Colorism strikes again. Black Twitter not happy about Zendaya being more paid than keke Palmer based off her skin tone *** Keke responds!

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Blavity Black bytches on Twitter have mastered the art of making bullshyt sound articulate. These hoes will say the dumbest shyt ever with perfect grammar and punctuation. That's how they get idiots who can't think critically to latch on and cosign their propaganda.

larsattack

All Star
Daps
Would never happen, trust me. Africa is majority Black, unlike America so the same rules dont apply.

Brother Malcolm still looked mostly Black, unlike Zendaya.
Pale skinned Africans with a reddish or yellow tint to their hair exist, so Malcolm could easily blend it.
Zendaya would be confused with Arab.
But Malcolm is not African regardless. And Africans have made it clear that there is a distinction between them and African Americans of any type. So my point was, knowing that particular distinction exist, I don’t see why they would accept one (Malcolm) but not the other (zendaya).

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Blavity Black bytches on Twitter have mastered the art of making bullshyt sound articulate. These hoes will say the dumbest shyt ever with perfect grammar and punctuation. That's how they get idiots who can't think critically to latch on and cosign their propaganda.
I agree to a certain extent 🥴

Daps
Zendaya is not fully black. She can identify as a black woman if that’s the side she feels closes to/comfortable with. But in all technicality she is not the same as an actual black girl who has two black parents.

She looks closer to Latina than she does to black first off. Second off, her experience growing up with a white mother and black father is not like a black person’s experience with a black mother and black father.

a ww does not have the same perspective or experience living in this country as a black woman, and the mother passes and imparts her knowledge/heritage and ideas about womanhood to her daughter, and in zendaya’a case what her mom has passed on to her is from the lens of whiteness. So phenotype, skin tone, and having an actual white parent will always distinguish a biracial from an actual fully black person—especially these days.

All over tik tok are stories from biracial women with white moms complaining about how their white mother raised them. They all talk about the racism, and ignorance, the inability of their white mothers to understand them and teach them what they needed to know about being women of color—they all talk about how much of a disservice it was to have a white mother and the racism they got to see from their white family members. They just don’t have the exact same experiences as fully black ados people.

Where do y’all think their identity issues come from? And y’all really are in here trying to say that fully black ados and biracial people are one in the same?

like I said I like zendaya, and she is very supportive of bw, but in all technicality she is not a fully black woman. And if you go around asking bw with two black parents if they see zendaya as representative of them, they are not going to agree.

Yes fully black ados and biracial ados the same cause u only need 1 ados black parent to be ados

It's not about anything else with our caste system

Lightskin and darkskin is the same as far as ados is concern

Also some of the greatest ados ever was lightskin

Huey Newton
Malcolm x
Lena Horne
Joe Louis
Smokey Robinson
Langston Hughes
Thurgood marshall
Jean toomer
Beyonce
Sally hemmings
Chris broussard

And 100's more

U cant tell the story of ados without biracial and lightskin ados

So yes it's all the same carmel and house slaves in reality wasn't treated much better than field slaves

The advantage lightskin folks have has always been overblown

Now with carribean and africans it's diff

They caste system diff they may view mix people as not black and 2 black parents only is what is black to them

But ados 1 black American parent is black

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
If the boat stopped in Brazil rather than America or some where in Latin America none of y’all would identify as black. This has NOTHING to do with skin color and more to do facial features and phenotype. There are Africans 5x lighter than me. If you think skin shade has anything to do with it you’re deluding yourself. Stop playing, if nikkas gotta question if you’re black are you really black at the end of the day? Think about it. We really gotta question if you have features a typically black people would have across the various phenotypes present. C’mon
Son wtf are u talking about? Are u saying black Americans aren’t black? If so u can fukk outta here. Don’t try apply foreign sensibilities to us.

Daps
Zendaya isn’t black. lol living in America got your head fukked up. What PREDOMINANTLY Black Country would ever consider a person like zendaya black when she’s clearly mixed race. Man you guys cling to that one drop rule like your life depends on it

You think Haitians butchering the mixed kids during the Revolution was by accident. They knew mixing with other nations would lead them to a state like apartheid South Africa

If u got one ados black American parent

U black

Haitian a diff ethnicity

That has a diff caste system

We don't follow they caste system

Zenyada black to ados

U may not view her like that

We view her as black tho

So stop

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Yes fully black ados and biracial ados the same cause u only need 1 ados black parent to be ados

It's not about anything else with our caste system

Lightskin and darkskin is the same as far as ados is concern

Also some of the greatest ados ever was lightskin

Huey Newton
Malcolm x
Lena Horne
Joe Louis
Smokey Robinson
Langston Hughes
Thurgood marshall
Jean toomer
Beyonce
Sally hemmings
Chris broussard

And 100's more

U cant tell the story of ados without biracial and lightskin ados

So yes it's all the same carmel and house slaves in reality wasn't treated much better than field slaves

The advantage lightskin folks have has always been overblown

Now with carribean and africans it's diff

They caste system diff they may view mix people as not black and 2 black parents only is what is black to them

But ados 1 black American parent is black
I disagree. Biracial people raised with a white parent and who look ambiguous, have a different experience from a fully black person raised by a black parent. Most bw do not see biracial women as representatives of full bw. We do not believe biracial women can completely relate to us. Many biracial women with white mothers have conflicting beliefs about bw, and are raised from the lens and POV of their white mother. As you know white women benefit from white privilege, imagine a white mother imparting her experiences and perspectives which are completely opposite from bw, to their biracial daughters. It’s not the same. While white people don’t see biracial people as white, they do see biracial people as a step above black people and the biracial person will benefit from that, which is why many biracial women like zendaya get chosen for roles over bw. Even zendaya has talked about that. She knows her experience differs from fully bw, so why should be a complete representation of us?

Now Brehs can say whatever they want to support their interest in biracial women and to claim their half white kids as black but no bw don’t see biracial women the same way we see bw with two black parents. It’s impossible for a ww to birth a black baby. It’s insulting to bw to suggest that a ww can produce the same type of child as a fully bw can. theres a reason many of us refer to them as “mixed”, we
don’t see them as one in the same as us.

I’m not excluding their history or their contributions to the culture or saying they can’t claim their black side—it’s their choice. But I’m saying that they don’t have the same experiences as black people raised by black parents and many do struggle with identity issues, which most fully ados just don’t relate to.

Last edited:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Son wtf are u talking about? Are u saying black Americans aren’t black? If so u can fukk outta here. Don’t try apply foreign sensibilities to us.
If u got one ados black American parent

U black

Haitian a diff ethnicity

That has a diff caste system

We don't follow they caste system

Zenyada black to ados

U may not view her like that

We view her as black tho

So stop
you both smoking being biracial can never make you black I don’t care what any of you say. Only a BLACK man and a BLACK woman can produce a BLACK CHILD AT THE END OF THE DAY!

If that wasn’t the case then passing wouldn’t exist. Seriously you can only “pass” when you lack the features of looking like a black person/black diaspora. Stop playing

What is the mental gymnastics with y’all, you can’t tell me the one drop rule don’t have you guys in a chokehold now.

Daps
you both smoking being biracial can never make you black I don’t care what any of you say. Only a BLACK man and a BLACK woman can produce a BLACK CHILD AT THE END OF THE DAY!

If that wasn’t the case then passing wouldn’t exist. Seriously you can only “pass” when you lack the features of looking like a black person/black diaspora. Stop playing

What is the mental gymnastics with y’all, you can’t tell me the one drop rule don’t have you guys in a chokehold now.

They are to black Americans

Y'all African and carribean have a diff caste system

In ours she black and biracial ados are black

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
They are to black Americans

Y'all African and carribean have a diff caste system

In ours she black and biracial ados are black
Well then say hello to blanquiemento pt2. The American edition I hope you’re ready. As the Latino county rises the political system will now convene to appease them. You won’t feel the pain of this though. It’s your grandkids who will

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
I disagree. Biracial people raised with a white parent and who look ambiguous, have a different experience from a fully black person raised by a black parent. Most bw do not see biracial women as representatives of full bw. We do not believe biracial women can completely relate to us. Many biracial women with white mothers have conflicting beliefs about bw, and are raised from the lens and POV of their white mother. As you know white women benefit from white privilege, imagine a white mother imparting her experiences and perspectives which are completely opposite from bw, to their biracial daughters. It’s not the same. While white people don’t see biracial people as white, they do see biracial people as a step above black people and the biracial person will benefit from that, which is why many biracial women like zendaya get chosen for roles over bw. Even zendaya has talked about that. She knows her experience differs from fully bw, so why should be a complete representation of us?

Now Brehs can say whatever they want to support their interest in biracial women and to claim their half white kids as black but no bw don’t see biracial women the same way we see bw with two black parents. It’s impossible for a ww to birth a black baby. It’s insulting to bw to suggest that a ww can produce the same type of child as a fully bw can. theres a reason many of us refer to them as “mixed”, we

I’m not excluding their history or their contributions to the culture or saying they can’t claim their black side—it’s their choice. But I’m saying that they don’t have the same experiences as black people raised by black parents and many do struggle with identity issues, which most fully ados just don’t relate to.
And you shouldn’t 🥰.

Daps

I'm saying they black based on having one ados black parent cause that how the caste system works

Most of the biracial ados who made contributions were raised on they black side so I understand ur point

Biracial ados with white parents typically do better when raised around black people.

I just don't like folks to act like lightskin women aren't as black as darkskin when they are in ados based caste system

I'm talking cast system and ados caste system is diff

It only takes one black parent to be black not 2

Ados blacks aren't pure so how would we use a purity system to dictate blackness?

I agree that biracial people who grow up with a black parent is more incline to help black people

All those people I named grew up with a black parent the ones who did the most for ados

U can have a white parent and be solid if u are around black American people that the key

But they are black by caste rule

The rule not about who people like

It's about if u have a black American parent or not

That my only point

There no separation from 1 ados parent to 2 it's all ados

So zenyada is black

Now Obama cause he not ados can be considered mixed

U got to ask Kenyans how they feel

And most black ados women look at zenyada as black

I believe

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I'm saying they black based on having one ados black parent cause that how the caste system works

Most of the biracial ados who made contributions were raised on they black side so I understand ur point

Biracial ados with white parents typically do better when raised around black people.

I just don't like folks to act like lightskin women aren't as black as darkskin when they are in ados based caste system

I'm talking cast system and ados caste system is diff

It only takes one black parent to be black not 2

Ados blacks aren't pure so how would we use a purity system to dictate blackness?

I agree that biracial people who grow up with a black parent is more incline to help black people

All those people I named grew up with a black parent the ones who did the most for ados

U can have a white parent and be solid if u are around black American people that the key

But they are black by caste rule

The rule not about who people like

It's about if u have a black American parent or not

That my only point

There no separation from 1 ados parent to 2 it's all ados

So zenyada is black

Now Obama cause he not ados can be considered mixed

U got to ask Kenyans how they feel

And most black ados women look at zenyada as black

I believe
None of this true. She has one white parent. There is no way she is the same as a black person who came from two black parents. And if there is no difference, why do y’all have an issue with bw who date out? After all, she’s still producing a black baby right?:troll:

Foh.

As a bw I see her as biracial. And i know many bw who feel the same. It takes two black parents to be black. One black parent to be half black. She is mixed, Breh. We will just have to agree to disagree. None of what your saying is even making sense.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
None of this true. She has one white parent. There is no way she is the same as a black person who came from two black parents. And if there is no difference, why do y’all have an issue with bw who date out? After all, she’s still producing a black baby right?:troll:

Foh.

As a bw I see her as biracial. And i know many bw who feel the same. It takes two black parents to be black. One black parent to be half black. She is mixed, Breh. We will just have to agree to disagree. None of what your saying is even making sense.

So if I understand correctly, the one in the middle is Black but none of the others are. Correct?

1200px-Booker_T_Washington_retouched_flattened-crop.jpg
311-mad-39841.jpg
0x0.jpg
zendaya-1-1.jpg
00Overlooked-Little1-superJumbo.jpg

Is the child of a black man and a "mixed woman" black?

How about the child of two mixed persons who were considered black?

Daps
So if I understand correctly, the one in the middle is Black but none of the others are. Correct?

1200px-Booker_T_Washington_retouched_flattened-crop.jpg
311-mad-39841.jpg
0x0.jpg
zendaya-1-1.jpg
00Overlooked-Little1-superJumbo.jpg

Is the child of a black man and a "mixed woman" black?

How about the child of two mixed persons who were considered black?

All them are considered black in America black standards

Except Obama he not ados

U have to ask Kenyans how they view mixed people or what is they cast system