Colin resigns from Kinda Funny Games effective immediately

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
What are some other good podcasts? I need a new gaming one.

Nobody else in kinda funny has much gaming knowledge other than greg but by himself he can be obnoxious and not interesting and if colin is doing politics I vehemently disagree with his so I have 0 interest in following him.

I tried easy allies but found it to be :trash: I cant stand overly hyping overly positive fake shyt. It comes off like paid shills.

I've heard good things about giant bomb and gershtman seems like he provides realistic critical thinking that I gravitate towards.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Nobody else in kinda funny has much gaming knowledge other than greg but by himself he can be obnoxious and not interesting and if colin is doing politics I vehemently disagree with his so I have 0 interest in following him.

I tried easy allies but found it to be :trash: I cant stand overly hyping overly positive fake shyt. It comes off like paid shills.

I've heard good things about giant bomb and gershtman seems like he provides realistic critical thinking that I gravitate towards.
I think Giant Bomb would be your best bet. Gertsman seems to be just chill.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I think Giant Bomb would be your best bet. Gertsman seems to be just chill.
I've seen him regarded as jaded. Which would be my cup of tea.

I know some people like having smoke blown up their ass but I like more critical coverage.

It's why I liked colin because he wasnt afraid to shyt on Sony. So when he liked things it felt genuine as opposed to people that constantly praise everything.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He should have learned his lesson after that whole Mass effect 3 ign biased ass review.. the fix was fukking in with this scumbag you could tell they paid his white CAC ass off... :scust:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

https://m.youtube.com/user/TiCPodcast

The only one I follow right now.

It's kinda xbox centric, but I like their content.

At least one of them is black, and from what they've touched on they get race/politics right. No :mjpls: vibe like a lot of other shows.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Wait, someone on the coli actually gave those fools money on patreon?

The only ones I would even consider giving money to is giantbomb and digitalfoundry.