Come in here and bash, black women bashers

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
No...you dont...You come on here on your troll shyt "I give all my female friends kisses on the lips instead of hugs, even the ones with boyfriends" :youngsabo: or whatever other wild arrogant shyt you on that day. You dont act like that on Facebook. We all seen you :comeon: You look nothing like your online persona :comeon: You a caricature on here...

My pops chillin. I didn't grow up in the house with him. I didnt get to know him til I was a teen. I dont have no problems admitting that.....but, we both know why you asked that question tho.....corny ass nikka :mjpls:

Breh. I don't even post shyt on Facebook. Facebook ain't real life either. :pachaha: I know that y'all seen me. I posted the pics myself. :ld: IRL, I crack jokes on people all the time, I talk shyt, I'm "uppity", If I have a problem, I'mma say somethin', If I don't like what you said, I'mma correct you (and more than likely try to help you get shyt together). It's that simple. :skip: But I also don't have to associate with lames and sensitives who can't take any of that.

I do give some of my female friends kisses. :youngsabo: :umad:

I can tell you didn't grow up with your pops. shyt's hella obvious. No man with his head on straight, who had real guidance from another man is supportin' this shyt y'all talkin' about. :yeshrug:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bytch, is you smoking reefa? :rudy:

:ld: not presently, but i see how black women be grinning and c00ning for white folks. even change the entire way y'all talk to sound educated and "non-ghetto"

YBE

Banned
Daps
Breh. I don't even post shyt on Facebook. Facebook ain't real life either. :pachaha: I know that y'all seen me. I posted the pics myself. :ld: IRL, I crack jokes on people all the time, I talk shyt, I'm "uppity", If I have a problem, I'mma say somethin', If I don't like what you said, I'mma correct you (and more than likely try to help you get shyt together). It's that simple. :skip: But I also don't have to associate with lames and sensitives who can't take any of that.

I do give some of my female friends kisses. :youngsabo: :umad:

I can tell you didn't grow up with your pops. shyt's hella obvious. No man with his head on straight, who had real guidance from another man is supportin' this shyt y'all talkin' about. :yeshrug:

And its hella obvious that you're alot more mindful of your words off line :mjpls:

I see through you now and I saw through you on SOHH :sitdown:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
black women are the most generous, caring, nurturing, FAITHFUL, and loyal women i've been around. And im WHITE.

Stop yall bytchin.

Yall are weak...

Black women are loyal to black men, while yall go around and try to get with any other type of bytch you can.

You lucky black women are loyal.

:dead: