Come in here and bash, black women bashers

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm not saying black woman should or shouldn't be dissed but everybody got the right to feel how they feel. If a guy doesn't like black woman it's called a preference and he can feel that way. What's the point of name calling him, and his mother? Why can't people these days respectfully disagree? It's like people can't respect the fact that everybody won't see things their way.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
But that's the thing. I think that sometimes when we see threads that bash black women the people who are bashing them are talkin about hoodrat/ratched black women. I have NEVR seen any poster say "Fucc those black queens" ya feel me?

The nikkas who constantly make those threads and comments admittedly say they never date or interact with black women at all.

The question I always ask is why are so many nikkas who never deal with blak women always the ones who always have slick shyt to say? On top of that most these cats don't like anything black.

Considering this supposed to be an all black forum, it's crazy how so many so called black men post like they're homepage is st0rmfr0nt.org

Let the c00ns cook breh, they just having fun ouchea :jawalrus: