Miami
bunb.gif
Yep, you :umad:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
:heh: Bruh, you mistake me for other coli members but I'm actually in my community and devoted my life to fight for ex-offenders and against police brutality. Holla at me the next time you meet with the police chief or chairman of pardons and parole in your state. PM if you want to call Eric Frasier of TOPSTEP in Dekalb County, which is the ex-offender program and ask about me. I do more for my community in a day then you do in a year. I live for this shyt nikka. Real shyt, check dat bullshyt at the door nikka.

http://www.the-coli.com/4329375-post115.html

http://www.the-coli.com/3105506-post146.html

You show 2 posts of saying that you do/did something doesn't mean ANYTHNG, anybody could type anything, niqqa PLEASE! You have no idea what I do in a year, trust me, I move internationally, in fact I was off of the Coli for 6-7 months traveling the world trying to make a difference. And why would I want to call Eric Fraiser? I'm talking to YOU and willing to build with YOU to see what WE can do TOGETHER. If what you're saying is true, it'll all be gravy between us. Enough of the dikk measuring contest, what's good?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You show 2 posts of saying that you do/did something doesn't mean ANYTHNG, anybody could type anything, niqqa PLEASE! You have no idea what I do in a year, trust me, I move internationally, in fact I was off of the Coli for 6-7 months traveling the world trying to make a difference. And why would I want to call Eric Fraiser? I'm talking to YOU and willing to build with YOU to see what WE can do TOGETHER. If what you're saying is true, it'll all be gravy between us. Enough of the dikk measuring contest, what's good?

I live for this shyt bruh and I :salute: you for what you do. I'll PM you broskie

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
You "fight the power", black militants, and Coli black panthers are sooooo incompetent, bias, ignorant, prejudice and stupid. You guys could give a fukk if a black person killed 50 innocent lives in 1 day, you would somehow find an excuse to make that black man look less guilty. If other black posters don't agree with ya'll post they get called c00ns and that they should all be down for our people to go up against these "cacs".

That's not the right way to go about things. Stop looking for excuses for the black man wrong doings. That guy was wrong, he was being an a$$hole for video taping and taunting the police. He was on THEIR line of duty, tampering with their evidence. Everybody else was watching from a distance, why couldn't he??

You guy's are more prejudice towards whites than whites are towards blacks. Matter of fact, we as black people are more prejudice towards each other than whites are towards us. Let it go.

@Willstyles @No_bammer_weed

:ld: you're a fukking idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh88URwPmq8M7jGjUL]Video: Owner Of Dog Killed By CA Police Speaks Out![/ame]

:comeon:

Steve Murray

#TeamZimmerman
Daps

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
This victim blaming culture we have would be hilarious if it wasnt so damn frightening.

Its like clockwork. No matter how disturbing the atrocity, or how outrageous the act, certain people with ALWAYS obsess over what the victim did to contribute to a horrible act committed against their person, no matter how minor their infraction, and even in an event like this where they cant even pinpoint what the victim did wrong exactly. They just know they have to justify the act against the victim somehow, someway.

Are you guys true sociopaths, or do you lust to be that know-it-all dyckhead that likes to scold victims, and lecture them on the obvious after the fact? Yeah, we know if he woulda left, his dog would still be alive capt. obvious. So? What the fck are you saying? Why is the non-illegal act your concern, and not the rights violating, completely immoral, heartless scumbag move of arresting a man committing no crime, which results in a disgusting slaying of his dog in front of the whole neighborhood?

:rudy: If the owner of the dog didn't act wretched ratchet, he would have never got arrested. His poor behavior led his dog to unfortunate, brutal demise. Homie should have kept his mouth shut and not show out in public. There are a lot of police abused their power and violated civilians' rights , but in this case, the disturbing civilian initiated the commotion. Moreover, the owner of the dog was dead wrong for starting trouble with the law enforcers that wasn't necessary during a police raid.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
God damn shame :snoop:

Hope it dosent get overblown because its a fukking dog

:ufdup: if you was to kill a police dog, they treat it as killing a police officer, so the cops gonna have to eat this outrage

as a grown man I cant see myself crying over a dog myself, but it is what it is, many people see them as part of the family

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How about the man should've just minded his business and went home. He had nothing to do with nothing. Yes, the cops were wrong, but dude could've avoided ALL of that by minding his business.

the reason people record cops is because they do shyt like this ALL THE TIME and change shyt around to justify there actions..

i mean come on man.....THIS video doesnt even exist if there werent other people around filming and "not minding there own business" :snoop:

cops could of said some shyt like "the owner charged at us and then tried to sick his dog on us, so we had to shoot him" and it would be the cops word against his.

but thanx to the OTHER PEOPLE FILMING, they cant do that.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm glad some of you nikkas weren't around during the Civil Rights era. Imagine MLK telling nikkas to fall back because white police officers had all the power. I will NEVER criticize someone standing for their rights, no matter who it is against. Stand for something or fall for anything. A lot of ol yessa massa dudes on here. Ya'll hang around too many fukking white people. :snoop:

+REP

Born2bKing always got a jewel or two

im not saying this situation compares to civil rights, but the idea is the same. that man had a right to video tape them cops. and he exercised his right even though there was a chance that the cops were going to arrest him for it. thats standing up for your rights.

and to be honest... if I lived in a community where cops are planting sh!t on n!ggas, and killing innocent n!ggas and then turning around and saying he had a gun or whatever else these b!tch ass cops do, id be right there recording there asses as well.

Nowadays its like we need police, to police the police and its ssd.

can you imagine what spin the cops would of put on the Oscar Grant case if there was no footage? :smh:

Theres alot of simple minded idiots on here that cant think outside the box to save they life. "why was he recording?, he should of went home"

its 2013 and n!ggas still asking why people record cops?? really??

Jesus Christ :why: