Come in here and bash, black women bashers

concise

Veteran
Daps
Come in here and bash, black women bashers

:pacspit: at you nikkas

You ain't shyt and yo mamma ain't shyt for raising such whiney bytch ass nikkas.

How dare you run around dissing my beautiful black queens, just cause you feel inadequate.

All you nikkas is just lame, corney, no coochie getting fukk boys, mad at black women cause they called you nerds or Oreos in high school.

Don't no good woman want you estrogen fuled sucka nikkas regardless of her race.

Type of nikkas will marry a white woman, and let her treat you like a bytch, cause you think you made it.

If I met one of you nikkas in real life I'd :piss: on you and your white girl

:pacspit:

Do you know how to use a comma? :what:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The thing is, brothas like that make it harder for those who genuinely have legitimate concerns and criticisms.

I definitely don't disagree with the premise of this thread by a long shot, but sometimes it seems like anything brothas (and I'm not talking about the kind this thread is about) have to say gets immediately written off.

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:pacspit: at you nikkas

You ain't shyt and yo mamma ain't shyt for raising such whiney bytch ass nikkas.

How dare you run around dissing my beautiful black queens, just cause you feel inadequate.

All you nikkas is just lame, corney, no coochie getting fukk boys, mad at black women cause they called you nerds or Oreos in high school.

Don't no good woman want you estrogen fuled sucka nikkas regardless of her race.

Type of nikkas will marry a white woman, and let her treat you like a bytch, cause you think you made it.

If I met one of you nikkas in real life I'd :piss: on you and your white girl

:pacspit:

preach.gif

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you just gonna let the black men bashers roam free then?

i can think of two female posters on here with a slightly disturbing no :mjpls: policy.

edit : oh i see another troll thread you got me there breh i must admit :pachaha:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
nikkas scared of black p*ssy

i think its funny how they diss black females

but go to any college they the most represented outta black people

nikkas worship white girls cuz they running from something they ashamed

its a difference between just liking sombody for they swag

but dont diss yo own people just to justify it

hoodrat this hoodrat that

lol prolly couldnt even get witta hoodrat
nikkas too lame cornballs

sexy black chicks all day

even witta lil neck snappin i love that shyt

shyt sexy especially when she on her job

I couldn't care less about this topic if I tried, but that isn't anything to pat yourself on the back for. Since when were black men reduced to lames because they didn't vibe with Shaniqua? :what:

Both sides in this argument try extremely too hard.