Colorism strikes again. Black Twitter not happy about Zendaya being more paid than keke Palmer based off her skin tone *** Keke responds!

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
One is bankable and the other is not.

Nope is hot ass and Zendaya keeps picking profitable and decent films

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I have never considered any mixed person black or rather negro, even if they’re skin is darker unless I truly didn’t know. Halle Berry was never black to me ever even as a little child I knew these things, but grown men don’t understand lineage? By definition they are their own class of ppl. What do you get when a lion and tiger have an offspring?

Why include mixed ppl for brownie points, like Halle just to say “see we do have pretty women, look at Halle Berry, look at Justine Sky” lol. Reeks of low self esteem and laughing stock mindset. You think Japan calls Naoimi Osaka theirs? Or whites claim Halle Berry? You’re right alot of people aren’t. It’s different if they look black and you don’t know. Obviously they shouldn’t be mistreated but they aren’t black. Pepsi mixed with sprite is soda but it is also neither pepsi or sprite.

p.s. you can’t be “pro black” and have kids with whites or straight haired ppl. You’re literally wiping out your genes. Then those kids also influenced do the same thing and now whatever you were doesn’t exist.
Son this post as useless as fukk. Pepsi mixed with sprite is soda and it’s Pepsi mixed with sprite. Most Black Americans are only about 70-75% African ancestry. Y’all need to cut this bullshyt out. If a mixed person doesn’t identify as black. fukk em. But if they do. I can’t say they ARENT black. This conversation is some new age retarded shyt. We would have to erase so many black civil rights activists and leaders in our history if this logic actually applied. This why we can’t move forward in this day and age because we can’t even agree on simple shyt like who’s black or not.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Son this post as useless as fukk. Pepsi mixed with sprite is soda and it’s Pepsi mixed with sprite. Most Black Americans are only about 70-75% African ancestry. Y’all need to cut this bullshyt out. If a mixed person doesn’t identify as black. fukk em. But if they do. I can’t say they ARENT black. This conversation is some new age retarded shyt. We would have to erase so many black civil rights activists and leaders in our history if this logic actually applied. This why we can’t move forward in this day and age because we can’t even agree on simple shyt like who’s black or not.
It doesn’t matter what they “identify” as. That’s why you have men “identifying” as women and playing women’s sports. What those activist did was a good thing if it was genuine, but that doesn’t mean they’re black. It also doesn’t mean they should be mistreated. The issue is we shouldn’t be mixing in the first place, then we wouldn’t have this confusion. This is pretty simple.

Black Americans aren’t Africans and aren’t from Africa nor are many in various parts of the world, actually Africans so skin color isn’t the end all, rather lineage. That said the reason we can’t move foward is because we continue to do the very thing that got us kicked out of our land, which is mixing and Including other people. Worrying about other people and holding them in high regard. All the nations are meant to follow us, not the other way around. (They follow us now, ALL of them, but will soon follow in righteousness and know the name of Yahuah the set apart Elohim of Yasher’el).

Tell me, how do you have kids with people who work to destroy your ppl at every turn? And then look at your straight haired child and say they are the same as the wooly headed negro? Even if the individual is a decent person, what makes our ppl procreate with them, while complaining about them i n the same breath?

Daniel 7:9-10

Vision of the Ancient of Days​

9 “I watched till thrones were [a]put in place,
And the Ancient of Days was seated;
His garment was white as snow,
And the hair of His head was like pure wool.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
704. Formerly 212 and 843.
I have never considered any mixed person black or rather negro, even if they’re skin is darker unless I truly didn’t know. Halle Berry was never black to me ever even as a little child I knew these things, but grown men don’t understand lineage? By definition they are their own class of ppl. What do you get when a lion and tiger have an offspring?

Why include mixed ppl for brownie points, like Halle just to say “see we do have pretty women, look at Halle Berry, look at Justine Sky” lol. Reeks of low self esteem and laughing stock mindset. You think Japan calls Naoimi Osaka theirs? Or whites claim Halle Berry? You’re right alot of people aren’t. It’s different if they look black and you don’t know. Obviously they shouldn’t be mistreated but they aren’t black. Pepsi mixed with sprite is soda but it is also neither pepsi or sprite.
At least you are consistent who refer to as mixed no matter what which parent is white, who they currently having sex with or what their phenotype is. The Japanese claim Naomi Osaka and they sponsor her. Japan has a dual nationality ban and they give a person who Japanese nationality and a foreign nationality a choice which nationality they will chose before the age of 22.

This mixed race women-black women debate has been going on for me anyway back in the 90s- early 2000s with Hallie Berry and black actresses. Then it mid 2000s it became about Zoe Saldana and the roles she was getting over black women. Not it's about Zendaya and her roles. I will say that sone biracial women can be cast in roles that were originally written for just a white women or a black one.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
At least you are consistent who refer to as mixed no matter what which parent is white, who they currently having sex with or what their phenotype is. The Japanese claim Naomi Osaka and they sponsor her. Japan has a dual nationality ban and they give a person who Japanese nationality and a foreign nationality a choice which nationality they will chose before the age of 22.

This mixed race women-black women debate has been going on for me anyway back in the 90s- early 2000s with Hallie Berry and black actresses. Then it mid 2000s it became about Zoe Saldana and the roles she was getting over black women. Not it's about Zendaya and her roles. I will say that sone biracial women can be cast in roles that were originally written for just a white women or a black one.
They claim Naoimi because she’s bringing prominence to the country, but they don’t really accept her if they haven’t accepted the others who will tell you how hard it was. That’s the thing about. Many mixed ppl end up confused and don’t fit in. People latch on to blacks when convenient because it’s low hanging fruit and we willingly accept all (It is our nature). That said all of these nations are against us and we need to start making a seperation from them, and cry out to our Elohim. I say ours because he created all ppl, but he chose us.

Salvation is that The Most High will regather his chosen people and bring them back to their land and the roles will be flipped and we will rule over all these other people. They are promoting racemixing more than ever because they are losing their power and being sterilized and judgement is coming on all these nations who conspired against us and our Elohim.

I encourage you and everyone in here to repent and turn to The Most High Yahauh and believe in the sacrifice of his son Yahusha and keep his commandments. These trivial arguments won’t be relevant in a short time, as the most high will try his people very soon and purify us. Repent breh.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gotta love how no one even thought about asking Keke Palmer how she feels about her own career so far.

I respect her reaction a lot. You gotta diffuse bullshyt sometimes. And I think her response further highlights how ludicrous the comparison was. Yea Zendeya has had a far greater career of the last 5 years which matters most but Keke isn't some struggling actress because of her color. And as has been stated there are multiple darker actresses who have had more success than her recently. She's back in a big budget film, compared to the straight-to-DVD tier stuff she was doing not long ago. Good for her.

A true Queen.

I respect it, they tried their goddamn hardest to make shorty somehow look like a victim and she's not going for it. You'd think she's living on the street being boycotted by the industry instead of being a multimillionaire based on those Afropessimist tweets. "A great example of colorism is to believe I can be compared to anyone". That's gonna fly right over their heads too.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Zendaya is a worldwide superstar

LSA types are delusional

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
How is Zendaya not black when her father is a black man that’s prolly darker than Wesley Snipes? Y’all need to cut this goofy shyt out. Halle Berry ain’t black either then. As well as a whole lot of other people.
Why do you clowns always feel the need to include biracials as one of us?
When it all comes down to it, they gonna ride with their non black side more than their black side and you weirdos got the audacity to say that they are black regardless :scust:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
When it all comes down to it, they gonna ride with their non black side more than their black side and you weirdos got the audacity to say that they are black regardless :scust:
Son she has stood up to Hollywood for black people and even defended herself as black so wtf are u talking about? As far the the biracials who don’t claim black fukk em.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston

It's a mixed breed man( :pachaha: ) and all depends on your upbringing. In high school I only knew one mixed cat that identified with his white side more than his black side.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I really, really don’t want to believe that.

Although she was pretty quiet when everything was going down.

Lawd if her parents stood by and let her get turned out by that disgusting man 🤮

Any parent who lets their child enter Hollywood is doing so for a come up.

Zendaya is now worth $15M, the parents will say it was worth it :francis:

But yeah Zendaya was his side piece.

She was just a Disney Star and then suddenly she's being invited to A-List events, Oscars and Golden Globes. Then suddenly gets a Spider-Man movie.

All down to Harvey who remember at that point in time what was one of the most powerful men, if not the most in Hollywood.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4

It's a mixed breed man( :pachaha: ) and all depends on your upbringing. In high school I only knew one mixed cat that identified with his white side more than his black side.
Folks just be saying any damn thing. I went to school with quite a few mixed breed kids, and most would claim black or say they’re black. It’s been like that throughout American history. I don’t know why so many of us are hellbent on re-writing shyt.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Zendaya has 14 times the followers on IG that Keke does. One has a bigger name than the other, so of course she gets paid more.

• Dap
Reactions: DLo