Come in here and bash, black women bashers

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Your chest is so tight that you can't even remember what you read an hour ago. You're not doing a service for black women, you're defending hood rats, because that was all I addressed. What, you have rats in your family and you were insulted? Don't get angry with me, tell them to shape up. It's amazing how the go-to quip with you toms is the stereotypical, generic "pawg" nonsense. It really doesn't matter if the guy has actually ever advocated for white women. They just have to conjure up enough emotion and conviction from you and you lose all logic. "Cac" this. "c00n" that. Sprinkle a "tom" here and that's your counter argument to anything black related. You're a parody at this point, but you keep that fist raised behind that monitor.
So you equate black women with hood rat off the rip huh Mr. Community Service. This thread was about dudes shytting on all black women and generalizing. Nobody mentioned no ratchet chicks or hood chicks which do have faults but that wasn't the issue at hand. Instead of saying you don't bash all black women, you come in here on some generalizing type shyt. That comment sounded to me as what I called it and you know when people get as defensive as you're getting they are guilty.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Them nikkas is fakkits.

If you gonna say black women ain't shyt, it's probably becuz the women you had in your life ain't shyt. Ya mama ain't shyt. Your granny's a worthless bytch and your daddy's a bytch ass nikkas for being birthed by one and getting one pregnant with your p*ssy asses.

Then you got the nerve to put white women on a pedestal but call a nikka a simp becuz he appreciates a good black woman. nikkas need a reality check. Can't wait until the day that your daughter gets smutted out on ghetto gaggers by a group of white guys becuz you feel like she was born to be worthless.

:damn: 110% truth

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:pacspit: at you nikkas

You ain't shyt and yo mamma ain't shyt for raising such whiney bytch ass nikkas.

How dare you run around dissing my beautiful black queens, just cause you feel inadequate.

All you nikkas is just lame, corney, no coochie getting fukk boys, mad at black women cause they called you nerds or Oreos in high school.

Don't no good woman want you estrogen fuled sucka nikkas regardless of her race.

Type of nikkas will marry a white woman, and let her treat you like a bytch, cause you think you made it.

If I met one of you nikkas in real life I'd :piss: on you and your white girl

:pacspit:
Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

YBE

Banned
Daps
Do you have a father? A good one? Serious question. Do you fukk with him? Do y'all hang out?

Venting is one thing. Constantly bytching, complaining, whining, etc are bytch traits. 90% of you wouldn't want your friends and fam to know what you're posting on here because you know it's shameful as fukk and you know you look fukking stupid. :pachaha:

How can you be mad when someone says you are acting like a woman, when you just admitted, that you are acting like a woman and arguing that you should be able to do so? :mindblown:

That's the point nigguh... :stopitslime:

Men can't talk about their problems IRL......so they come on places like this forum, and other sites to vent. Its nothing more to it...its an outlet.

And this whole "you wouldn't want your family/friends knowing how you post" shyt :childplease: Nigguh, I read your shyt. We all do. This larger than life, troll shyt you be on, we both know you dont act that way on Facebook. You aint no better :beli:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
It isn't venting. It's whining and complaining. If it's venting to you, fine. But if you look at the woman on LSA in disgust, but admit y'all do the same thing, what does that make you?

Notice how you skipped my question about your father. That's how I know, y'all types aren't built right in the head and you need help.

Breh. Everything I say on here, is 100% real. I'm just the same in real life. Keep thinkin' I'm not if it makes you feel better.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep and dude has more respect for black women than several black men on this board.

whites should have more respect for black women (which they dont) because they receive unfamiliar treatment from our women that even we don't get.

YBE

Banned
Daps
It isn't venting. It's whining and complaining. If it's venting to you, fine. But if you look at the woman on LSA in disgust, but admit y'all do the same thing, what does that make you?

Notice how you skipped my question about your father. That's how I know, y'all types aren't built right in the head and you need help.

Breh. Everything I say on here, is 100% real. I'm just the same in real life. Keep thinkin' I'm not if it makes you feel better.

No...you dont...You come on here on your troll shyt :smugbiden: "I give all my female friends kisses on the lips instead of hugs, even the ones with boyfriends" :youngsabo: or whatever other wild arrogant shyt you on that day. You dont act like that on Facebook. We all seen you :comeon: You look nothing like your online persona :comeon: You a caricature on here...

My pops chillin. I didn't grow up in the house with him. I didnt get to know him til I was a teen. My lessons on manhood came primarily from my uncles and my brother. I dont have no problems admitting that.....but, we both know why you asked that question.....corny ass nikka :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you have a father? A good one? Serious question. Do you fukk with him? Do y'all hang out?

Venting is one thing. Constantly bytching, complaining, whining, etc are bytch traits. 90% of you wouldn't want your friends and fam to know what you're posting on here because you know it's shameful as fukk and you know you look fukking stupid. :pachaha:

How can you be mad when someone says you are acting like a woman, when you just admitted, that you are acting like a woman and arguing that you should be able to do so? :mindblown:

Can you quantify the difference between bytching and venting on a message board?