. P

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Maybe he didn't live down that block. It doesn't make a diff, all of this could've been avoided if he would've just minded his business, them cops were even paying breh no mind. If you can't see how breh could've avoided this, then.....

Honestly would you have done the same thing as breh? Be honest and tell why.

Are you seriously defending a cop doing something illegal vs someone doing something perfectly legal? There is no hope for you breh.:skip:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk the cops...but dude showed up to what looked like a raid, parked with his windows down and music blasting, wtf is on his mind??

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Are you seriously defending a cop doing something illegal vs someone doing something perfectly legal? There is no hope for you breh.:skip:

Only a person who didn't read my previous posts would say something like this. Read breh, I'm just stating how breh could've AVOIDED this, not siding with the cops at all. :what:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
tumblr_lt2nce9KoS1qzg84yo1_500.jpg

:dead: