Come in here and bash, black women bashers

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza

On the other hand, you nikkas shaming them for speaking their minds are just as lame. On Lipstick Alley, they shyt on black men. They're pretty much on full :mjpls: status and there's no women over there sticking up for you like you Captains are doing right now :whoa:

Y'all always bring this up, but why would any of us, as men, (a)want to act/emulate women, (b) want to be the male equivalent of angry black females on a message board, (c) care if a woman is sticking up for me in a place where I never go and am not known?

No one is shaming anyone for speaking their mind, but if you're stupid, you're stupid. Point blank. The fact that y'all, as men, like to equalize your actions to that of women speaks to such. Half the time, it ain't dudes tryna shame, but to get you nikkas to wake up and see why you have the problems you do. Y'all be too sensitive to understand the shyt though.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I didn't say you bashed. I said you were a cheerleader. I can find several posts of you saying "why y'all not talking about black women", "if a black man said this..." (I'm not just making these up, I'm typing them verbatim from posts I just found in a search.

he's asking why no one is talking shyt about black women

Then link them up. Have I addressed how everyone goes up in arms over a black male openly advocating interracially yet the majority of guys doing the most on this site turn a blind eye to black women doing the same? Yeah, but there was nothing wrong with those posts. Certainly never cheered on anyone blindly bashing black women and anyone reading those posts using logic instead of emotion would find nothing inherently wrong with them.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Y'all always bring this up, but why would any of us, as men, (a)want to act/emulate women, (b) want to be the male equivalent of angry black females on a message board, (c) care if a woman is sticking up for me in a place where I never go and am not known?

No one is shaming anyone for speaking their mind, but if you're stupid, you're stupid. Point blank. The fact that y'all, as men, like to equalize your actions to that of women speaks to such. Half the time, it ain't dudes tryna shame, but to get you nikkas to wake up and see why you have the problems you do. Y'all be too sensitive to understand the shyt though.

This thread is shaming....dress it up whatever way you want. Women can talk about men all day & its girl talk. Men talk about women & their lames. Dudes should be able to speak their minds however they wish because for alot of them, this is their outlet....obviously :russ:

Mods just need to do their jobs better & close "repetitive" threads.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Im too lazy to find it but I do remember u agreeing with posters that compared black women to pawgs and how pawgs are so much better than black women on countless amounts of occasions.

You also tend to get your opinion across (abt black women) on some passive aggressive shyt as well. :usure:

So you can't find any proof? And the bold is bullshyt and you know it. I've never participated in a damn "pawg" thread or said I preferred white women over black women in my life. Are you really that emotionally moved that you're going to blatantly make false accusations?

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cape2_zpsf86edc88.jpg

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
This thread is shaming....dress it up whatever way you want. Women can talk about men all day & its girl talk. Men talk about women & their lames. Dudes should be able to speak their minds however they wish because for alot of them, this is their outlet....obviously :russ:

Mods just need to do their jobs better & close "repetitive" threads.
People expect men to just hold all that shyt in and not vent sometimes. :heh:

Anyways I agree that the black woman bashing as of recent has been at unprecedened levels than ever before. It's come to the point where I don't even wanna say anything about black women anymore unless it's positive:whew:

Binary

Banned
Daps
What are PAWGs? I feel like that's a bad thing to be called.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
People expect men to just hold all that shyt in and not vent sometimes. :heh:

Anyways I agree that the black woman bashing as of recent has been at unprecedened levels than ever before. It's come to the point where I don't even wanna say anything about black women anymore unless it's positive:whew:

It's only one of you and a trillion of them..:weirdo:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Then link them up. Have I addressed how everyone goes up in arms over a black male openly advocating interracially yet the majority of guys doing the most on this site turn a blind eye to black women doing the same? Yeah

Breh, I got a post of you in a Chris B. (obvious troll) getting mad because one of his troll threads about white women was moved to JBO. :mjpls:

This thread is shaming....

Exactly. Many of the other times, it's just people spittin' common sense. If you'd rather have illogical, emotional banter run amok, that's fine, but don't be mad when nikkas compare you to the females that you act like, especially when you choose to equalize yourself to them as well. Don't mimic the behavior of LSA bytches, say you should be able to act like them, and then call it shaming when a dude calls you a bytch. That's what you wanna be, right?

YBE

Banned
Daps
Breh, I got a post of you in a Chris B. (obvious troll) getting mad because one of his troll threads about white women was moved to JBO. :mjpls:

Exactly. Many of the other times, it's just people spittin' common sense. If you'd rather have illogical, emotional banter run amok, that's fine, but don't be mad when nikkas compare you to the females that you act like, especially when you choose to equalize yourself to them as well. Don't mimic the behavior of LSA bytches, say you should be able to act like them, and then call it shaming when a dude calls you a bytch. That's what you wanna be, right?

There you go again...shaming. Can't help it, can you? :beli:

Its effeminate and bytchmade to talk about the opposite sex? Men are supposed to bottle their emotions up and never vent? You sound childish. The only leg you have to stand on is when it goes overboard, and alot of these nikkas who're doing that are trolls looking for a reaction, that's a mod problem breh. The real dudes talking about their real problems, real experiences, I dont got a problem with it :manny:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza

Its effeminate and bytchmade to talk about the opposite sex? Men are supposed to bottle their emotions up and never vent? You sound childish.

Do you have a father? A good one? Serious question. Do you fukk with him? Do y'all hang out?

Venting is one thing. Constantly bytching, complaining, whining, etc are bytch traits. 90% of you wouldn't want your friends and fam to know what you're posting on here because you know it's shameful as fukk and you know you look fukking stupid. :pachaha:

How can you be mad when someone says you are acting like a woman, when you just admitted, that you are acting like a woman and arguing that you should be able to do so? :mindblown:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps

Its effeminate and bytchmade to talk about the opposite sex? Men are supposed to bottle their emotions up and never vent? You sound childish. The only leg you have to stand on is when it goes overboard, and alot of these nikkas who're doing that are trolls looking for a reaction, that's a mod problem breh. The real dudes talking about their real problems, real experiences, I dont got a problem with it :manny:

You can vent all you want, but dont be suprised when youre viewed as emotional. Whining and complaining are emotional actions. What part of this is difficult to comprehend?