cops shoot and kill guys dog while arresting him for nothing

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
+REP

Born2bKing always got a jewel or two

im not saying this situation compares to civil rights, but the idea is the same. that man had a right to video tape them cops. and he exercised his right even though there was a chance that the cops were going to arrest him for it. thats standing up for your rights.

and to be honest... if I lived in a community where cops are planting sh!t on n!ggas, and killing innocent n!ggas and then turning around and saying he had a gun or whatever else these b!tch ass cops do, id be right there recording there asses as well.

Nowadays its like we need police, to police the police and its ssd.

can you imagine what spin the cops would of put on the Oscar Grant case if there was no footage? :smh:

Theres alot of simple minded idiots on here that cant think outside the box to save they life. "why was he recording?, he should of went home"

its 2013 and n!ggas still asking why people record cops?? really??

Jesus Christ :why:

bruh and the story says the nikka has filed complaints against that SAME police dept for use of unlawful force and unlawful detaining of him. Yet you still have nikkaz on here with the :whoa: he shoulda left the scene. We need cameras on police when they are in our community at all times. I salute that man

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
THIS CHIT HURT MY F*CKIN HEART.

this chit stings.

If he would've just went home his dog would've still been alive. That bust had nothing to do with him at all, if it did I could see him staying. Hop in the whip with your Rotty and live life, forget those police, they didn't even know he existed until he recorded them for nothing.

he can record all the hell he wants.

there should always be people out there recording. ALWAYS.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
+REP

Born2bKing always got a jewel or two

im not saying this situation compares to civil rights, but the idea is the same. that man had a right to video tape them cops. and he exercised his right even though there was a chance that the cops were going to arrest him for it. thats standing up for your rights.

and to be honest... if I lived in a community where cops are planting sh!t on n!ggas, and killing innocent n!ggas and then turning around and saying he had a gun or whatever else these b!tch ass cops do, id be right there recording there asses as well.

Nowadays its like we need police, to police the police and its ssd.

can you imagine what spin the cops would of put on the Oscar Grant case if there was no footage? :smh:

Theres alot of simple minded idiots on here that cant think outside the box to save they life. "why was he recording?, he should of went home"

its 2013 and n!ggas still asking why people record cops?? really??

Jesus Christ :why:

Dude didn't get arrested for simply filmin tho , he was also talkin shyt to the popo, had music blastin from his car and dude didnt have his dog secured. I clearly recognize that police brutality occurs and there are plenty of azzhole cops out there.

But the dog owner was in the wrong, he was doin too much which resulted in his dogs death. Dude was filimin the cops as they stood on the street/sidewalk. Like, what's the point of that. :mindblown: But again, if he would have simply just recorded from a reasonable distance instead of makin a gatdamn scene, he would have been good

Let's keep it 100. Homeboy was filimin the cops to be a nuisanace and to be an azzhole.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Exactly what I thought, you just have fake outrage. I invite you to hit me up and get down with what I'm doing to make a positive difference for things like this, but all you do is say I win? Niqqa shut the fukk up and sit your corny ass down. You aint about this life breh. Born to be king? King of what? Niqqa you can't even properly rule or govern your own thoughts to articulate something worthwhile in this disagreement. You BETTER not have kids and if you do I hope their Ma Dukes override your thought pattern when your back is turned.

:ooh:

:heh:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
THIS CHIT HURT MY F*CKIN HEART.

this chit stings.

he can record all the hell he wants.

there should always be people out there recording. ALWAYS.

Agreed. But where did I say he COULDNT record? I'll wait...

Okay since you cant find it, I'll say this, there are proper ways to do things, just because we have freedom, we SHOULD be more aware of HOW we do things instead of just doing things. I'm saying as I always been saying in this thread, breh handled things poorly and it all could've been avoided if he used better judgement in how he went about it all. Turn the music down, press record, keep your dog at your side at a reasonable distance from the fuzz, if they say something to you then keep recording and be quiet or just hop in your whip, turn up and leave. If he would've done that then there would be no video to see.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
:snoop:

shyt like this happens when idiots meet cops.

I hate the boys and its always fukk them.
before I knew the facts i felt bad for dude but hes a fukking idiot.

Pulling up to a police raid with music blasting ok. They tell you turn it down and you refuse to? :mindblown: Not because they are being dikks but because you're interfering with what is going on.

Its not like they told him turn it down for no reason. They wasn't even tripping on the filming. Son is an idiot.

cops aint have to kill the dog tho. taser would've worked.

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fuk those pigs. I am not one to bash cops who actually are cool, I ran into more than a few in my life, but fuk those 2.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Dude didn't get arrested for simply filmin tho , he was also talkin shyt to the popo, had music blastin from his car and dude didnt have his dog secured. I clearly recognize that police brutality occurs and there are plenty of azzhole cops out there.

But the dog owner was in the wrong, he was doin too much which resulted in his dogs death. Dude was filimin the cops as they stood on the street/sidewalk. Like, what's the point of that. :mindblown: But again, if he would have simply just recorded from a reasonable distance instead of makin a gatdamn scene, he would have been good

Let's keep it 100. Homeboy was filimin the cops to be a nuisanace and to be an azzhole.

He didnt get arrested for his music or his dog. He got arrested for filming...

And Man i used to work in customer service...you dont get arrested for being rude man..if i could get people arrested for being rde and saying obscene things, mfs would be arrested 24/7..these cops were power on a power trip. (I personally didnt hear what dude said, im just playing devils advocate and going with the notion that he was goin off on them b!tch ass cops)

The dog doesnt get shot if dude wasnt falsely arrested. Again we need to be glad that this was recorded because you already know the cops would of twisted this story to justify the arrest

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
He didnt get arrested for his music or his dog. He got arrested for filming...

And Man i used to work in customer service...you dont get arrested for being rude man..if i could get people arrested for being rde and saying obscene things, mfs would be arrested 24/7..these cops were power on a power trip. (I personally didnt hear what dude said, im just playing devils advocate and going with the notion that he was goin off on them b!tch ass cops)

The dog doesnt get shot if dude wasnt falsely arrested. Again we need to be glad that this was recorded because you already know the cops would of twisted this story to justify the arrest

The cops don't work in customer service fam :mindblown: the dog doesn't get shot if homeboy woudnt have been mouthin off. He should have just kept it movin. But he chose to film and talk shyt

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
The cops don't work in customer service fam :mindblown: the dog doesn't get shot if homeboy woudnt have been mouthin off. He should have just kept it movin. But he chose to film and talk shyt

LOL i know they dont, im just saying people dont get arrested for being rude to people doing there job. talking sh!t isnt against the law (no one even knows what he was saying so your even assuming he was talkin sh!t)...nor is filming. and his music wasnt even that loud.

but this sh!t is like a hamster wheel. im not going to waste any more of my time debating with you, because it wont change the fact that your putting the blame on the victim and not the cops who falsely arrested him

good day

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Well I hope "fighting" for his rights to talk shyt to cops that you're filming while interfering with a raid by playing music ridiculously loud was worth his dogs life :heh:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
:salute: to everybody with their eyes open to this clear case of abuse of power.

I'm not even a pet lover like that but he should have NEVER been arrested or detained. SMDH at ppl co-signing cops being so bytch-made and sensitive that it becomes justified for them to have to arrest/detain ppl who record them and/or say a few words. With the power they wield the police should always show the utmost constraint instead of being a group of trigger happy nazis.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Stop dikk riding that nikka breh. Funny how I'm called a c00n for saying white cops are known for brutality and discrimination and siding with dude filming them. Sooo The Coli's definition of a c00n is someone who don't fukk with white people? :wtf: A c00n is nikkas like you who do just as the white man wants you to do and in this case is was to bow down and keep it moving regardless. Some of you nikkas have way to many white friends and date to many white women.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Stop dikk riding that nikka breh. Funny how I'm called a c00n for saying white cops are known for brutality and discrimination and siding with dude filming them. Sooo The Coli's definition of a c00n is someone who don't fukk with white people? :wtf: A c00n is nikkas like you who do just as the white man wants you to do and in this case is was to bow down and keep it moving regardless. Some of you nikkas have way to many white friends and date to many white women.

Breh , I dont even think you are a c00n. I actually applaud you for being out in the community and actually doing something,Which is why i never directed any posts toward you when you go on your CAC rant. lol

I just thought dude post was funny, nothing more. :shake:

Plus i havent even watch the video yet.lol