cops shoot and kill guys dog while arresting him for nothing

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
This victim blaming culture we have would be hilarious if it wasnt so damn frightening.

Its like clockwork. No matter how disturbing the atrocity, or how outrageous the act, certain people with ALWAYS obsess over what the victim did to contribute to a horrible act committed against their person, no matter how minor their infraction, and even in an event like this where they cant even pinpoint what the victim did wrong exactly. They just know they have to justify the act against the victim somehow, someway.

Are you guys true sociopaths, or do you lust to be that know-it-all dyckhead that likes to scold victims, and lecture them on the obvious after the fact? Yeah, we know if he woulda left, his dog would still be alive capt. obvious. So? What the fck are you saying? Why is the non-illegal act your concern, and not the rights violating, completely immoral, heartless scumbag move of arresting a man committing no crime, which results in a disgusting slaying of his dog in front of the whole neighborhood?

I'm glad some of you nikkas weren't around during the Civil Rights era. Imagine MLK telling nikkas to fall back because white police officers had all the power. I will NEVER criticize someone standing for their rights, no matter who it is against. Stand for something or fall for anything. A lot of ol yessa massa dudes on here. Ya'll hang around too many fukking white people. :snoop:

You two need to shut the ENTIRE fukk up. Victim blaming? Standing up for your rights? This nikka isn't a victim, he was purposefully antagonizing the cops and interfering with a police investigation. Screaming shyt at the cops, blasting a gay ass song, practically BEGGING for attention with his ol "LOOK AT ME!" ass, and he got it.
He wanted to make sure no one's civil rights were violated? :aicmon: He could've just filmed like those other cats were doing. Nah, this nikka wanted internet fame. HE could've properly secured his dog. If I'm that cop and a rott is about to attack me, I'm unloading the clip.
I hope he doesn't get a fukking dime.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You two need to shut the ENTIRE fukk up. Victim blaming? Standing up for your rights? This nikka isn't a victim, he was purposefully antagonizing the cops and interfering with a police investigation. Screaming shyt at the cops, blasting a gay ass song, practically BEGGING for attention with his ol "LOOK AT ME!" ass, and he got it.
He wanted to make sure no one's civil rights were violated? :aicmon: He could've just filmed like those other cats were doing. Nah, this nikka wanted internet fame. HE could've properly secured his dog. If I'm that cop and a rott is about to attack me, I'm unloading the clip.
I hope he doesn't get a fukking dime.

The fukk am I at? Fox News forums? :dead: What kind of black man would think this shyt?? How you know this man wasn't fighting against police harassment?? Do you not know that shyt still exists?? The fukk is wrong with you nikkas?

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
The comparison is a reach, but the parallels for standing up for your rights are spot on...

The irony is that the majority of the black community wanted no parts of the civil rights meeting.....

Didn't want to, rock the boat so to speak....

I wonder where we would be if the minority listened to the majority in that particular situation....

Okay since we're going to derail to the Civil Rights Era, let me say this, I feel if this dude did the same thing back then no one would be marching for him or even been outraged at the result once they found out all of the facts. Once the facts surfaced it SEEMS he ABUSED his civil rights. The dog SHOULDNT have been killed and COULD'VE been tasered and there was ample time beforehand for the Cee Cipher Punks to prepare for such action, they were wrong. Besides that I think breh abused his civil rights and truth (his civil rights) taken to the extreme usually results in error.

Also I agree with your remarks.......I too wonder what would've happened. My family has personal ties to the movement and how we (Blacks) would shy away from certain marches and we even had brothers and sister purposely lie and create incidents to excite attention which resulted into people being hurt and killed. To me breh right here would've kinda fit into that mode.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
fukk you screwing your face up for? Stand for something or fall for anything mafukka. :birdman: You prolly a fukking a cac anyway

:snoop: name me ONE thing that idiot in the video was standing up for? BLASTING USHER from his Hyundai hatchback while the SWAT team was doing a raid? If anything, he should have had his dumb azz on the sidelines, instead of making a scene with his music, dog and camera phone. Let the cops do their duty, so they can get the hell out of the neighborhood. He wasn't standing for anything. Pro blackness can be blinding

Jesus Is Lord

Daps
Reppin
Christ
So what were the cops there for? You just assuming it was for a good reason because as we all know, black folks are treated fairly in 2013 right? Let's just all blame Obama. I'm glad you give the white cops the benefit of the doubt tho because lawd knows they don't get it often enough. :snoop:

Breh read the article, it as well as the brother involved explains it all. I'm commenting on this incident alone and nothing else. You can not broad stroke people's feelings on the cops with this ONE incident right here. All of the other junk you're spewing in your post is irrelevant and NO,Blacks folks aren't treated fairly in 2013 and NO I'm not blaming Obama and NO I'm not giving ANY cops (regardless of race) any benefit of doubt.

Are you serious breh?:wtf:

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
Should've have minded his own damn business. Wtf was he doing filming for?

I don't see any wrong doing by the cops here. I too would have shot that dog in the head. It's either me or the dog :manny:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:snoop: name me ONE thing that idiot in the video was standing up for? BLASTING USHER from his Hyundai hatchback while the SWAT team was doing a raid? If anything, he should have had his dumb azz on the sidelines, instead of making a scene with his music, dog and camera phone. Let the cops do their duty, so they can get the hell out of the neighborhood. He wasn't standing for anything. Pro blackness can be blinding

Yeah he shoulda just bowed down dere to his dere massahs. We know dey be disriminated againtz us here folk but we needs to let deem do there thing in piece.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Breh read the article, it as well as the brother involved explains it all. I'm commenting on this incident alone and nothing else. You can not broad stroke people's feelings on the cops with this ONE incident right here. All of the other junk you're spewing in your post is irrelevant and NO,Blacks folks aren't treated fairly in 2013 and NO I'm not blaming Obama and NO I'm not giving ANY cops (regardless of race) any benefit of doubt.

Are you serious breh?:wtf:

Did the article mention the levels of discrimination by the police in his area or if there has been complaints about it?? Or did the article discuss the situations bruh been in with the police?

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
The fukk am I at? Fox News forums? :dead: What kind of black man would think this shyt?? How you know this man wasn't fighting against police harassment?? Do you not know that shyt still exists?? The fukk is wrong with you nikkas?

Ok aight, you're either trolling, or dumb as rocks. You need to kick them shyts too.

555322240.gif

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Yeah cause none of the shyt I said is plausible and police harassment in inner cities don't exist. How dare I question the police. :snoop:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm glad some of you nikkas weren't around during the Civil Rights era. Imagine MLK telling nikkas to fall back because white police officers had all the power. I will NEVER criticize someone standing for their rights, no matter who it is against. Stand for something or fall for anything. A lot of ol yessa massa dudes on here. Ya'll hang around too many fukking white people. :snoop:

You're comparing people fighting for civil rights to this dude, who based on the story that's coming out, was really out there just looking for a unnecessary confrontation with the police?

:done:

I'm sure MLK would be proud of that comparison:heh:

Jesus Is Lord

Daps
Reppin
Christ
Yeah cause none of the shyt I said is plausible and police harassment in inner cities don't exist. How dare I question the police. :snoop:

Breh we KNOW the police ain't shyt as a whole, THAT'S A GIVEN:snoop:

However, we are talking about how this brother could've and should've AVOIDED THIS BULLSHYT. This thread isn't about what YOU want it to be about.