Colin resigns from Kinda Funny Games effective immediately

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
What are some other good podcasts? I need a new gaming one.

Nobody else in kinda funny has much gaming knowledge other than greg but by himself he can be obnoxious and not interesting and if colin is doing politics I vehemently disagree with his so I have 0 interest in following him.

I tried easy allies but found it to be :trash: I cant stand overly hyping overly positive fake shyt. It comes off like paid shills.

I've heard good things about giant bomb and gershtman seems like he provides realistic critical thinking that I gravitate towards.

IGN's are good. Beyond is definitely an acquired taste but it works for my sense of humor and game scoop is awesome. Their Xbox one is fine but it's not on the level of the other two for me. Those are the only three I listen to though so I'd be happy to know of some more.

Not through reading the whole thread but this was a shock to me. I figured he and Greg were inseparable. That said, I haven't listened to them since the election because the next day on Twitter he was going on and on about the shyt and I wasn't in the emotional or mental state to deal with it. Never agreed with his politics but I kinda sorta like Ps I love you xoxo. Only kinda cause he really did seem to be too pleased with himself on the regular and that shyt is just hard to listen to.

Good discussion though between you and @Fatboi1 tho. I'm with you in not calling someone a racists JUST because they disagree with me on shyt but @Fatboi1 has a point in how race is regarded in America and the coded words we know as Americans that you wouldn't know just from a culture standpoint.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
So going through all these racist ass game journalist, the people going on about gamer gate wasn't bullshytting. These people are dikkheads.

And I can't say I didn't believe those people, I just never thought to inform myself on the situation.
A lot of the racist..... are gamers gaters though.....

As far as colin is concerned, I used to be able to deal with him but he got progressively worse. The last straw was his rant on PS i Love you where he was basically saying that white people should be able to dress up live native americans (and presumably any other race including :mjpls:) and that they (eg people who disagreed with him should shut up, I unsubscribed at that point and was done with them. Then the whole womans day tweet came out which i think is over blown but I guess the rest of them were tired of him being a jack ass and gave him the :camby:

I definitely need a new black gaming podcast to listen to, most of the brehs are ultra liberal

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
IGN's are good. Beyond is definitely an acquired taste but it works for my sense of humor and game scoop is awesome. Their Xbox one is fine but it's not on the level of the other two for me. Those are the only three I listen to though so I'd be happy to know of some more.

Not through reading the whole thread but this was a shock to me. I figured he and Greg were inseparable. That said, I haven't listened to them since the election because the next day on Twitter he was going on and on about the shyt and I wasn't in the emotional or mental state to deal with it. Never agreed with his politics but I kinda sorta like Ps I love you xoxo. Only kinda cause he really did seem to be too pleased with himself on the regular and that shyt is just hard to listen to.

My go to are spawn on me, gamer tag radio, the ign gaming ones you mention, and dlc. I listen to kinda funny and ps I love you but whenever Colin started talking about politics or his general view points on things non gaming related I'd usually stop paying attention.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
My go to are spawn on me, gamer tag radio, the ign gaming ones you mention, and dlc. I listen to kinda funny and ps I love you but whenever Colin started talking about politics or his general view points on things non gaming related I'd usually stop paying attention.

Yeah same with me. And it wasn't just because I disagreed but because he carried himself on some "there's no way you can disagree with me" like timeout homie, who are you? Plus he voted for Trump and even if you're one of those cats who voted for him for reasons outside of racism and bigotry and sexism, you gave it tacit consent and I wasn't in the mood for it then

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yeah same with me. And it wasn't just because I disagreed but because he carried himself on some "there's no way you can disagree with me" like timeout homie, who are you? Plus he voted for Trump and even if you're one of those cats who voted for him for reasons outside of racism and bigotry and sexism, you gave it tacit consent and I wasn't in the mood for it then
He voted for Gary Johnson not trump.

Trump made him leave the Republican party.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
He voted for Gary Johnson not trump.

Trump made him leave the Republican party.

Oh okay my bad then. I stand corrected. The rhetoric on the day after the election threw me off. So he's firmly in the libertarian movement then. Okay good for him. Still a douche tho

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I haven't watched or listened to any of the gameovergreggyshow but somebody posted this on another forum

Kind of fascinating to listen to now. Greg biggest fear is colin leaving and they talk about that.

Starts at 13 minutes

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yeah politics aside :russ: douchebag gon douchebag
I avoided their other shows specifically because I didn't want to listen to colin politics.

I like his gaming thoughts and opinions.

It's always been one of those seperate the man from his art situations for me since I started listening to him.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I avoided their other shows specifically because I didn't want to listen to colin politics.

I like his gaming thoughts and opinions.

It's always been one of those seperate the man from his art situations for me since I started listening to him.
Yeah gotta do that with a lot of people on the real. Even if it's not politics. shyt most of us listen to rap and not all of them have clean pasts. Or actors. Or athletes. Gotta take the good with the bad.