Come in here and bash, black women bashers

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Yet if I were to describe the lowest common denominator of black men (aka thugs, dead beat fathers, ect.) as Ray Ray & Pookie, that would have been fine. A tom? Negro, I volunteer with inner city youth and have accumulated almost as many hours of social work between now and high school as you have posts. What have you done besides spend time in these color struck race threads typing out tom and cac more times over these last six months than you've wiped your ass? Keep pounding that keyboard and attacking the individual instead of the idea. The logic was asinine, joke or not, but I can't and don't expect you or any other keyboard activist to see that, because it would require you to admit it was an actual problem.

That statement was stereotypical and sounded like some shyt a cac or Uncle Tom would say, simple as that. The fact that you got so offended and then went into a diatribe about what you do for people is not some shyt which can be proven. However, the fact that you said that tomish shyt is something that is right in front of my eyes so it's what I believe.

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
at the end of the day, if racism didnt exist, i guarantee you that majority of black men would not choose black women

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
That statement was stereotypical and sounded like some shyt a cac or Uncle Tom would say, simple as that. The fact that you got so offended and then went into a diatribe about what you do for people is not some shyt which can be proven. However, the fact that you said that tomish shyt is something that is right in front of my eyes so it's what I believe.

As I said, if anyone discusses a deadbeat and uses Pookie, no one bats an eye. Those names to describe hood rats and degenerates have been used for decades by the black community. You couldn't dispute anything that was said, so you attacked the individual (which at this point has become your go to M.O. in these threads.) You're not going to label me a tom when the fact is I've done more for the community in discussion than you ever have. It is always "c00n" or "cac" with you anytime you're faced with dissenting view points. That's all you bring to the table in any discussion concerning blacks. You're the problem, not the solution, but you keep fighting the good fight behind a monitor and keyboard.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
y'all just bitter that you can't find a good black women. stop bashing them you punk fukks :pacspit:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
As I said, if anyone discusses a deadbeat and uses Pookie, no one bats an eye. Those names to describe hood rats and degenerates have been used for decades by the black community. You couldn't dispute anything that was said, so you attacked the individual (which at this point has become your go to M.O. in these threads.) You're not going to label me a tom when the fact is I've done more for the community in discussion than you ever have. It is always "c00n" or "cac" with you anytime you're faced with dissenting view points. That's all you bring to the table in any discussion concerning blacks. You're the problem, not the solution, but you keep fighting the good fight behind a monitor and keyboard.

Breh, you be one of the main lil sideline hoes cheerleading nikkas in them black women threads. FOH. :russ: You a lil soft with it, but you be doin' it.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Listen here you sensitive ass nikka. I don't give a fukk what organization you volunteered for and what community service you have so called done. You know who else did a lot of volunteering with kids? Jerry fukking Sandusky nikka, so miss me with that bullshyt. It's almost like the "I can't be racist, I have a black friend" bullshyt people spew. The point of this thread was to talk about nikkas on this board dissing black women. And the fact you come in here on some caping shyt and then talking about what you do for underprivileged kids is fukking useless if you throwing around ignorant shyt on this board. And don't try to tell me what I only bring to conversations because you obviously don't know me nikka. So miss me with the bullshyt and go fukk a "pawg".

killacal

Banned
Daps
But that's the thing. I think that sometimes when we see threads that bash black women the people who are bashing them are talkin about hoodrat/ratched black women. I have NEVR seen any poster say "Fucc those black queens" ya feel me?

This

nikkas in here just trying to get daps tho :really:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
:pacspit: at you nikkas

You ain't shyt and yo mamma ain't shyt for raising such whiney bytch ass nikkas.

How dare you run around dissing my beautiful black queens, just cause you feel inadequate.

All you nikkas is just lame, corney, no coochie getting fukk boys, mad at black women cause they called you nerds or Oreos in high school.

Don't no good woman want you estrogen fuled sucka nikkas regardless of her race.

Type of nikkas will marry a white woman, and let her treat you like a bytch, cause you think you made it.

If I met one of you nikkas in real life I'd :piss: on you and your white girl

:pacspit:

:lawd:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
And the OP... you haven't said ANYTHING original. How many times are people going to use those cliche "you just mad" ad hominems? Then these same people will say "you are rejecting good black women"...... wait what? How is your complaint that black men are rejecting black women when two seconds ago you said they couldn't even get black women? How are these same men hurting black women and not being fathers to their black women's children if they can't even get black women? The whole shyt is a contradiction. This shyt is old. No one is even original anymore. Logically speaking you guys make no sense.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Listen here you sensitive ass nikka. I don't give a fukk what organization you volunteered for and what community service you have so called done. You know who else did a lot of volunteering with kids? Jerry fukking Sandusky nikka, so miss me with that bullshyt. It's almost like the "I can't be racist, I have a black friend" bullshyt people spew. The point of this thread was to talk about nikkas on this board dissing black women. And the fact you come in here on some caping shyt and then talking about what you do for underprivileged kids is fukking useless if you throwing around ignorant shyt on this board. And don't try to tell me what I only bring to conversations because you obviously don't know me nikka. So miss me with the bullshyt and go fukk a "pawg".

Your chest is so tight that you can't even remember what you read an hour ago. You're not doing a service for black women, you're defending hood rats, because that was all I addressed. What, you have rats in your family and you were insulted? Don't get angry with me, tell them to shape up. It's amazing how the go-to quip with you toms is the stereotypical, generic "pawg" nonsense. It really doesn't matter if the guy has actually ever advocated for white women. They just have to conjure up enough emotion and conviction from you and you lose all logic. "Cac" this. "c00n" that. Sprinkle a "tom" here and that's your counter argument to anything black related. You're a parody at this point, but you keep that fist raised behind that monitor.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
You're blowing smoke out of your ass. Find it.

Breh, in most threads you always come in on some "Why y'all not talkin' about black women", "If a black man said something like, he'd catch hell", "Why y'all stickin' up for black women", etc. but for some reason, I never catch you running into threads to speak up for black women.

I'm just sayin'. You spend a good amount of time defending black men and trying to paint it as neutral, but I can honestly say, I've never seen you do the same for black women. Don't get mad about people speaking about certain black men and paint it as some point of higher fortitude when that's what it's not.

During my search, I read you say your mom is white so maybe that's why. :skip:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

like someone else stated, you're usually the main poster in threads pertaining to black women bashing or light skin black women vs. dark skin black women :kattwtf:

So :stopitslime:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Killer Instinct aint no BW basher

that nikka den argued with me over my comments on several occasation. hell, just yesterday he was trynna rationalize those black whores holdin up them sick white supremacy signs

Last edited by a moderator: