Colin resigns from Kinda Funny Games effective immediately

Quasi

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Africa, center of the world.
damn. I didn't even know about all that other shyt but I've been listening to him and Greg for at least 5 years now.. :gucci:

this is hulk hogan levels of surprise racist cac shyt coming from Colin:mjcry:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Exchange between him and the black hokage
Tbh: Rainbow six siege takes too long to unlock bonus characters
Ethos: You just don't play the game enough
Tbh: You bought the season pass therefore getting all the bonus characters upfront. How would you know how long it takes to organically unlock bonus characters?
Ethos: I don't care.

Guy consistently gets his arguments and assertions blasted with facts and his response is I don't care. He argues like a kindergartener.
Nah, he's right. Six siege didn't take long to unlock characters

Daps
Nah, he's right. Six siege didn't take long to unlock characters
He bought the season pass though the black hokage was wrong about it taking a long time to unlock the characters(he's often wrong about a lot of things) but the point remains ethos couldn't have know how long it takes to organically unlock the characters because he bought the season pass.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
He bought the season pass though the black hokage was wrong about it taking a long time to unlock the characters(he's often wrong about a lot of things) but the point remains ethos couldn't have know how long it takes to organically unlock the characters because he bought the season pass.
alright, I didn't know he was arguing with him. I'm not subscribed to the black Hokage

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
What's up with all these YouTube gamers and correspondents going "full retard" lately? Pewdie pie is a "nazi", Jon tron is a fukking idiot saying "rich blacks do more crime than poor whites", and now Colin with the joke.

I like Colin as a gaming journalist, but I think the joke was horrible. He's been showing his political stances more and more lately, and it's obviously what he wants to do.

We need a thread on racist/stupid YouTube gamers. I'm starting to get a feel that there's a whole lot of them, just look at their loyal fans/redditors

Last edited:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I use to listen to Podcast Beyond in like 08, was he on there?

I don't really remember dude, but based on his Twitter is a white supremacist and he's doing a bad job at hiding it behind some faux political bullshyt.

I hope Greg ain't like that. I ain't heard anything about him since he had cancer. Wouldn't be shocked, but I would be disappointed.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Is there any proof for this?
Hell no. Actually, recent studies show that "poor whites can evade jail more than rich blacks." JonTron was having a debate with another YouTube gaming personality about race and shyt when he said that dumb shyt. And the YouTube comments are actually siding with him :snoop:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
So going through all these racist ass game journalist, the people going on about gamer gate wasn't bullshytting. These people are dikkheads.

And I can't say I didn't believe those people, I just never thought to inform myself on the situation.

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
Yeah, I follow Karak and ACG. Excellent reviews. Podcast is pretty good. Wish they were a little more humorous and they seem to be primarily PC gamers so sometimes they'll be going in on a PC game I don't give a fukk about but they do touch on all the big releases.

:salute:right on

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
What's up with all these YouTube gamers and correspondents going "full retard" lately? Pewdie pie is a "nazi", Jon tron is a fukking idiot saying "rich blacks do more crime than poor whites", and now Colin with the joke.

I like Colin as a gaming journalist, but I think the joke was horrible. He's been showing his political stances more and more lately, and it's obviously what he wants to do.

We need a thread on racist/stupid YouTube gamers. I'm starting to get a feel that there's a whole lot of them, just look at their loyal fans/redditors

JonTron has been saying stupid shyt since early 2014. Dudes fully embraced the alt right. :hhh: