Come in here and bash, black women bashers

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
I couldn't care less about this topic if I tried, but that isn't anything to pat yourself on the back for. Since when were black men reduced to lames because they didn't vibe with Shaniqua? :what:

Both sides in this argument try extremely too hard.

lol joke my nikka

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Read the thread title wrong breh :snoop:

Thought you were telling people to come in this thread and bash black women, so I gave this thread 1 star.

Only to realize that you actually were trying to do something positive.My fault breh :snoop:

I'll send you some green when I'm off 24's to make up for it.

Binary

Banned
Daps
Them nikkas is fakkits.

If you gonna say black women ain't shyt, it's probably becuz the women you had in your life ain't shyt. Ya mama ain't shyt. Your granny's a worthless bytch and your daddy's a bytch ass nikkas for being birthed by one and getting one pregnant with your p*ssy asses.

Then you got the nerve to put white women on a pedestal but call a nikka a simp becuz he appreciates a good black woman. nikkas need a reality check. Can't wait until the day that your daughter gets smutted out on ghetto gaggers by a group of white guys becuz you feel like she was born to be worthless.

:whew:
/thread

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I somewhat agree that some nyggaz on here go to hard bashin black women. But let me make an important distinction there are black queens and then there are ratched/hood rat/ gold diggin/ settin nyggaz up to get robbed/ money chasin/ fightin on worldstar at McDonalds/ fuccin every nygga in the hood/ disrespectful/ multi baby daddy/ welfare misusing/ bad attitude/ mad at the world black females!

Having said that: why should those types black women I just listed be free of criticism? Am I sayin to bash Gabriele Union, Queen Latifa, Michelle Obama, the black woman that goes to work everyday takin care of her kids, NO! But stop with the notion that black women should be free of criticism. EVERYBODY should be subjected to be criticism! We are all flawed human beings

Do some nyggaz on here put white bytches on pedastals? Yes. And I can't co-sign that shyt at all. I don't agree with nyggaz who say "I don't fucc with black women at all, fucc all of em" :what: Its unfair to paint an entire group of people with 1 brush. White byytches hav their set of issues as well. White chicks are not the trophy that some of y'all nyggaz present them to be. Having said that, some of them are, some black women are, some latino women, asian etc are good women.

:myman:

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Who said black women aint shyt though?

Do you be reading the forum or do you just skim thru it. I don't read a lot of threads becuz i know that's what's in there.

Some threads be on some regular shyt, like the other day a broads made a thread about how women should cook for their men and nikkas jumped in the thread to tell a black woman that cooks that black women can't cook.

Stop it, it's disgusting.

I really don't think that most of these nikkas who be doing that feel that way. They just want the attention from other nikkas, trying to get cool points from a stranger. :scusthov:

Only nikka i respect for sayin his shif is @His_Excellence_Reincar and that's where it stops. He ain't black women bashing. He all women bashing. Worthless bytch bashing and he never did it for cool points.

All these other nikkas are his b*stard sons.

Last edited by a moderator:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Do you be reading the forum or do you just skim thru it. I don't read a lot of threads becuz i know that's what's in there.

Some threads be on some regular shyt, like the other day a broads made a thread about how women should cook for their men and nikkas jumped in the thread to tell a black woman that cooks that black women can't cook.

Stop it, it's disgusting.

I really don't think that most of these nikkas who be doing that feel that way. They just want the attention from other nikkas, trying to get cool points from a stranger. :scusthov:

Only nikka i respect for sayin his shif is @His_Excellence_Reincar and that's where it stops. He ain't black women bashing. He all women bashing. Worthless bytch bashing and he never did it for cool points.

All these other nikkas are his sons.

I don't bash black women though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk breh!

Last edited by a moderator:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
If ur not praising black women ur bashing them. :duck:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If ur not praising black women ur bashing them. :duck:

I see you're still getting your :cape: on

No one said this, there are complaints that can be made about all women. But when you spend your day trying to project the negatives of SOME black women to ALL black women. You just proving your own insecurities.

And being the real nikka that I am I thought I'd call you sucka nikkas out for your bytchassness

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I somewhat agree that some nyggaz on here go to hard bashin black women. But let me make an important distinction there are black queens and then there are ratched/hood rat/ gold diggin/ settin nyggaz up to get robbed/ money chasin/ fightin on worldstar at McDonalds/ fuccin every nygga in the hood/ disrespectful/ multi baby daddy/ welfare misusing/ bad attitude/ mad at the world black females!

Having said that: why should those types black women I just listed be free of criticism? Am I sayin to bash Gabriele Union, Queen Latifa, Michelle Obama, the black woman that goes to work everyday takin care of her kids, NO! But stop with the notion that black women should be free of criticism. EVERYBODY should be subjected to be criticism! We are all flawed human beings

Do some nyggaz on here put white bytches on pedastals? Yes. And I can't co-sign that shyt at all. I don't agree with nyggaz who say "I don't fucc with black women at all, fucc all of em" :what: Its unfair to paint an entire group of people with 1 brush. White byytches hav their set of issues as well. White chicks are not the trophy that some of y'all nyggaz present them to be. Having said that, some of them are, some black women are, some latino women, asian etc are good women.

:myman:
:whoa: nobody said anything about broke down, worthless, hoodrat bytches:scusthov:

This thread is about my black queens that these clowns like to put in the same category as those undesirables.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
I see you're still getting your :cape: on

No one said this, there are complaints that can be made about all women. But when you spend your day trying to project the negatives of SOME black women to ALL black women. You just proving your own insecurities.

And being the real nikka that I am I thought I'd call you sucka nikkas out for your bytchassness

Call it what you want breh. :skip: Why are you mad at those dudes though? :heh:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:whoa: nobody said anything about broke down, worthless, hoodrat bytches:scusthov:

This thread is about my black queens that these clowns like to put in the same category as those undesirables.

But that's the thing. I think that sometimes when we see threads that bash black women the people who are bashing them are talkin about hoodrat/ratched black women. I have NEVR seen any poster say "Fucc those black queens" ya feel me?