Colin resigns from Kinda Funny Games effective immediately

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
What are some other good podcasts? I need a new gaming one.

Nobody else in kinda funny has much gaming knowledge other than greg but by himself he can be obnoxious and not interesting and if colin is doing politics I vehemently disagree with his so I have 0 interest in following him.

I tried easy allies but found it to be :trash: I cant stand overly hyping overly positive fake shyt. It comes off like paid shills.

I've heard good things about giant bomb and gershtman seems like he provides realistic critical thinking that I gravitate towards.

You ever heard of Karak from ACG? He's a fantastic game reviewer but also has an international podcast he does which I think is solid. He's also very critical and isn't afraid to point out bullshyt. Not sure if it's what you're looking for but I'd give it a try :yeshrug:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
You ever heard of Karak from ACG? He's a fantastic game reviewer but also has an international podcast he does which I think is solid. He's also very critical and isn't afraid to point out bullshyt. Not sure if it's what you're looking for but I'd give it a try :yeshrug:
I'll check it out :salute:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Gaming illuminaughty is cool ethos is a fakkit though.

Yea that's the only gaming related podcast I listen too. Just normal chill dudes who don't come off too dorky but still know their shyt. And it's short(usually an hour and a half) I tried WWP(broken gamez) but he has 80 people on their(which includes those clowns hard 8 slobbering everywhere and that pretentious bytch quack bond) and they do multiple podcast a week going 2 plus hours. Same with chase money. GI is all I fukk with

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Always thought Colin provided great insight when it came to gaming, but I always felt like he was quite pretentious at the same time. That always kind of put me off from the podcast. Would not be surprised if he actually has questionable alt-right views. :yeshrug:

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
Been listening to him since the IGN days and lol at anybody that thinks he's racists. You clearly havent been listening to him. I don't agree with a lot of his politics but it's always good to hear opinions of the other side.

Kinda Funny won't be the same without him

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

I'll check it out :salute:

Yeah, I follow Karak and ACG. Excellent reviews. Podcast is pretty good. Wish they were a little more humorous and they seem to be primarily PC gamers so sometimes they'll be going in on a PC game I don't give a fukk about but they do touch on all the big releases.

Daps
:pacspit:I fukk with him, he makes good videos
Exchange between him and the black hokage
Tbh: Rainbow six siege takes too long to unlock bonus characters
Ethos: You just don't play the game enough
Tbh: You bought the season pass therefore getting all the bonus characters upfront. How would you know how long it takes to organically unlock bonus characters?
Ethos: I don't care.

Guy consistently gets his arguments and assertions blasted with facts and his response is I don't care. He argues like a kindergartener.