Colorism strikes again. Black Twitter not happy about Zendaya being more paid than keke Palmer based off her skin tone *** Keke responds!

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
None of these bum bytches gave a fukk about keke pay the last 10 years.. but now concern about keke because of Nope

Immigrants are causing this division because they don't want lighter skinned Black American women to be considered Black.

They are trying to push women with certain phenotypes out of the Black community.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
keke palmer typecast herself when she got a bunch of tattoos

:manny:

She still wouldnt have been up for as many roles as Zendaya. But she definitely went through a phase of embarrassing herself acting ratchett. Or talking about hiding in closets from Trey Songz:mjlol:. You think Angela Basset would portray themselves as anything less than dignified? Zendaya seems a little more careful with her image.

Sadly being a black woman. Keke was always one blue wig away from being pigeon holed:francis:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
And if there is colorism in this case it's because of White males and their racism.

Nothing to do with Black men.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
So nobody remembers when Keke Palmer was shopping in them red shorts?
42eab2e291f7caec6df0183f24c0d4a2--keke-palmer-beautiful-women.jpg
:sas2:....your welcome

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m more surprised Keke worth 7 mil

I honestly can’t think of anything I’ve seen her in besides Nope

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Immigrants are causing this division because they don't want lighter skinned Black American women to be considered Black.

They are trying to push women with certain phenotypes out of the Black community.
Zendaya isn’t black. How are you the voice of reason? Loooooool. You allow tairs to cause confusion. Atleast vouch for an actual lightskin negro women with wooly hair. Smh.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Nothing to do with colorism.

More to do with Zendaya being Harvey Weinstein's side piece.

That opened a lot of doors for her and set her up to be paid.
I really, really don’t want to believe that.

Although she was pretty quiet when everything was going down.

Lawd if her parents stood by and let her get turned out by that disgusting man 🤮

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
It's wild how one dumb tweet with a few thousand RTs become the social topic of the week when the Coli or a blog picks it up. Who fukking cares. Not to mention how disrespectful it is to simply disrespect a woman and say the only reason she has achieved what she's achieved is because she's light skinned. It's always protect/defend/support black women until they find a black woman they want to shyt on this week. Jealousy.
The crab in the bucket mentality prevents us from getting further.

Pillmattic

Banned
Daps
Zendaya can like act though?
Keke got a scene like this?

These hoes needa stfu

Edit: look at that that broad in the IG Twitter post
A fukking fat hating ass portable earthquake gtfo :pacspit:

This shyt was sooo good when I seen this back in Jan/feb I forget when this episode came out but she has a long career to be this good this young

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It's wild how one dumb tweet with a few thousand RTs become the social topic of the week when the Coli or a blog picks it up. Who fukking cares. Not to mention how disrespectful it is to simply disrespect a woman and say the only reason she has achieved what she's achieved is because she's light skinned. It's always protect/defend/support black women until they find a black woman they want to shyt on this week. Jealousy.
Facts this shyt is fukking stupid and it honestly is starting to anger me.