Come in here and bash, black women bashers

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
like someone else stated, you're usually the main poster in threads pertaining to black women bashing or light skin black women vs. dark skin black women :kattwtf:

So :stopitslime:

Notice the main offenders ain't around

I know yall ride Ronnie Lott quite a bit, but dude
is highly intelligent and knows how to make distinctions:cheers:

Edit: Spoke too soon :dry:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
accidentally pos repped marty :snoop:

2 pos reps in a row, Marcuz?
tumblr_lwdtjvyhmc1r7nkj8o4_r2_250.gif

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Listen here you sensitive ass nikka. I don't give a fukk what organization you volunteered for and what community service you have so called done. You know who else did a lot of volunteering with kids? Jerry fukking Sandusky nikka, so miss me with that bullshyt. It's almost like the "I can't be racist, I have a black friend" bullshyt people spew. The point of this thread was to talk about nikkas on this board dissing black women. And the fact you come in here on some caping shyt and then talking about what you do for underprivileged kids is fukking useless if you throwing around ignorant shyt on this board. And don't try to tell me what I only bring to conversations because you obviously don't know me nikka. So miss me with the bullshyt and go fukk a "pawg".
:whew:Damn u sound mad af my nikka :russ:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Breh, in most threads you always come in on some "Why y'all not talkin' about black women", "If a black man said something like, he'd catch hell", "Why y'all stickin' up for black women", etc. but for some reason, I never catch you running into threads to speak up for black women.

I'm just sayin'. You spend a good amount of time defending black men and trying to paint it as neutral, but I can honestly say, I've never seen you do the same for black women. Don't get mad about people speaking about certain black men and paint it as some point of higher fortitude when that's what it's not.

During my search, I read you say your mom is white so maybe that's why. :skip:

So you don't have any actual proof of me "bashing" black women? And yeah, my mother was mixed. That's not a testament to how I feel about black women considering I was raised by black women, and my mother is not relevant to this situation in the least. Never bashed a black woman in my life. Hood rats? Sure. But you're not going to find me cosigning or writing any post berating BW.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
@Killer Instinct aint no BW basher

that nikka den argued with me over my comments on several occasation. hell, just yesterday he was trynna rationalize those black whores holdin up them sick white supremacy signs

Selective readers. Anything to fit the necessary agenda at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
So you don't have any actual proof of me "bashing" black women? And yeah, my mother was mixed. That's not a testament to how I feel about black women considering I was raised by black women, and my mother is not relevant to this situation in the least. Never bashed a black woman in my life. Hood rats? Sure. But you're not going to find me cosigning or writing any post berating BW.

I didn't say you bashed. I said you were a cheerleader. I can find several posts of you saying "why y'all not talking about black women", "if a black man said this..." (I'm not just making these up, I'm typing them verbatim from posts I just found in a search.

that nikka den argued with me over my comments on several occasation.
Actually he hasn't. Your screen name pops up 4 times in his post history, only twice in TLR.

fukk you flexin' for? :heh:

Dude used rational logic yesterday (but honestly, anyone could tell what those pics were about), but as I stated more often that not, he's asking why no one is talking shyt about black women (which is crazy considering the climate of this board) :pachaha:

Selective readers. Anything to fit the necessary agenda at the moment.

You rarely quote him. The fukk are y'all flexing like y'all buddy buddy for? :wtf: :dead:

YBE

Banned
Daps
On one hand, nikkas who complain about women all day are lame. I can tell most you cats aren't dudes who're just shooting the shyt & talking about yall dating experiences, but dudes frustrated as hell cuz you not eating out here :manny:

On the other hand, you nikkas shaming them for speaking their minds are just as lame. On Lipstick Alley, they shyt on black men. They're pretty much on full :mjpls: status and there's no women over there sticking up for you like you Captains are doing right now :whoa:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Find it, then.

Im too lazy to find it but I do remember u agreeing with posters that compared black women to pawgs and how pawgs are so much better than black women on countless amounts of occasions.

You also tend to get your opinion across (abt black women) on some passive aggressive shyt as well. :usure: