6/29/2024 ESPN: Teofimo Lopez vs Steve Claggett (WBO Super Lightweight Title)

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Teo jab still isn’t there. Power a little questionable didn’t really hurt Claggett. Did well on the inside just wish he would make him pay when claggett was walking in. Wonder who he fights next 140 :blessed:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I think he confused cause he thought Claggett would've been knocked out by now.

I been trying to figure out why Teo has been looking so mid lately. I think because he was so explosive with power at 135, he wrapped up his identity in his power. Once he 140, his power is almost a non factor. So in his mind he's like "what the fukk should I do now" lol. He rarely hurts anyone at 140. Never developed a jab this deep in his career. He's confused out there

I wouldn't dare go to 147 if I was him

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Teo still hasn't learned from that Kambosos fight :francis: dude walks back to his corner and ain't shyt being offered but a pat on the back/ bottle of water and his pops yelling :damn:

A lot of that swelling could've brought down with a proper cutman.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
This should have been an easy layup for Teo....yeah he won majority of the rounds but he was getting hit all night and couldn't get dude outta there. This was supposed to be a showcase for him and he went 12 rounds with dude. Clagett bout rest on Sunday before he clocks in for his mailman job on Monday.

Teo is inconsistent and if he moves up to 147 against Brian Norman dude gonna get put in the dirt.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
good match making. i think this taught him and his handlers where he is at when it comes to calling out the likes of crawford. he better try to make the best 140 career he can make because that level of power does not allow him to get wins on good welters with his lazy style of boxing.