Come in here and bash, black women bashers

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
But that's the thing. I think that sometimes when we see threads that bash black women the people who are bashing them are talkin about hoodrat/ratched black women. I have NEVR seen any poster say "Fucc those black queens" ya feel me?

No they say "there are no black queens" they say "ALL black women are hoodrat baby mommas." They say "black women are the least desirable" they say "black women are muscular like men" "they all have attitudes" "they don't cook" etc,

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
But that's the thing. I think that sometimes when we see threads that bash black women the people who are bashing them are talkin about hoodrat/ratched black women. I have NEVR seen any poster say "Fucc those black queens" ya feel me?

Right on cue
Black women are the cause of their own problems

:yeshrug:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I couldn't care less about this topic if I tried, but that isn't anything to pat yourself on the back for. Since when were black men reduced to lames because they didn't vibe with Shaniqua? :what:

Both sides in this argument try extremely too hard.
This some shyt a cac or an extreme Uncle Tom would say. :usure:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
No they say "there are no black queens" they say "ALL black women are hoodrat baby mommas." They say "black women are the least desirable" they say "black women are muscular like men" "they all have attitudes" "they don't cook" etc,

Well, if people are sayin that shyt then that is flat out ignorant and iresponsible. I don't co sign that shyt at all

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
This some shyt a cac or an extreme Uncle Tom would say. :usure:

Yet if I were to describe the lowest common denominator of black men (aka thugs, dead beat fathers, ect.) as Ray Ray & Pookie, that would have been fine. A tom? Negro, I volunteer with inner city youth and have accumulated almost as many hours of social work between now and high school as you have posts. What have you done besides spend time in these color struck race threads typing out tom and cac more times over these last six months than you've wiped your ass? Keep pounding that keyboard and attacking the individual instead of the idea. The logic was asinine, joke or not, but I can't and don't expect you or any other keyboard activist to see that, because it would require you to admit it was an actual problem.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
I somewhat agree that some nyggaz on here go to hard bashin black women. But let me make an important distinction there are black queens and then there are ratched/hood rat/ gold diggin/ settin nyggaz up to get robbed/ money chasin/ fightin on worldstar at McDonalds/ fuccin every nygga in the hood/ disrespectful/ multi baby daddy/ welfare misusing/ bad attitude/ mad at the world black females!

Having said that: why should those types black women I just listed be free of criticism? Am I sayin to bash Gabriele Union, Queen Latifa, Michelle Obama, the black woman that goes to work everyday takin care of her kids, NO! But stop with the notion that black women should be free of criticism. EVERYBODY should be subjected to be criticism! We are all flawed human beings

Do some nyggaz on here put white bytches on pedastals? Yes. And I can't co-sign that shyt at all. I don't agree with nyggaz who say "I don't fucc with black women at all, fucc all of em" :what: Its unfair to paint an entire group of people with 1 brush. White byytches hav their set of issues as well. White chicks are not the trophy that some of y'all nyggaz present them to be. Having said that, some of them are, some black women are, some latino women, asian etc are good women.

:myman:

and that's the problem with the majority of members on this forum.

they're opinions and views are biased. and they don't see things the way you describe it. :manny:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Yet if I were to describe the lowest common denominator of black men (aka thugs, dead beat fathers, ect.) as Ray Ray & Pookie, that would have been fine. A tom? Negro, I volunteer with inner city youth and have accumulated almost as many hours of social work between now and high school as you have posts. What have you done besides spend time in these color struck race threads typing out tom and cac more times over these last six months than you've wiped your ass? Keep pounding that keyboard and attacking the individual instead of the idea. The logic was asinine, joke or not, but I can't and don't expect you or any other keyboard activist to see that, because it wold require you to admit it was an actual problem.

:whoo: :wow: positive rep!

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Yet if I were to describe the lowest common denominator of black men (aka thugs, dead beat fathers, ect.) as Ray Ray & Pookie, that would have been fine. A tom? Negro, I volunteer with inner city youth and have accumulated almost as many hours of social work between now and high school as you have posts. What have you done besides spend time in these color struck race threads typing out tom and cac more times over these last six months than you've wiped your ass? Keep pounding that keyboard and attacking the individual instead of the idea. The logic was asinine, joke or not, but I can't and don't expect you or any other keyboard activist to see that, because it would require you to admit it was an actual problem.

lol sorry my nikka it was a joke on these lame nikkas
thats wassup tho you a coach or a counselor?

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
i think its time for bare knuckle n brookland to add a black issues forum :manny:

c/s. i know this is a multi cultural site with people of all races posting and lurking and it's embrassing knowing they're seeing all the negativity and sh*t throwing come from all sides in this forum. i say make a subforum as well. :manny:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
lol sorry my nikka it was a joke on these lame nikkas
thats wassup tho you a coach or a counselor?

Nah, it's all good, man.

Since high school I've done a lot of volunteering via the Boys & Girl club as a youth counselor. That, and a lot of Habitat for Humanity work make up the bulk of my service as far as the inner city goes. My senior year I plan to do the Big Brother mentoring program, but my load is too tough right now. I had to scale down on the B&G due to the course work at school, but I do the summer program every year. I knew I wanted to go in health care & work with children at a young age, and I was certain I wanted to work in undeserved areas, so I started getting the experience early. There's this white guy in my class that's an Asst. Coach in a basketball rec league for kids 12-14. I would like to give that shot eventually. The stories he has about the parents going ham, though :whew:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
This shyt is hella played out. Some black chicks are trash. Some black men are trash. Some black chicks are great, but not everyone can be a Queen. Queens aren't exclusive to black people either. Every group has had kings and queens. Queens don't act like hoodrats either. And I'm not talking about good black women. I'm talking about Shanaynay or however you spell that shyt. There ARE hoodrats out here. Not all of them, but some of them.
iyt7bDdTJdj4q.gif

iyt7bDdTJdj4q.gif