• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I hope y'all do a better job two years from now for the World Cup because this is the wackest Copa America since the one in Perú twenty years ago :picard:
Still early in the GS. By the KOs the tourney will pick up.

2021 and 2019 Copa’s weren’t really anything to write home about tbh

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope y'all do a better job two years from now for the World Cup because this is the wackest Copa America since the one in Perú twenty years ago :picard:
I think the US will do good but I'm definitely a little concerned. At least this has been a trial run. Whats been the issue from your point of view? Attendance? Turf?

One thing I'm worried about is player safety these temperatures are going to be no joke. Playing afternoon games in Miami, Santa Clara or Kansas City in the heat/ humidity is going to be :picard:

concise

Veteran
Daps
I can't imagine the 26 WC being better considering the US is way behind with visa application and on top of that that you know it'll be harder for West Indians, Africans, & Middle Easterners to get visas than their European counterparts. The price point doesn't help either

It might not go so well for tourists but they will not have a problem selling tickets.