Coli Wives (Real Housewives of the Coli)

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I'm the bubbly housewife married to a woman and we don't ever start drama because we're all about love and peace and we're neutral with everyone. Eventually my mental instability will get out of hand and my wife leaves without a word. Then I start dating a cac because I'm crazy and do everything wrong. Then my wife comes back and I get into a love triangle.

My dad is a five star hotel owner so i'm just a rich kid with no real money of my own.
You got that inherited money... And this love triangle... Are they also members of the Coli?

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
What's going on here...seems scandalous.. I want in
It's all about scandal. so far it's really good when people tag others in their posts making their storyline even better.
Coli ladies, if you could be married to any Coli breh who would you pick? What is his job that makes you a successful couple? Or are you the breadwinner in the relationship? Maybe you're a power couple & you both are bringing in money to the household?

Does anyone have a sex tape? Which one of y'all is a former stripper? Are any of the ladies out there with a clothing line? What about the one with a struggle clothing line?

There is also room for the single ladies , divorcees, couples with mother-in-law issues too.
What kind of charity is it
It's to raise money for research for a cure for hodgkins lymphoma

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Lol sure, ok. And my date is the cac nobody likes and my wife shows up with another woman as her date to make me jealous.

13669753.gif

I forgot to tell you, it's open bar. Leaving room for drunken fukkery and not so subtule sexual exchanges with the bartender & waiters/waitress.
:drunk:

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
None of y'all bytches came to my brunch.
fukk each and every last one of y'all skank hoes :martin:

Y'all husbands on my joc anyway :pacspit:
Hold up now, I was there. I was the one going around talking to folks & since the catering staff was short & was making plates. Did you know I sweated my damn hair out?? Them hungry ass folks askin to take plates like we at a damn cook out. But I was good once I had my wine.

Ello_Vee

Pro
Daps
None of y'all bytches came to my brunch.
fukk each and every last one of y'all skank hoes :martin:

Y'all husbands on my joc anyway :pacspit:
I'm sorry @Regine Hunter , I wasn't expecting my hubby to wisk me off to Jamaica like he did. Come to my birthday bash next week and I'll make it up to you. I'll even invite @At30wecashout for you - I know you've been trying to get with him.