Colin resigns from Kinda Funny Games effective immediately

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
When he says diversity for diversity sake the way I've understood it is he is saying you shouldn't feel obligated or consigned to having every race and religion in your product just because. Do it because it makes sense for your story.
And just to speak on this.

The only reason diversity for diversities sake is important is because the entertainment industry has been purposely anti-diversity, so people call for the issue to be directly addressed.

And again that's why we are calling people like Colin racist, because in effect they are arguing for the preservation of white supremacy under the guise of arguing for "fairness" but they are ignoring the fact that shyt isn't fair from the jump

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I respect your stances and ypu make fair points.

I don't pretend to know what it's like to be black in America.

I can only relate to my own experiences.

I choose not to see the worst in people or assume them to be their worst.

I could be wrong about colin. Maybe I'm naive

Maybe your experiences give you more insight into the situation.

I like colin as a games journalist. I dont know him personally.

I just can't cast judgement on something that isn't obvious to me or go on what someone says rather than what they've done.

:yeshrug:

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
I watch KF vids here and there, and at one point I'd say he was the major draw. But over time you realize he does have a stick up his ass, can't accept being wrong and twists agendas into making it seem like he's always right. Reiterates the same bullshyt talking points and does come off as someone with white supremacist ideologies. He treats his fan base like shyt too. Basically he's a pessimistic fukk that annoys the shyt outta me. fukk em.

However, even though he annoys the fukk outta me, it's true that gaming media fans are some of the most easily distraught dudes on the planet. Case in point, NeoGAF. I just don't like his personality, but a lot of the criticism he gets for shyt he says is overblown. The outrage over the woman tweet was dumb as fukk and can't believe even his own boys shot him down for that. Pretty sure that's what caused the divide or at least was the final straw. Not sure if KF will be as successful here on out because as much of an annoying fakkit Colin is, he was the most polarizing of the crew and probably brought the most attention/views/listens.

Last edited:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't know much about his personal politics but he always came off as a smug b*stard, and it didn't mesh well with the other guys IMO

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That JonTron guy is an idiot. Colin is an idiot too. Some people should be at least smart enough to know they don't need a twitter account. These fools go on there and let their verbal diarrhea flow in plain sight.
That Jontron dude is a complete fukking idiot.

qrJO1ei.jpg

:snoop:

I can't.