cops shoot and kill guys dog while arresting him for nothing

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Breh we KNOW the police ain't shyt as a whole, THAT'S A GIVEN:snoop:

However, we are talking about how this brother could've and should've AVOIDED THIS BULLSHYT. This thread isn't about what YOU want it to be about.

THANK YOU!

This dumb nikka in the video jumped in the middle of a nascar track and expected the cars to go around him? :what:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Breh we KNOW the police ain't shyt as a whole, THAT'S A GIVEN:snoop:

However, we are talking about how this brother could've and should've AVOIDED THIS BULLSHYT. This thread isn't about what YOU want it to be about.

If you read the story behind this situation then you would know bruh filed a complaint against the police in his area for harassment and was within his rights to be there and to record them. That shyt doesn't matter though huh? He should forget how this police department used unlawful force against him right? Damn, whats wrong with our community?? :mindblown: We should be supporting this brother. I'm not even tripping on them shooting the dog but them arresting him and nikkas saying he shouldn't have been filming and just dipped out is disturbing coming from so called black posters. This man was trying to fight for his rights and prove his point. Stand for something man.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
If you read the story behind this situation then you would know bruh filed a complaint against the police in his area for harassment and was within his rights to be there and to record them. That shyt doesn't matter though huh? He should forget how this police department used unlawful force against him right? Damn, whats wrong with our community?? :mindblown: We should be supporting this brother. I'm not even tripping on them shooting the dog but them arresting him and nikkas saying he shouldn't have been filming and just dipped out is disturbing coming from so called black posters. This man was trying to fight for his rights and prove his point. Stand for something man.

You're generalizing everything. Stop. He was trying to fight for his rights:childplease: How? He wasn't fighting for anything. What was he fighting for. Was it worth it? Was the fight even directly or indirectly involving him? Stand for something? :childplease: You're trying way to hard to be down for nothing. Why don't you uplift your people instead of ranting on here, I highly doubt that you do anything in real life to uplift because no one would follow your dense, one tracked ignorance. If you're really down to help, hit me in my inbox and see what I'm about and what I do.....or else shut the fukk up breh.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You're generalizing everything. Stop. He was trying to fight for his rights:childplease: How? He wasn't fighting for anything. What was he fighting for. Was it worth it? Was the fight even directly or indirectly involving him? Stand for something? :childplease: You're trying way to hard to be down for nothing. Why don't you uplift your people instead of ranting on here, I highly doubt that you do anything in real life to uplift because no one would follow your dense, one tracked ignorance. If you're really down to help, hit me in my inbox and see what I'm about and what I do.....or else shut the fukk up breh.

So we mad at the nikka for tryna film the police in action after he was beaten by police and wrongfully held? :mindblown: I give up, you win. He shoulda went home and been glad the police didn't murk his ass or plant drugs on him.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
To be fair, the cops waited until the last minute to open fire and it definitely snapped at a cop. I can't fault them for killing the do. Now why they arrested the man in the first place is suspect as hell.

Yeah, you can't take a chance with that type of dog when it's running at you.

How many times have we heard pitbull owners say "I know my dog" before it ends up killing someone :beli:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
So we mad at the nikka for tryna film the police in action after he was beaten by police and wrongfully held? :mindblown: I give up, you win. He shoulda went home and been glad the police didn't murk his ass or plant drugs on him.

Exactly what I thought, you just have fake outrage. I invite you to hit me up and get down with what I'm doing to make a positive difference for things like this, but all you do is say I win? Niqqa shut the fukk up and sit your corny ass down. You aint about this life breh. Born to be king? King of what? Niqqa you can't even properly rule or govern your own thoughts to articulate something worthwhile in this disagreement. You BETTER not have kids and if you do I hope their Ma Dukes override your thought pattern when your back is turned.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude wasn't arrested for filming them, it was for arriving on the scene and blasting his music IN THE MIDDLE OF A POLICE RAID. Dude should sit a night in county just for being a complete dumbass.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
You "fight the power", black militants, and Coli black panthers are sooooo incompetent, bias, ignorant, prejudice and stupid. You guys could give a fukk if a black person killed 50 innocent lives in 1 day, you would somehow find an excuse to make that black man look less guilty. If other black posters don't agree with ya'll post they get called c00ns and that they should all be down for our people to go up against these "cacs".

That's not the right way to go about things. Stop looking for excuses for the black man wrong doings. That guy was wrong, he was being an a$$hole for video taping and taunting the police. He was on THEIR line of duty, tampering with their evidence. Everybody else was watching from a distance, why couldn't he??

You guy's are more prejudice towards whites than whites are towards blacks. Matter of fact, we as black people are more prejudice towards each other than whites are towards us. Let it go.

@Willstyles @No_bammer_weed

Last edited by a moderator:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Exactly what I thought, you just have fake outrage. I invite you to hit me up and get down with what I'm doing to make a positive difference for things like this, but all you do is say I win? Niqqa shut the fukk up and sit your corny ass down. You aint about this life breh. Born to be king? King of what? Niqqa you can't even properly rule or govern your own thoughts to articulate something worthwhile in this disagreement. You BETTER not have kids and if you do I hope their Ma Dukes override your thought pattern when your back is turned.

:heh: Bruh, you mistake me for other coli members but I'm actually in my community and devoted my life to fight for ex-offenders and against police brutality. Holla at me the next time you meet with the police chief or chairman of pardons and parole in your state. PM if you want to call Eric Frasier of TOPSTEP in Dekalb County, which is the ex-offender program and ask about me. I do more for my community in a day then you do in a year. I live for this shyt nikka. Real shyt, check dat bullshyt at the door nikka.

http://www.the-coli.com/4329375-post115.html

http://www.the-coli.com/3105506-post146.html

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You "fight the power", black militants, and Coli black panthers are sooooo incompetent, bias, ignorant, prejudice and stupid. You guys could give a fukk if a black person killed 50 innocent lives in 1 day, you would somehow find an excuse to make that black man look less guilty. If other black posters don't agree with ya'll post they get called c00ns and that they should all be down for our people to go up against these "cacs".

That's not the right way to go about things. Stop looking for excuses for the black man wrong doings. That guy was wrong, he was being an a$$hole for video taping and taunting the police. He was on THEIR line of duty, tampering with their evidence. Everybody else was watching from a distance, why couldn't he??

You guy's are more prejudice towards whites than whites are towards blacks. Matter of fact, we as black people are more prejudice towards each other than whites are towards us. Let it go.

@Willstyles @No_bammer_weed
Shut the fukk up nikka

Last edited by a moderator:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

bunb.gif