Colin resigns from Kinda Funny Games effective immediately

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Daps
Patreon creators typically hide how much they get a month but he alone has more subs than Kinda Funny Games by about 110. 5019 to 4909.
Colin's Last Stand is creating videos on politics and history | Patreon
Kinda Funny Games is creating Videos and Podcasts | Patreon
I imagine he's pulling in at least $10K a month in subs. It's probably a lot more than that because if each of his subs gave $2 a month he'd clear that.

If he has over 5000 subs he's definitely making way more than 10K

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Before he made it so you couldn't see he was still getting 30K a month.

Haven't watched a second of his content since he left kinda funny.

0 interest in his views on politics and I don't give a shyt about American history.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
I like there new show kinda funny games daily. It's basically the same format as ps I love you which was my favorite show and has Andrea Rene and Danny o Dwyer instead of colin.

I haven't been able to get into it. To be fair it's that time of year where the games industry is just in a slow news cycle. But also I can't get with Andrea. I wanted to like her but she wasn't doing it for me.

Colin's new channel is dull as hell. I'm surprised so many of his fans still follow him

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't been able to get into it. To be fair it's that time of year where the games industry is just in a slow news cycle. But also I can't get with Andrea. I wanted to like her but she wasn't doing it for me.

Colin's new channel is dull as hell. I'm surprised so many of his fans still follow him
Right leaning video gamers probably

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I like there new show kinda funny games daily. It's basically the same format as ps I love you which was my favorite show and has Andrea Rene and Danny o Dwyer instead of colin.
The new show quickly moved up my rankings, I've been able to delete a couple podcast cuz they handle things so well. I m not the biggest Andrea fan although she is cute with that 5 head, but she's a little too much on the publisher side for my taste.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The new show quickly moved up my rankings, I've been able to delete a couple podcast cuz they handle things so well. I m not the biggest Andrea fan although she is cute with that 5 head, but she's a little too much on the publisher side for my taste.
Yeah she comes off like a bit of a shill sometimes.

It's what i still miss and liked about colin was he was critical of publishers and studios.

Too many of these podcasts and journalists come off as shills and representatives of the game studios.

I started giant bomb recently(I started at the very beginning) and I'm enjoying it so far. I'm into 2010. It's interesting like listening to time capsules.

Been meaning to check out what's good games as well.

I like Jim sterling but I tried his podcast and couldn't stand that tranny he has on.