cops shoot and kill guys dog while arresting him for nothing

bright black

All Star
Daps
fukk da police...cnn asking if police were justified in shooting the dog but dont mention shyt about the dude getting cuffed for no reason...

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
He should've just got back in the car.

Instead he was being a attention whore.

If you see that nothing is going on after the first minute why did you stay ? :why:

This is the main reason why hood dudes are always getting into some shit.

This whole situation could've been avoided if he would've left after the first minute of recording. He put this on himself.

RIP to dawgy though.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
When will people realize that the dog owner in the video was doin too much. Dude was talkin mad shyt to the cops as his music was blastin as the cops were carrying out some sort of raid, bust or investigation. Nyggaz have to learn to be smarter and realie that the cops can do whatever the hell they want.

I've been in situations where I have been pulled over with a car full of my homies. And 1 or 2 of the start mouthin off to the popos, talkin shyt ad escalatin the situation and makin shyt worse.

the cops aren't supposed to be doing whatever the hell they want. THATS THE PROBLEM.

and what did you get pulled over for exactly?:popcorn:

Agreed. But where did I say he COULDNT record? I'll wait...

Okay since you cant find it, I'll say this, there are proper ways to do things, just because we have freedom, we SHOULD be more aware of HOW we do things instead of just doing things. I'm saying as I always been saying in this thread, breh handled things poorly and it all could've been avoided if he used better judgement in how he went about it all. Turn the music down, press record, keep your dog at your side at a reasonable distance from the fuzz, if they say something to you then keep recording and be quiet or just hop in your whip, turn up and leave. If he would've done that then there would be no video to see.

it doesn't matter what he did poorly. he didn't do anything to justify being handcuffed. and if he wasn't handcuffed, the dog would've never been shot. and the cop didn't have to shoot that dog like that neither. dude was trigger-happy like a champ.

and what is this about the music? the cops didn't call him over because of no music. they probably didn't even know he had a car until AFTER they called him over.

and no, he doesn't have to leave if the police have a problem with him recording.

He should've just got back in the car.

Instead he was being a attention whore.

If you see that nothing is going on after the first minute why did you stay ? :why:

This is the main reason why hood dudes are always getting into some shit.

This whole situation could've been avoided if he would've left after the first minute of recording. He put this on himself.

RIP to dawgy though.

this is stupid.

you cant just get in the car and drive off when the cops are telling you to "come here".

lol @ "if theres nothing going on after the 1st minute, you should leave". yea, so that they can wait and abuse their power after the first 60 seconds, once the crowd disperses.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
the cops aren't supposed to be doing whatever the hell they want. THATS THE PROBLEM.

and what did you get pulled over for exactly?:popcorn:

Bruh, I have been pulled over hundreds of times for virtually nothin. Basically drivin with too many nyggaz in the car or DWB (drivin while black) Drivin thru white neighborhoods. I've been pulled over because of the cars I had etc. Cops have pulled me over on some "this car fits the description of a car involved in a crime" :usure:

Trust me fam, I've been harrassed just as much or more than most black folks. And my point is that I've been in situations where I've been pulled over and the people in the car with me have made the situation worse by cussin out the cops.

Case in point, when I was like 15 or 16. Me, my uncle and my 2 cousins were drivin. Pop's pull us over on some felony stop shyt. 10 cops surround the car, take us out 1 by 1. My uncle is pissed off, mad that the police are fuccin with us. He starts talkin hella shyt along with 1 of my cousins. Them nyggaz made the situation worse

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
nikkas are retarded. You are willingly surrendering your right to NOT live in fear by living in fear of the people who have sworn to protect you.

Who gives a fukk if he was filming them, that's his fukking right. And he had already turned and went back to the car so what was the reason for putting him in cuffs?

There was no reason and you're on some c00n shyt if you disagree. That man was put in cuffs because of the cops ego. They could have easily let it go but no they had to put dude in cuffs to show that they're the law and that their rule is absolute.

What if he DID'NT have a history of run in with the cops? What if he was just a 21 year old younger dude? His life would have effectively just been ruined for years to come as result of that ONE arrest. That's how I know some of this Coli cats are not about that life because they really don't understand just how fukked up ONE arrest by an a$$hole cop can fukk their shyt up for a hot minute.

This is class warfare you fukking morons. It's gonna get to a point where if you're not a cop or related to one by blood, you have no rights. I bet the dudes saying that the black guy should have left have no clue about the Supreme Court rulings that have come down recently.

These silly fukks rights are being eroded and they over here talking about "He shoulda listened"

These the cats that would have stayed that ass on the plantation, ol don't rock the boat ass nikkas...

This is'nt a case of "Today a dog, tomorrow a black person" nah they ALREADY shooting nikkas for no reason.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Bruh, I have been pulled over hundreds of times for virtually nothin. Basically drivin with too many nyggaz in the car or DWB (drivin while black) Drivin thru white neighborhoods. I've been pulled over because of the cars I had etc. Cops have pulled me over on some "this car fits the description of a car involved in a crime" :usure:

Trust me fam, I've been harrassed just as much or more than most black folks. And my point is that I've been in situations where I've been pulled over and the people in the car with me have made the situation worse by cussin out the cops.

Case in point, when I was like 15 or 16. Me, my uncle and my 2 cousins were drivin. Pop's pull us over on some felony stop shyt. 10 cops surround the car, take us out 1 by 1. My uncle is pissed off, mad that the police are fuccin with us. He starts talkin hella shyt along with 1 of my cousins. Them nyggaz made the situation worse

it doesn't matter if they make the situation worst. THEYRE NOT THE AGRESSORS. THEYRE THE VICTIMS. the bottom line is that there shouldn't have been a situation in the 1st place.

you want to take the high road, then cool. i do that sometimes myself. but don't sit up here and act like dude was in the wrong when he didn't do anything to warrant being handcuffed, and he definitely didn't break any laws.

nikkas are retarded. You are willingly surrendering your right to NOT live in fear by living in fear of the people who have sworn to protect you.

Who gives a fukk if he was filming them, that's his fukking right. And he had already turned and went back to the car so what was the reason for putting him in cuffs?

There was no reason and you're on some c00n shyt if you disagree. That man was put in cuffs because of the cops ego. They could have easily let it go but no they had to put dude in cuffs to show that they're the law and that their rule is absolute.

What if he DID'NT have a history of run in with the cops? What if he was just a 21 year old younger dude? His life would have effectively just been ruined for years to come as result of that ONE arrest. That's how I know some of this Coli cats are not about that life because they really don't understand just how fukked up ONE arrest by an a$$hole cop can fukk their shyt up for a hot minute.

This is class warfare you fukking morons. It's gonna get to a point where if you're not a cop or related to one by blood, you have no rights. I bet the dudes saying that the black guy should have left have no clue about the Supreme Court rulings that have come down recently.

These silly fukks rights are being eroded and they over here talking about "He shoulda listened"

These the cats that would have stayed that ass on the plantation, ol don't rock the boat ass nikkas...

This is'nt a case of "Today a dog, tomorrow a black person" nah they ALREADY shooting nikkas for no reason.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

so nice, i had to read it twice.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
it doesn't matter if they make the situation worst. THEYRE NOT THE AGRESSORS. THEYRE THE VICTIMS. the bottom line is that there shouldn't have been a situation in the 1st place.

you want to take the high road, then cool. i do that sometimes myself. but don't sit up here and act like dude was in the wrong when he didn't do anything to warrant being handcuffed, and he definitely didn't break any laws.

so nice, i had to read it twice.

What do u mean "it doesn't matter if they made the situation worse?" :mindblown:
I had a MF gun to my head, while my uncle was spazzin the fucc out on the cops. This nygga could have got me shot behind him actin crazy. What part of that don't u get bruh? :mindblown:

The dog owner was doin too much fam. Blastin his gatdamn music, talkin shyt to the cops & interefering with police investigation are violations. Dude made some bad choices. And finally he failed to secure his animal. This nygga shouldhave properly secured his dog and the dog wouldn't have got shot.

Cops can do whatever the fucc they want bruh. Sometimes u haveto be smart in order to get out of a bad situation. That's all I'm sayin. He dog owner was actin like an entitlled bytch

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
Cops can do whatever the fucc they want bruh. Sometimes u haveto be smart in order to get out of a bad situation.

some cops are dirty pigs and i honestly believe the humans who are instigators and/or drama starters apply to become one.
not only that, but some are perverted control freaks who abuse their power.

BUT, why didnt he just put his dog in the car, then himself and drive off if he feels he did nothing wrong. :what:
no way those cops woulda ran to their cars to chase him. They didnt even really know his car make or plate, and the video woulda went viral in a different way. :manny:

its sad he even decided to walk over and take his arrest like he was trying to prove something. that bakkfired in his face and his dogs. :snoop:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
n!ggas is still in here literally
hamster-wheel-o.gif

:heh:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
The cops don't work in customer service fam :mindblown: the dog doesn't get shot if homeboy woudnt have been mouthin off. He should have just kept it movin. But he chose to film and talk shyt
Mindblown is right. "To protect and SERVE.". That's what they're supposed to be there for: to SERVE the people. Not harass, bully, assault and murder them with no consequences in a goxdamn police state where everyone has to walk on eggshells or else its their fault for setting off the unstable, psychopathic, bytchass police officers.

I'm glad I wasn't there. I carry and I would have killed the pig that killed the dog, on instinct. :yeshrug:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
What do u mean "it doesn't matter if they made the situation worse?" :mindblown:
I had a MF gun to my head, while my uncle was spazzin the fucc out on the cops. This nygga could have got me shot behind him actin crazy. What part of that don't u get bruh? :mindblown:

The dog owner was doin too much fam. Blastin his gatdamn music, talkin shyt to the cops & interefering with police investigation are violations. Dude made some bad choices. And finally he failed to secure his animal. This nygga shouldhave properly secured his dog and the dog wouldn't have got shot.

Cops can do whatever the fucc they want bruh. Sometimes u haveto be smart in order to get out of a bad situation. That's all I'm sayin. He dog owner was actin like an entitlled bytch

why the hell did you have a gun to your head in the 1st place!!!??

youre defending the po-lice and you don't even realize it. like "man my uncle is wrong for arguing with the cops for pulling us over just to f*ck with us. but that policeman who held that gun to my head even tho I was quiet the whole time - he did nothing wrong."

that's how you sound dog.

im not saying that dude in the video was the smartest guy walking. and I mean, its easy for me to sit up here and say that he should have secured the dog, but who knows what was running thru his mind by that point.

Mindblown is right. "To protect and SERVE.". That's what they're supposed to be there for: to SERVE the people. Not harass, bully, assault and murder them with no consequences in a goxdamn police state where everyone has to walk on eggshells or else its their fault for setting off the unstable, psychopathic, bytchass police officers.

I'm glad I wasn't there. I carry and I would have killed the pig that killed the dog, on instinct. :yeshrug:

:whew:

protect and SERVE. you dam right. great post.

and yea, that last comment and this whole situation reminds me of the movie "lockdown". that's how all them dudes got locked up, cuz the dog ran out the car(drop-top) and got shot. then the dog's owner snapped and it turned into a shootout.

some cops are dirty pigs and i honestly believe the humans who are instigators and/or drama starters apply to become one.
not only that, but some are perverted control freaks who abuse their power.

BUT, why didnt he just put his dog in the car, then himself and drive off if he feels he did nothing wrong. :what:
no way those cops woulda ran to their cars to chase him. They didnt even really know his car make or plate, and the video woulda went viral in a different way. :manny:

its sad he even decided to walk over and take his arrest like he was trying to prove something. that bakkfired in his face and his dogs. :snoop:

the cops would've got close enough to catch his plates before he drove off. then next thing you know, popo is at his crib 1st thing in the morning with trumped up charges.

and hell, judging by the hurt-pride look on those cops' faces, who knows what they would've did if homie tried to pull off.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
the cops would've got close enough to catch his plates before he drove off. then next thing you know, popo is at his crib 1st thing in the morning with trumped up charges.

and hell, judging by the hurt-pride look on those cops' faces, who knows what they would've did if homie tried to pull off.

but the dog wouldnt have been killed :to:

sometimes its best to just run :manny:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Can someone who says the Dog owner was talking shyt to the cops please quote exactly and time stamp what you heard? Because I feel a lot of people are inferring and guessing. I did hear him say, "not all cops are bad but some are, they need to be watched" And he is absolutely right. They do need to be watched. Cops are public servants and your rights shouldn't be given up out of ignorance and fear.

Edit: Found the news link http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Witness-of-Hawthorne-Dog-Shooting-Tells-Story-214103031.html