cops shoot and kill guys dog while arresting him for nothing

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Well I hope "fighting" for his rights to talk shyt to cops that you're filming while interfering with a raid by playing music ridiculously loud was worth his dogs life :heh:

Yeah lets :heh: at a man who has been victimized by police and exercising his right to film them :snoop: Us black folks should know that police gonna fukk over us and throw the white flag.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Yeah it's gonna be :heh: when your ass is illegal searched, beaten or obtained by the cops, black man. I'm sure you'll tuck your tail and try to make sure you are more subservient the next time you are pulled over instead of challenging what happened to you.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Yeah it's gonna be :heh: when your ass is illegal searched, beaten or obtained by the cops black man. I'm sure you'll tuck your tell and try to make sure you are more subservient the next time you are pulled over instead of challenging what happened to you.

Okay I'll give you a response.

1) You can read the few posts that I have in this thread. They're not dissertations, but you can see how I feel about people that carry the "bow down mentality" when they deal with cops. http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/119493-black-man-arrested-test-driving-bmw.html#.UdR3MIH9Xpd

2) Just because of my remark towards this specific situation, it has absolutely NO barring on who I am or what I stand for as a person. So assuming how I would react is completely ridiculous.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
:salute: to everybody with their eyes open to this clear case of abuse of power.

I'm not even a pet lover like that but he should have NEVER been arrested or detained. SMDH at ppl co-signing cops being so bytch-made and sensitive that it becomes justified for them to have to arrest/detain ppl who record them and/or say a few words. With the power they wield the police should always show the utmost constraint instead of being a group of trigger happy nazis.

Since when it became cool to act foolish in public and to test the police's power ? :heh:The owner created an ugly fate for his dog. That is what he get for acting stupid. He could have just film the raid without carelessly running his mouth and go home free while his dog is alive.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
When will people realize that the dog owner in the video was doin too much. Dude was talkin mad shyt to the cops as his music was blastin as the cops were carrying out some sort of raid, bust or investigation. Nyggaz have to learn to be smarter and realie that the cops can do whatever the hell they want.

I've been in situations where I have been pulled over with a car full of my homies. And 1 or 2 of the start mouthin off to the popos, talkin shyt ad escalatin the situation and makin shyt worse.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Since when it became cool to act foolish in public and to test the police's power ? :heh:The owner created an ugly fate for his dog. That is what he get for acting stupid. He could have just film the raid without carelessly running his mouth and go home free while his dog is alive.

The fukk? So we can't test the power of the police?? We pay their fukking salaries, we have every fukking right to test their power. The fukk kind of Tom nikkas do we have on here? :mindblown:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN

Never said it was cool. Now tell me when it became ILLEGAL to run your mouth at cops? A block away no less. Also if you watch the video the cops came to him and they did so after he was basically done and getting ready to head out.

They just wanted to make an example of him plain and simple and if yall wanna make cops untouchable then go right ahead but i'm not gonna co-sign that shyt at all. It's like they got all homotional that a blk man would dare to talk back to them and decided to check him like a child instead of just ignoring him.

I don't mind cops being authority figures but some of yall wanna give then carte blanche type of power to do anything they want instead of being more professional and handling situations with a tougher skin and a modicum of self-restraint.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
:comeon:
The fukk? So we can't test the power of the police?? We pay their fukking salaries, we have every fukking right to test their power. The fukk kind of Tom nikkas do we have on here? :mindblown:

You can't place judgment on people as Toms when they have a different point of view than yours.:comeon: especially when race issue is not involve. Uncle Tom is a sellout/white man's tattle teller and white man's butt kisser. I have to clear this sh!t up just in case you don't know what a Tom is.. That dude should have never churned up a confrontation that cause his dog to be dead. He was in a wrong. There is no justification for his action. Yes, he shouldn't test the police's power. You challenge a police's power when they don't follow law enforcement protocols and when they are abusing their power, which they didn't do while apprehending the agitator. Also, the dog was on a attack mode. The police have to take action to protect themselves from a dog attack.

It is a shame how ACCOUNTABILITY is underrated in our society. :skip:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Never said it was cool. Now tell me when it became ILLEGAL to run your mouth at cops? A block away no less. Also if you watch the video the cops came to him and they did so after he was basically done and getting ready to head out.

They just wanted to make an example of him plain and simple and if yall wanna make cops untouchable then go right ahead but i'm not gonna co-sign that shyt at all. It's like they got all homotional that a blk man would dare to talk back to them and decided to check him like a child instead of just ignoring him.

I don't mind cops being authority figures but some of yall wanna give then carte blanche type of power to do anything they want instead of being more professional and handling situations with a tougher skin and a modicum of self-restraint.

:wtf: Look at the video, breh and see that the owner of the dog wanted to make a point by irritating the police and when the cop came up to him, he turn his back around without resisting and accept the authority to arrest him:ufdup: He didn't even defy them, nor ask why he is getting arrested because that was the kind of attention he was looking for. It seem like you kats didn't pay attention to the video because you guys are so quick to make judgment on the authority. He wanted to be arrested by the police and his dog see him being apprehended by the cops. Dog assumed his owner in danger and dog started to attack the police. Next, dog got shot. The owner is the blame for his dog's death. :ufdup: The poor dog became a victim of his owner's stupidity :to:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:comeon:

You can't place judgment on people as Toms when they have a different point of view than yours.:comeon: especially when race issue is not involve. Uncle Tom is a sellout/white man's tattle teller and white man's butt kisser. I have to clear this sh!t up just in case you don't know what a Tom is.. That dude should have never churned up a confrontation that cause his dog to be dead. He was in a wrong. There is no justification for his action. Yes, he shouldn't test the police's power. You challenge a police's power when they don't follow law enforcement protocols and when they are abusing their power, which they didn't do while apprehending the agitator. Also, the dog was on a attack mode. The police have to take action to protect themselves from a dog attack.

It is a shame how ACCOUNTABILITY is underrated in our society. :skip:
Let me ask you this. How do you know the police followed protocol and didn't abuse their power?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:wtf: Look at the video, breh and see that the owner of the dog wanted to make a point by irritating the police and when the cop came up to him, he turn his back around without resisting and accept the authority to arrest him:ufdup: He didn't even defy them, nor ask why he is getting arrested because that was the kind of attention he was looking for. It seem like you kats didn't pay attention to the video because you guys are so quick to make judgment on the authority. He wanted to be arrested by the police and his dog see him being apprehended by the cops. Dog assumed his owner in danger and dog started to attack the police. Next, dog got shot. The owner is the blame for his dog's death. :ufdup: The poor dog became a victim of his owner's stupidity :to:

So because he turned his back, the police were right to handcuff him??? :wtf: Got damn lol. You are on some other shyt

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
So because he turned his back, the police were right to handcuff him??? :wtf: Got damn lol. You are on some other shyt
He knew he was going to get handcuff. He sought the police's attention..That is what you and othe posters didn't get while ya was watching the video. Dude was a whore for attention trying to get some fame. There was no reason for him to act like a fool..