cops shoot and kill guys dog while arresting him for nothing

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Why do nikkas insist on antagonizing these cac cops like they're NOT going to get away with whatever the fukk they do to you?! :mindblown:

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
feel bad for the dog.

but that guy is just a foool. he had to be a big shot and walk around recording things and then start running his mouth. then he walks up to the cops and turns around so they can cuff him..... like why do u wanna go to jail u retard?

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
Cops are trigger happy breh! IM not even saying shooting the dog was wrong (bc lets face it the dog barked and snapped at the cop), but 4 shots breh :merchant:.

They are supposed to be trained professionals. The minute something pops off all that training goes out the window...and they just fire unnecessary shots (see. Amadou Diallo & Sean Bell). Today it's a dog tomorrow it's another person...they need to get their shyt together :smh:

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
They did the right thing shooting the dog. It was going after them and it wouldn't move away when they were initially trying to get it to back off.............plus the dog literally jumped at one of them right before it got shot.

But of course, the anti-cop brigade and the wannabe PETA activists will act like they did something wrong in that situation. They'll come up with retarded alternatives to shooting the dog................alternatives which usually aren't reasonable, or which the average person would not have time to do in an action-reaction situation like that. That's why I don't bother reading the comments under videos like this. 95% of the people who watch videos like that are part of one of those two groups.

The only person who deserves blame for the dog's death is the idiot they arrested.................I just hope the arrest was legal, though...................

You're gonna say all that bullshyt then basically negate your point completely by saying "I just hope the arrest was legal, though".

http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/this-fukking-guy.gif

The cops were half a block away. That dude wasn't interfering with shyt but those cops ego. Lets be real here. Thats the only reason why those cops walked down there to begin with. Then how they gripped dude up when he was obviously being compliant.. What made him any different than the people across the street that were watching and recording?

Steve Murray

#TeamZimmerman
Daps
You're gonna say all that bullshyt then basically negate your point completely by saying "I just hope the arrest was legal, though".

http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/this-fukking-guy.gif

The cops were half a block away. That dude wasn't interfering with shyt but those cops ego. Lets be real here. Thats the only reason why those cops walked down there to begin with. Then how they gripped dude up when he was obviously being compliant.. What made him any different than the people across the street that were watching and recording?

The arrest has nothing to do with the fact that the idiot failed to secure his dog properly............which led to the dog exiting the car and attacking someone.........which led to the dog's death. So it doesn't negate anything. You just wasted a perfectly good gif. :rudy:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it was a white dog like this
german_shepherd_3.jpg
, would the cops had shot it?:mjpls:

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
The arrest has nothing to do with the fact that the idiot failed to secure his dog properly............which led to the dog exiting the car and attacking someone.........which led to the dog's death. So it doesn't negate anything. You just wasted a perfectly good gif. :rudy:

Breh, how did you miss everything I just said? Had those cops egos not been hurt that would have never been a problem. They had no right to grip dude up like that. He was doing nothing wrong.

And how the fukk does that arrest not have anything to do with the dog? That dog wouldn't have jumped out of the car had they not put their hands on him like they did. And to take it further If the cops never walk down that side walk that dog never dies. That dude wasn't doing anything different than those same people filming him.

Those cops were wrong for treating that man the way they did and the end result was that mans (the victims) dog dying. Like another person said, they could have easily used a taser. Those cops were using excessive force on a man who didn't commit a crime.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Breh, how did you miss everything I just said? Had those cops egos not been hurt that would have never been a problem. They had no right to grip dude up like that. He was doing nothing wrong.

And how the fukk does that arrest not have anything to do with the dog? That dog wouldn't have jumped out of the car had they not put their hands on him like they did. And to take it further If the cops never walk down that side walk that dog never dies. That dude wasn't doing anything different than those same people filming him.

Those cops were wrong for treating that man the way they did and the end result was that mans (the victims) dog dying. Like another person said, they could have easily used a taser. Those cops were using excessive force on a man who didn't commit a crime.

How about the man should've just minded his business and went home. He had nothing to do with nothing. Yes, the cops were wrong, but dude could've avoided ALL of that by minding his business.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
How about the man should've just minded his business and went home. He had nothing to do with nothing. Yes, the cops were wrong, but dude could've avoided ALL of that by minding his business.

Maybe he lived down that block.. Maybe a friend of his lived down that block. I'm sure there was a reason he was video taping or taking pictures. He had no problem confronting the police.

Even if he was being nosey and watching, last time I checked thats not a crime.

I see the point you guys are trying to make but he was no different then the people who were across the street taping him.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Maybe he lived down that block.. Maybe a friend of his lived down that block. I'm sure there was a reason he was video taping or taking pictures. He had no problem confronting the police.

Even if he was being nosey and watching, last time I checked thats not a crime.

I see the point you guys are trying to make but he was no different then the people who were across the street taping him.

What wold be the reason for recording cops standing there while all of the action is across the street where the house is? The other cops ran in someone's crib, those Cee cipher punks were just standing there like civilians. Suppose if all yo say was true, he had his car right on the corner and he had no reason to confront the police. He was different than the others taping them.....they were QUIETLY standing ACROSS the street and he was bothering them niqqas, like I said the cops were wrong but why egg killers on? You KNOW them white cops don't care about us, if it doesn't concern you, move on and keep it pushing.